Andresmirt = Not an Honest Seller - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thumbs down Andresmirt = Not an Honest Seller

Bought some OEM fairings off of Andresmirt.

Spoke to him a couple of times prior to sending him money via paypal. He had assured me that the fairings that I was buying off of him were not scratched or cracked in any way.

I had a been looking for a clean set of fairings to replace mine which are lightly scratched.

I went ahead and paypalled him the money for a set of mid fairings. When they finally arrived to my house I realized that they were really scratched and that they were indeed cracked. Tried to return them to him but apparently he already had used the money. Tried to open up a dispute on paypal for faulty merchandise but they told me that they were not responsible for the condition of the items once they reach my house. That they only cover me if I would have never received nothing at all.

He said he would try to work something out with me so that he can give me a refund and I never heard back from him again. All in all. I lost money and now I stuck with a set of fairings that are taking up room in garage because I refuse to put them on the bike.

Never had a problem purchasing anything from anyone on this forum. But for now I will be more careful about who I buy certain things from.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
that sucks dude. did he have positive itrader transactions?
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

No man. He had been selling a couple of parts on the forum. Apparently I was the only one that actually bought parts off of him. From what I can see he is selling his bike now. I wish I could have just got my money back.

Guess I have to be more careful next time. Still sucks though man.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
He did the same to me. "perfect condition" included a HUGE scratch on BOTH pieces that he sent me. He ended up giving me a partial refund though...
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

So Im not the only one then. He said the same thing to me. Claimed that they were in perfect condition and that they were just dirty in the pictures.

I could have dealt with the scratches but the fact that they were cracked really got me mad.

Partial refund would have been nice. Maybe I should just go to his residence and ask for my money back.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would piss on someone like that , literally. But like the old saying goes goons like that get whats comming to them, what goes around comes around. Sorry bro..

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul"
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Yeah definitely feel you on that man. Just sucks that I lost money do to somebody's dishonesty. Hope I'm able to sell these things and make up for some of the money that I lost.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Pocketbike Racer

complain to your credit card company, assuming u used them via paypal. otherwise ur pretty screwed.

that way paypal will take the hit instead of you. since the seller is at fault.

06 s2k
07 600rr
08 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbrittain11 View Post
"Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly."
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kvscbr View Post
complain to your credit card company, assuming u used them via paypal. otherwise ur pretty screwed.

that way paypal will take the hit instead of you. since the seller is at fault.
Oh I did open up a case with Paypal and after a week they turned around and closed it. They said that it is not their responsibility to ensure that merchandise gets shipped in the condition that the seller promised. That they would only refund me the money if the seller did not ship me anything at all.

Which in my eyes is pretty fing retarded. That means I can tell you that Im selling you a pristine fairing but once it gets to you its broken up in 20 different pieces. But just because it was a fairing like I had promised you then it doesnt really matter if it was broken because I still shipped you a fairing at the end of the day.

I swear I will never use paypal again unless it is to pay someone I had dealt with before.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Pocketbike Racer

i mean, u can use paypal as a medium to pay for stuff but have your CC backing you up is better then paypal. since sellers pay the fees and not buyers, they are only looking out for buyers interest. i always pay with my cc via paypal. if paypal doesnt want to hear me out, i'll complain with my cc. i always end up winning.
you cant pay for something that wasnt what you originally wanted. ie broken merchandise.

paypal sucks when it comes to helping/fixing complaints, i think its bunch of monkeys that work there.

06 s2k
07 600rr
08 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbrittain11 View Post
"Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly."
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kvscbr View Post
i mean, u can use paypal as a medium to pay for stuff but have your CC backing you up is better then paypal. since sellers pay the fees and not buyers, they are only looking out for buyers interest. i always pay with my cc via paypal. if paypal doesnt want to hear me out, i'll complain with my cc. i always end up winning.
you cant pay for something that wasnt what you originally wanted. ie broken merchandise.

paypal sucks when it comes to helping/fixing complaints, i think its bunch of monkeys that work there.

So question for you man. Would I be able to complain to my credit card then and hope for a refund of some sort?
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i "disappeared" because i had a family emergency. i offered a refund where i saw it fit, to RawRR.

as for marco (MG9783): you opened a dispute, it got shut down, i told you i'd try to work with you as i could because i was unaware of the crack in the fairings that you claim, and i told you i'd file a dispute with fedex and give you the refund that they'd give me, which was a guaranteed refund as i happen to know someone there. but after all the bullshit you spread around, i dont care if paypal or your credit card company gives you money back or not.

this is you trying to sell the same fairings for more than i sold them to you for, and without a clear description of what the broken stuff on it is, way to practice what you preach.

https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=134601
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 06:40 AM
MIZUNO RUNNING MAN

Hmmm...sounds like a case for JUDY JUDY!

__

21 JUNE 2009 CHARITY PICNIC (WASHINGTON'S CROSSING)
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=133964
LET'S KICK SOME ASS TOGETHER http://c0kmunky.mybrute.com

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

For starters everyone who has PMed me about those fairings I have sent them pictures of the scratches and cracks that Im referring to. So you should watch what you say without having any factual information.

Another thing when you took a week to get back to me you said you had no money because you had just come back from spring break and then all of a sudden you come out with the family emergency story.

Of course you wouldn't care if you give me a refund being that you already received your money.

Also another thing prior to me buying this from you I SPECIFICALLY asked you if they were scratched or cracked and you said no they were just dirty.

Dont get me started on you and not giving factual information.

I have all the PMs to prove it. At the end of the day Im the one that got screwed with fairings that I am not going to use.

So keep the money because it just shows the selfish type of individual you are. You act as though you wouldnt have been upset if you were in my shoes.

Be glad I didnt go knocking on your door and requesting my money back that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresmirt View Post
i "disappeared" because i had a family emergency. i offered a refund where i saw it fit, to RawRR.

as for marco (MG9783): you opened a dispute, it got shut down, i told you i'd try to work with you as i could because i was unaware of the crack in the fairings that you claim, and i told you i'd file a dispute with fedex and give you the refund that they'd give me, which was a guaranteed refund as i happen to know someone there. but after all the bullshit you spread around, i dont care if paypal or your credit card company gives you money back or not.

this is you trying to sell the same fairings for more than i sold them to you for, and without a clear description of what the broken stuff on it is, way to practice what you preach.

https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=134601
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG9783 View Post
come on down. you have my address, come see where i live and then come tell me if i give a **** about 200 dollars. please, you infantile baboon.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:26 PM
HONDAholic

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
come on down. you have my address, come see where i live and then come tell me if i give a **** about 200 dollars. please, you infantile baboon.

Im convinced you're a liar! he wouldn't need a refund if you didn't lie about the fairings ......... You're Shady! and if this was my site you'd be gone!

i hate liars .... especially when were talking about motorcylce parts! You would think you being a rider, you would understand that! but i guess not!

2008 METALLIC SILVER
Silver Mids
Stomp Grips
Vortex Spools
Tripage PC'ed pegs/blinkers
Akrapovic Slip-on
Tripage Adj. FE
Puig Smoked Windscreen
CA Modified taillight
Tripage Crazy Eyez
Proton Flush-Signals
HID's 35w 4300k With Tripage Relay Delay

stolen**
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG9783 View Post
For starters everyone who has PMed me about those fairings I have sent them pictures of the scratches and cracks that Im referring to. So you should watch what you say without having any factual information.

Another thing when you took a week to get back to me you said you had no money because you had just come back from spring break and then all of a sudden you come out with the family emergency story.

Of course you wouldn't care if you give me a refund being that you already received your money.

Also another thing prior to me buying this from you I SPECIFICALLY asked you if they were scratched or cracked and you said no they were just dirty.

Dont get me started on you and not giving factual information.

I have all the PMs to prove it. At the end of the day Im the one that got screwed with fairings that I am not going to use.

So keep the money because it just shows the selfish type of individual you are. You act as though you wouldnt have been upset if you were in my shoes.

and taking pictures of the fairings would include the pictures of the areas that are cracked, close ups or what have you. as i said, i was unaware they were cracked and offered you a reasonable solution.

i said i had no money in my paypal because i didnt, and i wasnt going to transfer money in there because i was going to send you, like i promised, the fedex refund.

and "all of the sudden i come out with the family emergency story"... .listen kid, now i want you to come down here, let me show you my little sisters grave, then come ******* assume im a selfish man who is trying to escape an internet battle over 120 dollars.

like i said, come down here.
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reediculous View Post
Im convinced you're a liar! he wouldn't need a refund if you didn't lie about the fairings ......... You're Shady! and if this was my site you'd be gone!

i hate liars .... especially when were talking about motorcylce parts! You would think you being a rider, you would understand that! but i guess not!
whatever makes you feel best, i dont even ride a honda, therefore i dont need to be on this site or any other for that matter. im here to finish what was started.
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:32 PM
HONDAholic

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
i dont even ride a honda, .

Now i understand!

2008 METALLIC SILVER
Silver Mids
Stomp Grips
Vortex Spools
Tripage PC'ed pegs/blinkers
Akrapovic Slip-on
Tripage Adj. FE
Puig Smoked Windscreen
CA Modified taillight
Tripage Crazy Eyez
Proton Flush-Signals
HID's 35w 4300k With Tripage Relay Delay

stolen**
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Insulting a guy you just ripped off? Classic!

I must say, regardless of what's going on in your life, have some f*cking decency. You deserve a Louisville Slugger to the dome.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
Insulting a guy you just ripped off? Classic!

I must say, regardless of what's going on in your life, have some f*cking decency. You deserve a Louisville Slugger to the dome.

Im gonna have to agree...minus the louyvill...There is always an exception to the rule for everything, however, common decency should never be left out. just my .02.

2004 [REPSOL] CBR600RR
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:09 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
FWIW, maybe one of you can accept the return and the other can just take the money back? Like you said, having the money or not, $200/$120 is just not really worth it.
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:

First off it wasn't 200 dollars I was requesting back. If was simply the money i had sent you for the fairings. Also another thing. I had contacted you as soon as I received the fairings and at that point in time you did not mention anything about not having money. You simply said that you were not aware of the damages and even asked me if I would like a refund. Which in turn I said yes. Then you decide to disappear for a week. Which you then come back and say "Oh sorry I was on my spring break"

Never did you say anything about your sister passing.

The only thing you said days later was "I had an emergency with MY KID"

Which would mean you had problems that needed to be addressed with YOUR CHILD. Once again you never mentioned anything about your sister.

If you had said from the get-go 'Listen man I had a loss in my family I need some time to work something out with you", I would have gladly waited for you to get back to me on how we can work something out. But thats not the case here. Rather you made up stories as you went along.

I have never had any problems with purchasing anything from any member on this site or any vendors (I.E: Disco) but with you it had been an on going battle since the day you sent those fairings. Now that you state that you don't even ride a honda it shows how much disregard and disrespect you have towards the fellow riders here.

Also regarding my post with my fairings. Why dont you take the time to go and PM every person that has been interested in buying them and see for yourself how I had described where the fairings are cracked so that I dont end up doing to someone else what you did to me.

Unlike you I am honest and do have morals and respect for other peoples hard earned money that they might spend on buying certain merchandise from me.

As for you asking me to go down there. I would be very careful with your choice of words.

So the only childish one here is you since you can't own up to admitting that you were wrong and being honest about refunding somebody's money back.
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerHank View Post
FWIW, maybe one of you can accept the return and the other can just take the money back? Like you said, having the money or not, $200/$120 is just not really worth it.
I wish he would have been courteous enough to give me the Fed_ex return and I would have shipped those fairings back at my own expense. But like I previously stated. Once he saw that I did want my money back then he began to ignore my PMs.
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Pocketbike Racer

stories like this are lame. hope something comes of it, whether it be a solution or refund etc.

and this fits this thread

-GPR Stabilizer, HotBodies Flush mounts, Jardine FE, Speedworks Smoked Screen, ProCom Frame Sliders, TechSpec gripster tank pads, DDM 35w 5k HIDs.

Last edited by Shinjari; 04-15-2009 at 02:58 PM.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Knee Dragger

i offered you the fedex dispute money and told you that i did not want the fairings returned, at that point you could have kept them and the fedex money. you should have taken what i offered you. i dont have to be "very careful with my choice of words". im not going to discuss my private family matters with you, but in an effort to please you, my son got dengue fever about 5 days before my 3 year old sister passed away because of a birth complication that we had been dealing with, i dont make up stories along the way to escape from an internet brawl, i am a man and if i cant settle a real dispute i'll have my lawyer do it. i dont care what you or any riders on this forum think of me, half of you jump to conclusions regardless of what may or may not have happened.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Knee Dragger

marco: im sorry this was taken to this level, but im walking away from this and not looking back, i offered you a reasonable solution that you declined, i told you i had an emergency which is more than i'd tell to any stranger i have been contacted by through a forum. this is it for me. ride safe.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjari View Post
stories like this are lame.

and this fits this thread

post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:57 PM
MIZUNO RUNNING MAN

I prefer this... Judy Judy says, "Case closed. MG wins." In all sincerity andre, if you did have a family emergency sorry to hear.

__

21 JUNE 2009 CHARITY PICNIC (WASHINGTON'S CROSSING)
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=133964
LET'S KICK SOME ASS TOGETHER http://c0kmunky.mybrute.com

post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Moto GP Racer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page