Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2003 decals

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Neptune 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of restoring a 600RR to former glory after the previous owner seems to have been rather rough and uncaring with her. :spank:
I've just sorted out the road rash on the mirros and sprayed them back up to OEM standard (almost..)and am waiting for my tail fairing to come back from the spray shop.

Just looking around for the standard "600RR" decals on the tail fairing and the only decent ones with the two tone colours I can find are American retailers looking for $9.00 (not even sure if thats individual or a set, it doesn't specify on the site and they won't respond to my emails) and on top of that, they're asking for $14.00 in postage.

Where would you guys recommend getting them done? I'm looking for a set exactly like this with the white "600" and black "RR"

http://images.canadianlisted.com/nlarge/2003-honda-cbr-600rr_4845914.jpg

Also considering getting the fancy / italic "Honda Racing" decal to replace the bog standard "Honda" on the very back of the tail fairing (above the tail light), could anyone make reccomendations?

Cheers,
Rob

See less See more
#3 ·
Cheers for the response guys, i'll check out the RRdecals and see what we can do :)
Appreciate the offer brmoore! Just read your birthday is on the 28th of Nov in the MCN Live thread... Mine's on the 27th :p

Can't afford to fly over to England at the moment, or get the boat and drive for that matter, sure my little stroker would blow up anyway so I best come next year when I can legally ride the 600RR!

This post has been deleted
#5 · (Edited)
So my stickers from Eddie at RRDecals arrived today, and i'm thoroughly impressed! Stickers look OEM quality and feel great too.

Only managed to stick the Honda Racing on the rear tail at the moment, but will hopefully get them all on tomorrow and final pictures will be taken! For now, pictures of the stickers as they are out the postbox!

Also attached is my rim tape, sported by cbr6racr also on this forum who told me where to find them! :+1: Thanks man! Can't wait to get them all on the bike!

Attachments

#8 ·
Main decals on, rim tape I need to read a bit more about application and get my bloody bike stand back from a mate before I stick them on.

Pics below! Front still looks a mess at the moment, haven't had the panels back from the spray shop yet....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.