Mahchine :( - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mahchine :(

He was selling 2 sets of Vortex rearsets. He said One was USED and One was BRAND NEW.
He took a picture of both sets, the picture doesn't show clearly about the Brand New and I decide ask him if the Brand New was really new, and he said: Yes and you can even sale the Brand New to another guy.
When I got it, the Brand New set doesn't come with a Brand New brake lever and now he thinks it is just a brake lever and I don't need to make it a big deal!!!
What I think is: He said he was selling a used and a brand new sets of rearset, so the brand new one needs to be completely brand new.

Dispute on Paypal opened!

Good luck for who is thinking in make a deal with this guy!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by Darth Maic; 06-09-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Knee Dragger

Yeah basically he made a huge deal over a brake.... God I don't have time for this. Just another bitchy person who is trying to find any excuse they can to get some more money from me. He even tells me to give him "$320 back and he will drop the dispute and send me back one set only".....sounds like exploitation to me.

Again I will attach the picture sent as the forum rules state with my sign. I have no idea why he would buy it if he can not see the picture clearly!! Or maybe ask me for more pictures? I followed all the forum rules here (#10). Stop crying about it.

HAHAHA over a brake lever, he is making such a big deal. I offered to even pay the difference between the levers and let him keep everything BUT he insists on getting money back because now this "imaginary" buyer of his does not want it. His story is all over the place and just trying to find any excuse he can to get more money from. I have the PM's if anyone wants of him first asking one thing then asking to return it.

So basically if anyone is reading this, he wants a new brake lever. He makes it sound like he paid me $400 and I did not send anything to him. I've never had a problem on paypal since now.

O yeah and he forgets to mention that I gave him extra backplates and spares. HAHAHAH but yet he makes such a big deal over a brake lever that HE STILL GOT.

I have a whole bunch of 07-12 CBR600 race parts for sale: suspension, powercommanders, rearsets, slipper clutch etc...

Last edited by Mahchine; 08-18-2013 at 02:15 PM.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Knee Dragger

Yeah I am so tired of pointless arguing with a baby. Point proven, take your crying elsewhere and move on.

And if you are going to write on this forum bashing people. Learn some english. How many times do I have to tell you when you say "doesn't come with a Brand New brake lever", that means (in ENGLISH) that I did not send you any levers.

Even other people are on my side on this one.

PS. "Good look for who is thinking in make a deal with this guy!!"

Does not make any sense also.....see how hard it is dealing with these people who feel entitled to everything.

I have a whole bunch of 07-12 CBR600 race parts for sale: suspension, powercommanders, rearsets, slipper clutch etc...

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Knee Dragger

The logical solution for this buyer is to immediately open paypal dispute and ask for a full refund. If you were in my position, you would literally know how stupid this dispute is. Yet buyers feel entitled to have it their way.

I may be wrong here but I have tried to offer and try to get him another lever which is literally one part out of the 30 pieces there. Is it logical to make such a big dispute over that one part when I have tried to help reach a solution. Yet he goes on and tries to piss on my name.

And he is even unwilling to work with me. He wants me to buy him another lever and ship it to him. He would not even accept the difference in cash between the two levers. I have seen the brake lever in question and trust me it is as close to new as it gets.

Sellers you probably know the headaches when it comes to irrational people like this who are not even willing to accept anything other than what they want.

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,717 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
"new" would include the brake lever. Did you represent them as new?
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Why are u so upset?

I'm not irrational, ok?
And again, I don't wanna your freak money. Send me a BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER to complete the BRAND NEW REARSET that you sold me.

I'm sure that paypal will make you do this, so I'm completely fine and if you need this money, better send me asap the BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER.

post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
"new" would include the brake lever. Did you represent them as new?
He thinks because he sent me a extra part, as a back plate, it will replace the Brand New brake lever that should be with the brand new set that he sold me.

Yes, he said it was one used and one brand new set. The used is fine, thats why I said I can stay with the used one and send him the rest of the parts.

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Yep, I don't know english so well as you, but at least I know how to be honest when I'm trying to sell something.

Forget about the 3 options that I gave to you before. Now or you send a Brand New Brake Lever or I wont close the dispute.

At least try to be honest with your perfect english.

Last edited by Darth Maic; 06-09-2013 at 11:01 PM.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Knee Dragger

Im not even going to get in a heated argument online anymore. Just pretty pointless. Anyone who has questions then they can message me about this. Im upset because of how people try and take advantage of sellers and they know that paypal will always be on their side. Anyone who has used paypal knows this.

See he evens says he does not want one of the sets anymore which is a bit fishy in my opinion; thus, the excuses start. See you cannot even deal with this guy, he feels entitled and tries to use intimidation t try and get his way.

I also gave him extra stuff out of goodwill and this is how sellers get taken advantage of. I told him that he could even sell the extra stuff and buy a new lever if he wanted. And this was EXTRA stuff I sent that would have not even been in the deal. Is this reasonable guys?

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

I didn't pay for EXTRA stuff, I paid for a COMPLETELY USED REARSET and a COMPLETELY BRAND NEW REARSET.

SEND ME MY BRAND NEW BRAKE LEVER.

If you had sent also a brand new brake lever none of this would be happening.

Is it hard to understand?

post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 11:25 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahchine View Post
Im not even going to get in a heated argument online anymore. Just pretty pointless. Anyone who has questions then they can message me about this. Im upset because of how people try and take advantage of sellers and they know that paypal will always be on their side. Anyone who has used paypal knows this.

See he evens says he does not want one of the sets anymore which is a bit fishy in my opinion; thus, the excuses start. See you cannot even deal with this guy, he feels entitled and tries to use intimidation t try and get his way.

I also gave him extra stuff out of goodwill and this is how sellers get taken advantage of. I told him that he could even sell the extra stuff and buy a new lever if he wanted. And this was EXTRA stuff I sent that would have not even been in the deal. Is this reasonable guys?
Hard to understand what is going on, lemme see if i got it right.

You sold him a "new" set, and something in there isn't new?

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfetus View Post
Hard to understand what is going on, lemme see if i got it right.

You sold him a "new" set, and something in there isn't new?

Thats it!

post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

And just because he sent me an extra part, as a backplate, that I didn't ask for, he thinks its OK have a brand new brake lever missing!!

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
This image might help others to form an opinion if these are the rear sets involved in the dispute
From the image attached there it 2 brake levers one seen asm and the other still wrapped in the package or is it me seeings things incorrectly

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Last edited by Moeman; 06-10-2013 at 12:35 AM.
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Its not a brake lever wrapped, its a gear lever.
He knows he didn't send a brand new brake lever.
I was in doubt when I saw this picture, but also on the description he said one used and one brand new sets.
And I also asked him if was one brand new and one used by PM, and also asked if the used one was fine for use. He said yes for all questions and also said that I could sell the "brand new" one for another guy as a Brand New rearset.

post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 12:51 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

I just want the brand new brake lever, nothing more!

post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Knee Dragger

He offered to give you money back for the break lever, shouldn't that suffice?

If that does not work, just send all the parts back and get a full refund.

post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maic View Post
Its not a brake lever wrapped, its a gear lever.
He knows he didn't send a brand new brake lever.
I was in doubt when I saw this picture, but also on the description he said one used and one brand new sets.
And I also asked him if was one brand new and one used by PM, and also asked if the used one was fine for use. He said yes for all questions and also said that I could sell the "brand new" one for another guy as a Brand New rearset.

Got you so on the right is the right side rear sets new & old

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 02:47 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Idk if its the thread or the fact that I've had a couple beers but this thread is funny

Unless life also hands you sugar and water your lemonade is going to suck
The Following User Says Thank You to ckalous422 For This Useful Post:
Shadowfetus (06-10-2013)
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahchine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahchine
I probably have enough vortex rear set spares to complete a set if interested. brand new with maybe some odds and ends that are used
Yea, how much would you want for them?
Another quick question, would you like just one set of pretty much all I have which includes pegs and other spares? I've sold an each set like that for around $350 just to give you an idea. I need to make sure I have all the new stuff im talking about and get back to you. Sorry about any confusion

This is a message transaction that occurred between him and I. He was pretty straight up with me about the condition of the parts.

I'm willing to bet this was all a bit of a miscommunication.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldn View Post
I'm willing to bet this was all a bit of a miscommunication.
If the set was advertised as "new", and did not include the brake lever, then it is not simply miscommunication.
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
See, it just baffles me when people sometimes complicate the overly simple. Not just with business but with everything in life.

Mahchine advertised a used set and a brand NEW set. Since the second set is brand new, every single part in it should be brand new. If that is not the case then you cannot display a set as brand new when one of its components is not brand new. People don't go like, this is a brand new car but the brake pads are cooked. How the hell can it be brand new when one if its components isn't?

Mahchine included extra stuff, even though that is a good thing, it still doesn't compensate for the used brake lever which you said would not be used since you are advertising a brand new set. Darth Maic didn't ask for extra parts. He asked for a brand new set and a used set.

If you gave him Marchesini wheels for free you would still be in the wrong because he isn't getting what he asked for. Since trust between both of you is nonexistent, I suggest Mahchine cuts his losses and sends the new brake lever. And for Darth Maic to send back the extra parts (without being charged for shipping).

2011 CBR600RR 'X-Ray' Build Thread
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=294795

Co-President of Team46

"My bike is too fast for the track" Ubercool ZX-14R rider.

Last edited by Rad Rage; 06-10-2013 at 06:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rad Rage For This Useful Post:
Darth Maic (06-11-2013)
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

IF in the first time that I complained he had said: " Oh man, I'm sorry about that, how can I help you to solve it?" But instead he said: "Come on, you got extra stuff, everything there is usable".
Can you guys understand why I'm not anymore willing to solve it friendly?!.

I can send everything back to him if necessary and If he send me the brand new brake lever I can send back his extra stuff, like I said before, but I wont pay any shipping for this.

And I think that was not a problem in communication, he knew he was doing something wrong, thats why he sent an extra stuff to compensate the brand new brake lever.

The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Maic For This Useful Post:
Shadowfetus (06-10-2013)
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Ldn
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I agree with everything you two said. But I just don't know why he would tell me they were new with a few odds and ends that we're used, and then tell this other guy they were completely new.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

"I don't want to burden you with my problems... but I think I've outgrown my yacht."

:)
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Pocketbike Racer

I won't comment on this deal but I can say I bought a used quick turn throttle off Mahchine for $125 and that deal went fine.....

2007 blue/silver street bike.
Arrow headers / Akrapovic Ti slip-on / PC3 / BMC air filter / Tuned / 520 kit / Fender eliminator / Integrated tail light / Lightech rear sets / HIDs / LED Guage mod / Pazzo levers / etc etc

2008 race bike.
Arrow headers / TwoBros slip-on / BMC Air filter / PC3 / Tuned / 520 kit / Elka 4-way rear shock / Shorai battery / Vortex rearsets / Galfer lines / HM Quick Shifter / GPR V4 Damper

Guess which one sees more ride time each summer?....
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Training Wheel Hero

^^ like this one..?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Motion-Pro-Re...8bc499&vxp=mtr

wow, great deal you got.
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Knee Dragger

Case was decided in my favor with paypal. ENOUGH SAID!!

And anyone who has used paypal and had any sorts of claims and have read horror stories knows that paypal will always side with the buyer....it goes to show that I proved my point. You guys can say whatever else you would like.

post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahchine View Post
Case was decided in my favor with paypal. ENOUGH SAID!!

And anyone who has used paypal and had any sorts of claims and have read horror stories knows that paypal will always side with the buyer....it goes to show that I proved my point. You guys can say whatever else you would like.
You are full of ****. Paypal rules outside of ebay depend on one thing. If you have a signature for the package you will win, plain and simple. Ebay sales are different.

You proved nothing, at all. You did NOT give him what you said you were going to. Get over yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheX For This Useful Post:
Darth Maic (06-11-2013)
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

If you had not deleted where you were saying that is was brand new, maybe I had chance to prove to them.

But thats it.

Congratulation to you, once more a dishonest won.

post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 08:09 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I would venture to say even if you win your dispute that there are a good number of people who will no longer buy from you. I think if you advertised new and EVERYTHING was not new then you are a POS. Plain and simple. The problem is with the buyers feeling entitled, entitled to what they pay for and you lied and sold product that was not as stated.
You would be the reason of buyer beware, albeit yours was small but there are entirely too many rocks shipped to buyers from crooks.
Say what you will but your the one that looks like a fool in this thread...

Good luck with future sales... eh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blkside For This Useful Post:
Darth Maic (06-11-2013), RedRider513 (06-15-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page