NEMESIS = Great all around guy/GREAT SELLER - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thumbs up NEMESIS = Great all around guy/GREAT SELLER

story behind this thread...Nem - i dont know if you remember this - this is the first time i met this guy called Nemesis

I had a little mishap on the track last year (my very first crash) and i tweaked my subframe... Nem said that he has one laying around and offered to sell it to me. he also mentioned that he doesnt know if its straight because it was his spare, so, we agreed on the price and also agreed to meet up in irvine early morning...
so we did meet up and i saw the subframe - i looked at the subframe - and i told him, that it did look like it was tweaked a little bit... so when i was about to hand him the money and to my surprise, he told me to go ahead and take it and install it first, and let him know if its straight or not...
so i installed it. it was tweaked a little bit ... took some pix and showed nem... i told him that i can go ahead and take it off and send it back to him if he wants it back - he then replied to me and said, go ahead and keep it and dont worry about paying... i was shocked and of course - thankful!

well, moral of the story - there are people out there who are kind and understanding and a good example of that is NEM
THANKS AGAIN NEM!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Track Junkee

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Nice! Nemesis does seem to be a pretty cool dude.

You're not so bad yourself as far as good people go. The very fact that you started this thread is testiment to that fact!

Find SPEED Here!

:hello2:
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Nemesis

Thanks, DaMartian.

I will always remember that day I met you. Right off the bat I knew from your previous posts you were a cool guy.

I've been blessed to have met good people from this forum. And others I have not met who been very helpful and inspiring.

Some you have read (Moeman) and others like Predikt who sent me vids of SBK and World Superbike for the whole 2005 season as his way of thanking me for posting MotoGP vids. Also, AlpineJim's attempt to solve my router problem by sending me his old one.

And there are plenty of others who just help out each other that makes this community an awesome place to hang out.

I thank you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page