Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

November BOTM - taking entries

4K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  -Rizzo- 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I need 7 more entries for NOVEMBER 2013 BOTM. Submit your BEST photo of your bike along with a mod list and year of your bike. Each contest will run for a length of 2 weeks.

I WILL ALSO STATE THAT MODS ON BIKES NOT PICTURED OR THINGS OF THAT NATURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ALSO IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN ONE ACCOUNT OR MAKE ANOTHER DURING THE CONTEST YOU WILL BE FOUND AND DQED OR BANNED.

Winners will be posted on the home page and will be offered to have their title under their username to show the month they won BOTM.

Some basic rules-
One photo per contestant (unless you win and your entered in the BOTY contest, you will be allowed to submit 2 additional photos)
You can re-post the picture you submitted in high-res if you didn't already submit it in high-res.
Each member is only allowed to enter ONCE per calendar year.
You CAN NOT submit someone else's bike. If you do, you will be disqualified and grounds for a lengthy ban.
*NEW RULE* please submit a year for your bike.

Without further ado, GET THOSE ENTRIES IN.

* To attach a pic...upload a picture to the 600rr.net Gallery, or any upload site of your choice...then open a pm and send to -rizzo- . Press the icon on the menu bar and copy/paste the address. I will need the IMG code. I've found photobucket is the best high quality site. This is what I use to post photos.

Once again, I need the IMG code, or link directly to photos. Make sure your photos aren't dark either. It's your call on the photos you use.

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY IN THIS THREAD, DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE OR HAVE ENTERED FOR THE MONTH!

See less See more
#6 ·
But that would require washing my bike... and getting out the camera...

#9 ·
Here's mine:

Some of the mods:

- Shrinked frame
- Shrinked engine
- Power Commander V to loose 90HP
- changed forks for regular broom sticks
- changed exhaust for an empty coca-cola can
- OH!! and Banksy did all the paint-job

I hope I win this time!

#15 ·
if I get my bike back from the shop in time I might submit it. quick question tho. so if I submit right now, comes January can I submit again or do I have to wait 12 months from my last submission?

#17 ·
U can again in January I believe. Its start of the new year
ok cool.. im still waiting to get a couple of parts that's y I didn't wanna put it up till its fully done. but if no one is putting theirs up and I wont have to wait another year might as well lol should have my bike by mon or tue.. :cruising:

#19 ·
Is that including the mini moto? :crackup:

Here's mine:

Some of the mods:

- Shrinked frame
- Shrinked engine
- Power Commander V to loose 90HP
- changed forks for regular broom sticks
- changed exhaust for an empty coca-cola can
- OH!! and Banksy did all the paint-job

I hope I win this time!
I would rock that. I especially like the mini under seat exhaust. It's all in the finer details! :banger:

#29 ·
So it decided to start snowing in Chicago. Wont pick up my bike till tomorrow night. Also got some wave rotors coming might have to enter next month.. Why is it so slow this month did someone enter an amazing build or what?? Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.