Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

pwrgetter= BAD GUY

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Marshall 
#1 ·
05 ClearR Alternatives Tail Light

I Paypaled him on 8/24/05 and still haven't got anything from this guy. I given him enough time (month) to redeem himself but he still decides to ignore me. I have filed a complaint w/ Paypal which they have favored me but I still haven't got my light or money back because paypal requires that he has funds in his account. But it doesn't matter my credit card will refund it for me. Anyways, He states that his PM's are not working and that he sent it 2x but it got returned 2x and that maybe paypal has got a wrong address. Funny thing is; I asked him, "why didn't you Email me the 1st time you got it returned. Why would you send it twice to the wrong address (which was a correct address)!!! I haven't heard from him since.

I truly HATE writing bad things about people but I'd just like to warn you guys. Sorry guys I just had to vent it out.

#3 ·
He should have given you a tracking number. I deal with shipping packages all day long 5 days a week in my buisness and the shipping company usually calls to see a better way to deliver the package.

#4 ·
CALIDUDE said:
He should have given you a tracking number. I deal with shipping packages all day long 5 days a week in my buisness and the shipping company usually calls to see a better way to deliver the package.
He said he didn't have one. I'm so bummed out I think I'm going to try to make myself better/happier by buying one of those vfx kits or the ufo tomorrow!

#8 ·
I just PM'd pwrgetter a link to this thread. I sure hope he responds. Oh wait, he says his PM's don't work.

#10 ·
johnny
its ok yto rant and do not worry man karma is a bitch and what goes around
comes around and FYI these was a ufo tail light for sale in the parts & gear section
check it out it might save you some fundage

#14 ·
Damn AlpineJim, I was TRYING to save up for a vfx. But the deal your giving me I'll give in! PM your Paypal address or you can post it here and if anyone else would like to donate money for his bike :) I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I too believe in Karma....

AlpineJim said:
Yeah, I have the UFO tail light for sale.. Ill make you a deal 60 plus shipping.... they are like 170 plus your time installing the new board... I have it all wired and new board in it all you have to do is plug-n-go!

Matthew

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.