Hessogood is not so good!!! - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Hessogood is not so good!!!

Here's the link to my post looking for "clean, no scratches" OEM Parts...
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=25099
Hes-not-sogood said he had everything in "perfect condition" but all parts were rashed. Already asked for my money back and returned the parts to him (tried retuning it twice)... but the package was refused or not picked-up by him. And of course no money was returned. I've sent him p.m.'s and emails but no response. I didn't want to resort to posting something like this but I've warned him. I do have his address in the East Coast... so what can I do all the way from California. Any suggestions?

Dude, if you read this post, I want my f'in money back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Nemesis

That sucks because both of you guys were here for awhile and for this to happen just sucks.

Ban the mother!!!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
That sucks because both of you guys were here for awhile and for this to happen just sucks.

Ban the mother!!!
yeah, I know. Totally trusted the dude especially cuz he was such a long time member and decent post count.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:24 AM

damn bro, sorry to hear somethin like that happened. would be nice to not have to worry bout somethin like that happening, especially from this site....hope everythin works out bro
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn thats horrible...I dont understand the trader rating bc if someone screws someone (like hesogood) and get a -1 or -20 they can just make up another Screen name and bang back to screwing ppl.

good luck and hope he gets back to you....mods will tell you if he has been on or not latley

04' red/blk 600rr
PCIIIusb / K&N Airfilter / 2bros C5-xmetal / Matris Steering Damper / HID look-a-likes / Madd Doc Front LEDs / Tpage Peg rear LEDs / Polished Wheel Lips / Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen / ProGrip Carbon Fiber Tank Protector / Swingarm License Plate / HJC CL-14 Tribe Helemt / HRC Race Jacket / Joe Rocket Gloves
HHHHOORRRAAYYY FOR BBOOBBIEESSS!!!

Just for you Alex, you awsome racer, non poser at anything in your life, coolest person in the world, 600rr rider buddy pal
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
do you have pix of these so-called "perfec shaped" parts???? are they that bad?
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:39 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Bullshit. I sent parts taken directly off a brand new 200 mile bike turnned to a race bike, this guy comes back whining about some of the parts, claiming they were damaged and that they looked like someone had attempted to repair them by sanding off scratches. Are you kidding me? I had sent them out THE DAY he paid for them. I tell him that it's rediculous and to return everything and I would refund his money, less shipping. Almost two months later I get back from my races at loudon to find a delivery missed notice. Screw that, does it look like I"m loaning out parts here? Maybe you want to borrow one of my bikes for a couple months then bring it back for a full refund in whatever condition you want. I've had countless smooth transactions with many members and vendors here, I race with a number of members and I ride with a number of members who I'm sure will be more than happy to vouge for my transaction and myself personally. This guy is either scamming me or flat out lazy, either way being over two and a half months now, you can take your tears and shove 'em.

Jay Holland
Low Down Racing - center garage #6
LRRS / CCS / WERA # 949
Team Bridgestone
Underground Supercycle

Anyone can finance a sportbike, very few will ever be riders.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:44 AM

hessogood is a stand up guy, and I know the bike these parts were taken from. I would be hard pressed to think that he mis-lead his buyer in any way.

IMO, waiting 2 months to return the parts is too long.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Nemesis

Was it bubble wrapped nice and good with all the popcorn stuff?

Sometimes, I have sellers ship me their item wrapped in a newspaper and when the box shifts around it'll scratch up the fairing pretty bad; which then I consider it's the seller's fault, not mine.

As far as banning someone and them coming back on with another screen name...well, I think before they're given the okay to sign up the mods should check to see if they're one of the banned members.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessogood
Bullshit. I sent parts taken directly off a brand new 200 mile bike turnned to a race bike, this guy comes back whining about some of the parts, claiming they were damaged and that they looked like someone had attempted to repair them by sanding off scratches. Are you kidding me? I had sent them out THE DAY he paid for them. I tell him that it's rediculous and to return everything and I would refund his money, less shipping. Almost two months later I get back from my races at loudon to find a delivery missed notice. Screw that, does it look like I"m loaning out parts here? Maybe you want to borrow one of my bikes for a couple months then bring it back for a full refund in whatever condition you want. I've had countless smooth transactions with many members and vendors here, I race with a number of members and I ride with a number of members who I'm sure will be more than happy to vouge for my transaction and myself personally. This guy is either scamming me or flat out lazy, either way being over two and a half months now, you can take your tears and shove 'em.
Yeah, you failed to mention that the 1st return attempt was returned which was sent two weeks after receipt of your imperfect parts. Why the hell would I want f'ed up parts. Yeah, I've had a number of smooth transactions too, none which tried to screw me over like you did. Why the hell did you say your parts were perfect when they weren't? I even shot you a pm the day after I received them telling you about the imperfect parts and that I was going to return them. Even before that pm, you said that the stator cover had scratches and that you would immediately return $20, but that wasn't even received. You're just full of BS and you're an f'in a$$hole. Did you not read my original post asking for "clean, no sctraches" parts???
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Was it bubble wrapped nice and good with all the popcorn stuff?

Sometimes, I have sellers ship me their item wrapped in a newspaper and when the box shifts around it'll scratch up the fairing pretty bad; which then I consider it's the seller's fault, not mine.

As far as banning someone and them coming back on with another screen name...well, I think before they're given the okay to sign up the mods should check to see if they're one of the banned members.
there was one layer of buble wrap in an overly small box. When I received the package, the top and bottom of the box was slightly buldging. No, the scratches on the mirror was clearly from a dropped bike. And the stator cover: he even admitted that there was scratches on it from laying around in his garage. He notified me after he already shipped it out.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:07 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

First off there was no Delivery attempt two weeks after the transaction, only a PM asking me for my address for the third time. I also told you of a few scratches on the stator cover that I found from pulling the motor, when getting the parts ready to be shipped, because you wanted no flaws I contacted you immediately regarding it and gave you an opportunity for disposition, and it was not sent at your request. When you contacted me that you wanted to return the parts, I said, fine, send them ALL back and you told me to return the $20 for the stator that you decided you didn't want with the rest of the cost when I received the parts back. That $20 is all that you're entitled to. Maybe you can ask stover954rr about the scratches from the 'obviously dropped bike' since he bought the complete set of perfect condition street plasics off of it. I'm done with defending myself against your bullshit.

Jay Holland
Low Down Racing - center garage #6
LRRS / CCS / WERA # 949
Team Bridgestone
Underground Supercycle

Anyone can finance a sportbike, very few will ever be riders.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Knee Dragger

I have bought a whole body kit of Hesogood before... and it came just as described. Not only is that true, but he provided EXCELLENT folllow up on how my bike was coming along and even helped me with other problems that were unrelated to anything I bought from him. I couldn't see him screwing anyone over.

AR-15 For sale
12 gauge Over/Under For sale
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Moto GP Racer

i will stick to eBay, too much crap going on, on our own supposed to be safe and legit, web site

04' red/blk 600rr
PCIIIusb / K&N Airfilter / 2bros C5-xmetal / Matris Steering Damper / HID look-a-likes / Madd Doc Front LEDs / Tpage Peg rear LEDs / Polished Wheel Lips / Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen / ProGrip Carbon Fiber Tank Protector / Swingarm License Plate / HJC CL-14 Tribe Helemt / HRC Race Jacket / Joe Rocket Gloves

Just for you Alex, you awsome racer, non poser at anything in your life, coolest person in the world, 600rr rider buddy pal
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615
i will stick to eBay, too much crap going on, on our own supposed to be safe and legit, web site
+1

LMAO!!!!
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:27 PM

PAY UP BRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaebster
Here's the link to my post looking for "clean, no scratches" OEM Parts...
Hes-not-sogood said he had everything in "perfect condition" but all parts were rashed. Already asked for my money back and returned the parts to him (tried retuning it twice)... but the package was refused or not picked-up by him. And of course no money was returned. I've sent him p.m.'s and emails but no response. I didn't want to resort to posting something like this but I've warned him. I do have his address in the East Coast... so what can I do all the way from California. Any suggestions?

Dude, if you read this post, I want my f'in money back!

Last edited by Moeman; 09-15-2005 at 05:50 PM.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 02:35 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

[

Oh great...let's resort to name calling. I have no doubt that will help settle an already touchy dispute.

"If you can't be a shining example, be a glaring warning."

Last edited by Moeman; 09-15-2005 at 05:50 PM.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 02:42 PM

Why did you wait 3 months to post anything?
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware

Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by farbio615
it's not the site's fault dude... it's members. not taking any sides, just stating a fact.

HOOORRRAAAYYYY FOR BOOOOOTTIEES!!!

BALALALALALA OMG TERRORIST!!
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIDUDE

Why did you wait 3 months to post anything?

I didn't want to post anything at all. Thought we could settle the matter amicably.
Although some members here have had good dealings with Hessogood, just posted what happened so that any future buyers will be more careful.
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBlur
it's not the site's fault dude... it's members. not taking any sides, just stating a fact.

lmao I didnt say its the site's fault I said its happening here at the site......proof read

04' red/blk 600rr

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Superbike racer

Quote:
Did you not read my original post asking for "clean, no sctraches" parts???

but your original post said:
Quote:
05 upper cowl (with or without ram air intake covers) (no headlights)(will purchase with scratches as long as its no deep cuz gonna get it painted anyways)
obviously you said no deep rash, but you never said you wanted new, mint bodywork. I am not taking sides, but you said you would buy less than perfect goods.....only you two know how good/bad the merchandise is...

CCS EX#100
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:29 PM

sucky situation. i say someone post pics, thatll help us point some fingers. middle fingers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page