BARROS & roberts do not have a ride yet
EDWRADS might be MARCO team mate
BAYLISS & XAUS are going back to ride ducati in WSB

#6 ·
vermeulen is staying in WSB for another season
unless suzuki or another team puts an offer on the table

#8 ·
not yet he is only doing the last 3 MOTO GP races since troy bayliss is hurt
unless he really performs then may be & its ahuge may be camel offers him a contract

#15 ·
cvlighthouse said:
I've heard Yamaha is in talks with Stoner. And Rossi is trying to make his own team. So Gauloise (sp) dosen't get pissed off if he tests w/ Marlboro in F1...
More to add to the rumor list:

I heard that they might replace Galousies sponsorship with Alice. Alice backed Edwards when he was with Aprilia and Alice is an Italian company; Rossi would be more than happy to receive money from them.

#17 ·
Repsol Honda - Hayden and Pedrosa (the only works bikes on the grid next year, due to commitments in development for the 800 for 07, HRC say don't have resources to put more than two fully spec'd bikes on the grid. Apparently they may give Melandri one later in the season)
Gresini's Honda Team - Melandri and ??? (no idea who'll be team mate and sponsor for next season)
Ducati - Sete and Loris
Camel Honda - Checca and Biaggi (Baros hasn't got a ride for next year yet)
Yamaha - Rossi, Edwards, Elias, Stoner? (Rossi could be going solo with a project backed by Alice, Edwards is definately on board, talks going on for Stoner, Xaus out lookin like AMA (Neil Hodgson's Ducati teammate), I'm sure i've read Elias is safe)
Suzuki - Vermeulen and Hopkins (Pre contract for Chris already signed alegedly, full contract to be done this weekend, Fat Kenny out - no ride)
Kawasaki - Nakano and De Puniet (Hoffman out, team boss not happy - decision made by Kwaka management)
Gonna be a couple of other Ducati's on the grid too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.