Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

New bike

2K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  Silver and black cbr 
#1 ·
In one week I get to pick up my 2007 cbr600rr. 3000 miles on the clock. I'm super excited.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats! Just make sure you know the history of the bike. The 2007 model didn't come in Silver/Black like that. Guessing the previous owner or dealer had the plastics replaced with 2008 fairings.

#18 ·
Definitely try to knock a lot off that price man. That super expensive, I think. I picked up my 08 Graffiti in 2011 with 3.5k on the clock for 6k even. (not from a dealer).
I'd say the dealer probably has about 4500 or less in the bike so I would personally try to get it down to around 6k. For a bike in that condition from a dealer wouldn't be a bad price.

#19 ·
The financial crisis around 2008 made easy credit start to evaporate, so the super high take rate on new bikes slowed down - so people that would have bought used started to look in the used market, pushing the overall price of all used bikes up. My 2007 I bought with some minor damage in 2008 was $7100 - now I'm seeing 07's in good shape go for close to that, 5 years later.

#23 ·
That's a great looking bike. Post more pics when you can. 07/08 are excellent years. I loved my 07. Great machine. Price is subjective. It would be nice if you could get it a touch cheaper but just remember if you are happy with it that is all that matters. Congrats on the bike & welcome to the club. Be safe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#29 ·
thanks guys all great replies. i called and they are willing to bring the price down. they didnt say how much but so we will see. and i will definitely post more pics when i get her. only part i am gonna be sad about is when i get back with the bike i will have to go straight to work. so no ride as soon as i get home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.