Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Japan Tracks

771 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  RRBlur 
#1 ·
Well I will be shipping off to Japan the first part of March for the Marine Corps. I will be there for 2 years. I am going to try and find a track somewhere close by that I can ride. I am possibly going to just sell my 03 rr and get something overthere to ride on the track. If anyone knows where I can look to find a track overseas let me know. I raced CCS MA for 2 years now it is looking like I will not get to ride for 2 years unless I find a track in Japan. I know that motogp run there but I am not sure if the track offers trackday. I sure hope I can find something bc I will go crazy not getting to ride for 2 years.

#5 ·
Dude!!!
Let me be the first to welcome you to the GaijinRiders!
www.gaijinriders.com
They'll hook you up with any street, track, or dirt riding you could ever think about attending while in Japan. Also feel free to check out my site for some of the track I visit.

BTW, haven't you ever heard of Suzuka or Motegi?!?!?! Two world class circuits located in Japan and easily traveled to from Tokyo.

Feel free to give me or the guys on GaijinRiders.com a buzz once you get here or before you arrive.

Word...

#6 ·
Thanks rocketjockey. I have registered. I will be in Okinawa withe the Marine Corps. I can not wait to get over there and start riding on some of the tracks. I will need to to get a new race bike when I get overthere though. If you could help me with a good place to get a new bike that would be great.

#7 ·
RRBlur said:
Thanks rocketjockey. I have registered. I will be in Okinawa withe the Marine Corps.
Oh...
Well that sux. Dude you need to get relocated to the main island. There aren't any serious tracks that I know of in Okinawa. And the closest one to you is Mine (pronounced Mee-nay) is closing soon.
: (

Word...

#8 ·
Well I do not know that I can relocate right off the bat. I am still going to try and ride while I am over there. I will do whatever it takes to at least get some tracktime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.