Do not buy from ghost31711 - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Do not buy from ghost31711

BUYERS BEWARE

THIS SELLER SELLS DAMAGED PARTS - I specifically asked Ghost31711 prior to sending payment if the mid fairing was scratched/damaged because I couldn't tell from the pictures if the marks seen in the picture were smudges, bug guts, scratches etc and he told me there were no scratches/damage.I gave him $90 shipped for the fairing, I received the fairing in the mail then took it out of the box to find a broken mounting tab, scrapes/scratches, lots of rock chips, nicks/marks in the decals etc. along with the fairing being completely covered with dirt and grime inside and out. I tried to reach a reasonable outcome asking for a $25 partial refund and he refused.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!! pics are below.

08' ZX10R - LOTS OF GOODIES!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Interesting.....

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:54 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 42 reviews
dam looks like you got shafted, did you pay with paypal? if you did i would open a claim for a full refund and send that hunk of junk back to him

Silver 06RR -SOLD

Watsen LED Flush Mounts - Rizoma Grips and Bar Ends
CA Integrated Tail Light - Ohlins Damper
Puig Double Bubble - Akrapovic Carbon Hex Slip-On
DDM 35w 6k HID - OEM Seat Cowl
Black/Black Shorty Pazzo's - OPP Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
Tripage Pegs, 3rd eye - Vortex Gas Cap
Woodcraft Starter Cover - Power Commander III
BMC Race Air Filter

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yea def. lied to you.
hope you get somemoney back

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 07:59 PM
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nice One Lanco. There's has been alot of this BS lately. Sorry to hear about more Bad news. File a dispute and send that Garbage back.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hi everyone, yes i do sell damaged parts but every time i sell a product that is damaged i take a picture of it and make sure everyone is aware of it, just like what i have done with the Tail, and Tank, at the beginning of my for sale thread. I specifically point out the damage and make sure you are aware of it, even if my camera pics don't pick up.

The buyer only feels he over paid becuase he claimed that another member had offered him one in a better condition AFTER he had paid me

The tab that is being lifted by a finger WAS NOT IN THAT CONDITION when i packaged it into the box.

i was aware of the wear marks in pictures 1, 4, and 5 ONLY. and i openly admit that to him but i do not consider to be damage by his standard or my because from the picture i posted, marks of similar proportion is clearly visible. The wear marks do appear to be sever in his picture because he is focusing on them and blowing them out of proportion.

I consider Damage to be : Major deformation, Paint fade, melted, cracked, or severly roadrashed fairing.

this is what he saw for sale:

The top yellow circle is the wear mark in picture 4 of silverbullet's post, it is clearly visible and obvious imperfection.

now the 2nd mark in the circle happens to be oil smear, but it looks like a scratch, why didn't he bring this up with me if he was concerned?

The buyer noted on his paypal payment that the payment was for a *mint* right fairing. I didnt give it much thought when i saw it, but then he later used these photos as a threat for me to refund him $25 or he will file a claim through paypal . In his e-mail to me he said it was not worth what he had paid and another member here had contacted him AFTER he had pay me for a lesser price The fairing in its new condition goes for $320 -$370 at bikebandits.com i sold it to him for $80.

The fairing is off an 2005 Cbr600rr, and has been used for 4 years, before i posted here for sale, every 03-06 600rr owner knows that piece of fairing is placed directly behind the front wheel and about 1 ft away from the ground, and needs to be removed for oil change, coolant fill, or even to access the storage box. How can anyone expect the fairing to be mint?

I have sold many used items through the internet, have never had an issue till now, I use the same screen name and sold stuff on my350z.com, my feedback there is proof i am an honest seller.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Knee Dragger

here is the original thread i had the stuff for sale

https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.p...38#post2803938
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

The other members part has nothing to do with it at all I only mentioned it because the other members part was said to be in mint condition for less. I specifically asked if there were any scratches or damage because of the circled locations and was told NO by GHOST31711, That tab didn't brake itself and was not broken by the packaging and you can tell from the dirt/grime etc. During Paypal checkout I noted this is payment in full for a mint condition right mid fairing for a 05' CBR600RR only because I was told by you that there was no damage or scratches. Even if you take away the broken tab that doesn't explain the scrapes at the lower part of the fairing where the lower fairing attaches. Your dishonest plain and simple!!! I'm not trying to get over on anyone I asked if there was damage and you told me no, you lied to make a sale and that is it. You could have done the right thing and made it right but you decided not to so that makes you the shady person.

post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

And I did open a Paypal claim but Paypal said they only support claims based on shipping like if you didn't receive a package etc and do not support claims for quality of items etc. So now I've been shafted by GHOST31711 and Paypal. I should have called and cancelled the sale and went with the better/cheaper part but I'm the type of guy that wouldn't do that sort of thing once a deal is made. I guess I'll have to rethink that in the future because of A** holes like GHOST31711.

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews

10 char...

2008 Graffiti
Honda Racing rim stripes
Vortex swing arm spools
Proton flush mounts
Tripage tail light
Powder coat/ led pegs
Triapge FE led bracket
Leo Vince sbk evo 2
shorty levers
DB smoked screen

Technics MK5 1200's/denon mixer:my other two wheels

post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Knee Dragger

now he's resorted to name calling and charactor bashing because he did'nt get the best deal existed. If the other member's part has nothing to do with this why do you keep mentioning it?

I've tried to hold back and avoid unnecessary conflict but your insults are taken things too far and i've had enough of your lies. You said the fairing arrived completely covered with dirt and grime inside and out ? really? it looks pretty clean from the pictures you posted. Did you clean them? could you have accidentally broke the mounting tab while cleaning them?

Did you plan this all along because i wouldn't reduce my price? you purposly noted your payment for a "mint" fairing dispite my pictures showing obvious wear so you could use it as evidence? is that why you did'nt ask for more specific pictures of the fairing or is it becuase you are a moron and that's just how you do thing?

take a picture of the whole fairing, lets see how bad those DMAGES are, common, show everyone what a piece of sh*t you got for $80.

Last edited by GHOST31711; 05-14-2010 at 11:41 PM.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Any broken tabs should always be mentioned in the classified IMO.

Quote:
Harley-Davidson: The world's most efficient method of turning gasoline into noise without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-14-2010, 11:52 PM
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^^^For Sure!
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Pocketbike Racer

This is just my 2 cents as neutral party......silverbullet, dude you paid 80bux for a fairing!! Yeah you might have specified *MINT* but if you wanted mint maybe you shoulda paid the $350 for a perfect part.
Ghost, my suggestion is next time in your classified just say the part is *less than mint*. I thought your photos were decent enough for the price......and if that retainer clip that was not broken before shipping I can't/won't say I dont believe you but for anyone that has taken off fairings before that clip seems to always be the first piece to break when removing the lowers....i personally hate the way it snaps together.....I think this whole situation was just a misunderstanding and not an intentional fraud.

05CBR600RR Blk Tribal

Scotts Damper, Harris "CBR" Grips, Hotbodies Flushmounts, Micron Slipon, Vortex Sliders/Spools, Sportec Windscreen (Red), Stomp Grips(Clear), Galindo Delrin Bar Ends(Red), PCIIIusb, DIY Velocity Stacks(Short), BMC Air Filter, Tripage Evil Eyes & 3rd Eye(Red), Rim Tape(Red),
BrowningBuck MOTY Gear Indicator Mod(Red)
, HEL SS Brakelines(Red), Vesrah RJL pads

Coming Soon
Powdercoating, Shorty Pazzo Levers(Red w/Blk Adjuster)
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
Any broken tabs should always be mentioned in the classified IMO.
i compelety agree with you. Look at the my for sale thread and you will see i do point out damages if they exist.

i am not out to rip people off and i am not desperate for money, but i have my principles and i will not back down to a fraud like silverbullet.

If the piece had a broken tab while in my possession i would have considered a serious flaw which must be noted to all interested buyers, but it wasnt broken when i shipped it.

look at how suspeciously clean the area surrounding the crack in comparison with its surrounding, why is that?
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5jetmech81 View Post
This is just my 2 cents as neutral party......silverbullet, dude you paid 80bux for a fairing!! Yeah you might have specified *MINT* but if you wanted mint maybe you shoulda paid the $350 for a perfect part.
Ghost, my suggestion is next time in your classified just say the part is *less than mint*. I thought your photos were decent enough for the price......and if that retainer clip that was not broken before shipping I can't/won't say I dont believe you but for anyone that has taken off fairings before that clip seems to always be the first piece to break when removing the lowers....i personally hate the way it snaps together.....I think this whole situation was just a misunderstanding and not an intentional fraud.
thank you for your suggestion c5jet,
i have updated my sale thread with the following:

My fellow 600rr.net brothers, if you're interested in one of the fairing i have for sale, rest assured i can send you a picture of the fairing next to a piece of paper with YOUR screen name and date when the picture was taken on it, in any specific angle at your request,
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST31711 View Post
thank you for your suggestion c5jet,
i have updated my sale thread with the following:

My fellow 600rr.net brothers, if you're interested in one of the fairing i have for sale, rest assured i can send you a picture of the fairing next to a piece of paper with YOUR screen name and date when the picture was taken on it, in any specific angle at your request,
of yeah....was gonna suggest this too but forgot to squeeze it in my reply......"condition of part is *normal wear and tear*".......your welcome and good luck with this debacle.

05CBR600RR Blk Tribal

Scotts Damper, Harris "CBR" Grips, Hotbodies Flushmounts, Micron Slipon, Vortex Sliders/Spools, Sportec Windscreen (Red), Stomp Grips(Clear), Galindo Delrin Bar Ends(Red), PCIIIusb, DIY Velocity Stacks(Short), BMC Air Filter, Tripage Evil Eyes & 3rd Eye(Red), Rim Tape(Red),
BrowningBuck MOTY Gear Indicator Mod(Red)
, HEL SS Brakelines(Red), Vesrah RJL pads

Coming Soon
Powdercoating, Shorty Pazzo Levers(Red w/Blk Adjuster)
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

I removed the fairing from the box, looked it over and took pictures. I didn't clean the part, the inside was the worst. Point is that I specifically asked if there were any scratches/damage and you lied. The tab was broke wether you noticed it or not before shipping. Calling me a Fraud is useless because anyone who sees the pictures can tell you ripped me off and lied, if you knew the fairing had the other issues why did you lie and say there was no damage or scratches when there is obviously a good amount of scrape on the lower section in the picture which is not shown in your original picture. It is what it is, your a liar and a theif who stole from a fellow forum member looking for a replacement part. I just hope others will think twice before dealing with you to save them alot of headaches.

post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Knee Dragger

You didn't clean them? ohh my, its amazing how a piece of fairing fairing "being completely covered with dirt and grime inside and out" has such nice reflective properties in your own picture.

do you think people on this forum are stupid and blind? and don't realize that you are contradicting your self and lying? How can you make a completely false statement and call me a lair?

Anyone who sees your picture and read your post can tell you were dishonest from your description of thing and that your blowing things out of proportion. why don't you put it under a microscope, i'm sure it'll look even worse.

I did not steal from you. I had an item for sale on this forum and posted a picture that accurately resembled it's cosmetic condition which you looked at for a month before making payment to me.

You paid me on Friday evening, and i shipped it Saturday morning exactly like i had promised. I did not steal any money OR time from you.

I HAVE NEVER IN ANYWAY TOLD YOU THE FAIRING WAS MINT! YOU INTENTIONALLY ADDED THAT YOU YOUR PAYMENT WHICH I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER! THEN YOU TRIED TO BLACK MAIL ME FOR A PARTIAL REFUND OR ELSE YOU WILL FILE A CLAIM OR RUIN MY REPUTATION ON THIS FORUM? YOU"RE CALLING ME AN A**HOLE? A THEIF?

common, post a picture of the whole fairing, better yet post a picture of it installed on your bike, lets see how damaged it really is.
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Banned

My dad could beat up your dad!
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Banned

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know my homeboy (silverbullet) and I finished the install, this stuff looks even worse when it's installed, what a bunch of BS

We're SUPER upset right now!
post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:02 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

what a load of crap those fairings suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEIKO0713 View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know my homeboy (silverbullet) and I finished the install, this stuff looks even worse when it's installed, what a bunch of BS

We're SUPER upset right now!

04 cbr 600RR sold
2010 cbr1k-pita
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:12 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

I love internet fights!

post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Moto GP Racer

That's life. Lesson learned.

R.I.P Phatty

http://twitter.com/Front_Street
@Front_Street
My Photography Attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srtechness View Post
From the look of your dome.. You kinda look Mexican...
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

You may not have told me it was mint but you did say it didn't have any scratches or other damage so yes that makes you a liar. I'll give you credit for shipping the package fast but that is where it stops because fast shipping doesn't make up for receiving damaged parts. Yes I agree with Airborne - lesson learned, next time I'll ask for detailed pictures instead of trusting the word of a fellow forum member. Thanks for the fast delivery on a bad quality part!!!

post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 01:32 AM
Knee Dragger

I was aware of the wear marks on the fairing i sold you in picture number 1, 4 and 5 you posted.

you asked in the PM "damage/scratch free, right"
i replied "yes"

i do not consider them to be damages/scratches when it comes to mortorcycle fairing in general, especially this piece that goes on the lower part of the bike right behind the front wheel.

you made the scuff marks in photo 1 look severe in but in reality they are minor and hardly noticeable. If the same marks were on the visor of a helmet right in front of your line of sight, i would consider it damage/scratches. The same marks on the windshield of a boeing 747, no. hood of a red camero made in the 80s? thats a tough one for me, but a shelby cobra in an auto museum? DEFINATELY A SCRATCH. On the bottom of the front fender behind the front wheel of a Humvee? no.

swirl mark on your car's hood? normal wear (even if it is an original cobra).
same swirl marks on a professional photography lens? probably makes it junk.

If you consider a fairing with the marks i outline to be *MINT*, why do you consider these minor wear to be SCRATCHES/DAMAGE?

why haven't you posted a picture of the whole fairing yet?

it's like your showing a blown up photo of a chickenpox scars from 10 years ago and calling a signs of skin cancer.

if you want to be technical about it nothing is scratch/damage fee.

I think you know that all too well which is why you noted on your payment that it is for a "MINT" right fairing.

because you thought you could blindside me and get your money back right?

so there seem to be some wear on the sides of the fairing in you picture 3 and 4, which i failed to disclose in my ad, but its reasonable wear, and it is considerably less in proportion to what IS shown in MY picture.

you know exactly what you had in mind when you specified your payment for "MINT" motorcycle fairing used on the street for 4 years, so shame on you, i should have burned a hole in that fairing when i saw that note before i shipped it to you.

It's like you order a pizza from pizza hut then call in for a 30% refund after taking delivery because the browning of the crust is uneven from one side to another.

Last edited by GHOST31711; 05-16-2010 at 01:40 AM.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Knee Dragger

OMG....are you really complaining about the condition of that fairing? You have got to be kidding me. The "scuffing" from picture 1 is VERY minimal. The "broken Tab on #2 will be Covered by the opposite matching fairing on the underside, and after the 2 clips and screw are installed from the lowers you will not be able to see it. And the wear from the last two pictures are normal wear and tear from the sticker peeling off.

SSORRRRRYY you got a 9.25/10 Fairing for $80 in the color your were looking for. Stop being a negative nanny and take the fairing, if Ghost would have known you were going to be that picky, I am sure he would have recommended that you go buy the MINTY MINT one from your Local Honda Dealer.

I am sure 99% of the people here can agree that the fairing is in very decent mountable shape.

That is my 2 cents. I am also pretty sure you can resale that fairing for the same price too if you are really that worried about it.

"knowledge can not be offered or taught, only desired and saught. "
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Moto GP Racer

i will not pass any judgment on the OP or ghost. but Ghost this is the second post about you making a bad sale in a month. just an observation as i do not know some of the details. only the claims of the buyers and the responses you made in the open forums.

2004 600RR Black/Silver

DDM 55W 5000K H.I.D.'s
Custom made fiberglass FE
Black windshield (painted)
Hotbodies flush mounts
yosh full carbon exhaust
PCIII
chrome wheels
custom blue LED lighting
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallymine04 View Post
i will not pass any judgment on the op or ghost. But ghost this is the second post about you making a bad sale in a month. Just an observation as i do not know some of the details. Only the claims of the buyers and the responses you made in the open forums.
what!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Where is the other one?????? What are you talking about!?!?!??!?!

What else did i sale???
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Knee Dragger

finallymine04, you better back up what your statement with some proof.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page