Heres the story - 600RR.net
Good Guy / Bad Guy Talk about your buying & selling experiences with other individuals. Note: Please put all vendor experiences in the correct forum- Vendor feedback

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Heres the story

Hello all I'm the guy that got ripped off on the 1000rr.net forum. if you'r on the 1k forum you probably already know most of the story for those of you who don't here it is.....

About a mont ago i saw what i thought ws a good deal on a full Yosh R77 for my 2012 1K. I hit the guy up ("LoveRR" on the 1000 forum Venomenon83 on here) and told him I'd give him $200.00 that night and the rest the next when my check cleared. He replied and said that was fine I'll mark it sold for you. so I sent him the money via PayPal Friends And Family (mistake one nice guys finish last). At this point I'm thinking sweet I'm getting the exhaust I've wanted for a while now. well the next day he posts and says sorry i had to refund your money but whenever you get the $700.00 just send it to me. This is where I should have turned back. I had a red flag go up in my head and I ignored it (mistake two). So I sent the $700.00 Friends and family and yes another mistake never to be made again.

A day or two go by and I don't hear from him which he later said was because he was moving. Now in between the time i send him the money and the time he tells me he was in the middle of moving I receive the biggest red flag of them all. PayPal calls and says we believe you have a fraudulent charge on your account. I think oh maybe its because i used a different account than normal to draw from. In reality I can not say with any certainty what made it come up fraudulent. My only thought might be the multiple transactions in a short amount of time. Anyways I said no its not I made it they said ok have a nice day.

Its been I don't know how long and nothing from this guy I've PMd him many times sent emails the the address that's linked to his PayPal and nothing at all. Now i hate to think hes taken off with my money because... well i just don't. I'm thinking maybe hes having trouble moving or got in an accident I don't know.

It gets to the point that I start posting asking if anyone has seen or head from this guy or if anyone knows him personally. I don't get much of anything. So I decide well I'll search his email and low and behold he's here.

That pretty much brings us to where we are today. I have had members come forward with more info on him and I will see what comes of it the next few days. that being said I would much rather LoveRR/Venomenon83 A) return my money and that of the others he has unfairly dealt with or B) send me the exhaust I bought. Ether way all I'm looking for is resolution to the current situation.

I understand that at many points along the way I neglected the warning signs but none of that makes what this guy has done right. This is my side of the story nothing more. I apologize for any misspellings incorrect grammar punctuation or any of that crap its frikin late. Pointing it out only proves you have nothing better to so than read and s*%# on ppls threads.

If anyone that has been fallowing the story sees that i missed something that i missed please pm me thanks.

LIST OF LINKS

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/parts-o...ll-r77-cf.html

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/good-gu...%2A%25%40.html

https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=428737
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm sorry this happened to you. I've done a few "friend" payments on here that were all successful fortunately. Good luck and I hope you get your money or the exhaust you were promised.

Last edited by dk6487; 03-11-2014 at 02:26 AM.
post #3 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 02:51 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Best of luck resolving this, I hope you get your goods. As you said, nice guys are always the ones to be buried first.

It's quite difficult assessing someone's character on an internet forum, but sometimes you just make these assumptions that turn out to be right, by luck. The way I see him go after great deals and how he would be upset when someone scored a part for a great price which he wanted, sort of gave me a feeling, albeit vague, of what sort of person he might be. I obviously wouldn't rule it as substantial, but we all make assumptions about one another until proven otherwise. In a nutshell, I didn't have a good feeling about him.

I just hope you get this resolved without putting yourself into any further trouble.

All the best.

PS. Maybe next time stick to Arrow or Akra, Yoshi sucks anyway.
Not to take away from the situation, but a joke never hurt anyone.

2011 CBR600RR 'X-Ray' Build Thread
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=294795

Co-President of Team46

"My bike is too fast for the track" Ubercool ZX-14R rider.

Last edited by Rad Rage; 03-11-2014 at 02:54 AM.

post #4 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 03:09 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPFAFF View Post
About a mont ago i saw what i thought ws a good deal on a full Yosh R77 for my 2012 1K. I hit the guy up ("LoveRR" on the 1000 forum Venomenon83 on here) and told him I'd give him $200.00 that night and the rest the next when my check cleared. He replied and said that was fine I'll mark it sold for you. so I sent him the money via PayPal Friends And Family (mistake one nice guys finish last). At this point I'm thinking sweet I'm getting the exhaust I've wanted for a while now. well the next day he posts and says sorry i had to refund your money but whenever you get the $700.00 just send it to me. This is where I should have turned back. I had a red flag go up in my head and I ignored it (mistake two). So I sent the $700.00 Friends and family and yes another mistake never to be made again.
none of these are red flags, your only mistake was 'gifting' the money, i think he felt you are a bit gullible or something when you gifted the first $200, and said might as well pull a fast one, refund the money, to gain your trust and then bam...now as he realized things aren't that simple when you have a bit of history with the forums, his ego doesn't want him to respond after all the threats he got...

2009 cbr 600rr
post #5 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 07:01 AM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
venomenon83 active sale threads are closed until further notice may be such action will put pressure on him to come clean such closure will not be removed until he does no one else is going to do business with him until we know what went down or this situations gets resolved ASAP

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
post #6 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Venom was just viewing this thread.

Hope this gets resolved, and you get what your owed. Either your exhaust or a refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
hey pound town is going to take over as a saying
Keeper of the Bucket-2W1R

My build thread...
[/I]https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?p=6111490#post6111490

Last edited by wrathsrr; 03-11-2014 at 07:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrathsrr For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #7 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 07:56 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathsrr View Post
I'm not even the guy that lost money, but I'm starting to get pissed that this venom dude is still signing into the forum and viewing these threads, BUT NOT POSTING WTF HAPPENED.

The guy hasn't "disappeared" yet, so either he's a REALLY stupid scammer, or there's a crazy 3rd side to this story.

Hope it works out for you PFAFF.

"From the land of Pleasant Living"
post #8 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 08:04 AM
World Superbike Racer

Little background, you ask for a dateline so I have you one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPFAFF
I'll take it if you can wait till Saturday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPFAFF
Actually Ivan give you 200 tonight to lay claim to it. Then I can give you the rest when my check clears on saturday
Than Saturdaycame...
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveRR View Post
Sorry PFAFF I had to issue you a refund but once I see $700 on my PayPal under your name than its yours (it's sat today). Until then it's an open market and first one with $700 gets it ;)

Scammer?! I've just refund tribalRR... even before this whole thing happened ($999 and it think he sent it as gift.... how I know?cuz he said he was gonna send me $1000 for the exhaust that he really like.... I gave him a deadline only because I really like the exhaust too. He said it'll take probably 3 days since everything over $1000 need to be clarified or something so I told him I'll give him $1 discount) well anyway.... I refund him $500 before he even ask for his partial refund. Anyway like I said on 1000rr.net, I was selling for someone else and he said that he'll mail it in since I was barely moving and now MIA.

What disappoint me the most is that FELONYRR give a life threatening message and you responded to it. That what shut me down (sh! T yeah I'm afraid of him and his RUTHLESS RIDERS MC...anything could happen with this guy).
post #9 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathsrr View Post

Hope this gets resolved, and you get what your owed. Either your exhaust or a refund.

He's been silently logging in and following the threads both here and 1000rr.net and has yet to make an effort to contact PFAFF in a MONTH.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #10 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 08:15 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomenon83 View Post
Little background, you ask for a dateline so I have you one.

Than Saturdaycame...

Scammer?! I've just refund tribalRR... even before this whole thing happened ($999 and it think he sent it as gift.... how I know?cuz he said he was gonna send me $1000 for the exhaust that he really like.... I gave him a deadline only because I really like the exhaust too. He said it'll take probably 3 days since everything over $1000 need to be clarified or something so I told him I'll give him $1 discount) well anyway.... I refund him $500 before he even ask for his partial refund. Anyway like I said on 1000rr.net, I was selling for someone else and he said that he'll mail it in since I was barely moving and now MIA.

What disappoint me the most is that FELONYRR give a life threatening message and you responded to it. That what shut me down (sh! T yeah I'm afraid of him and his RUTHLESS RIDERS MC...anything could happen with this guy).
you cant just disappear for two weeks, something like "get off my back you whinny twat, i'll give you back your **** money soon" could have avoided all this... anyway, what's up with this FelonyRR guy? , he doesn't seem to like you much..

2009 cbr 600rr

Last edited by sameh90; 03-11-2014 at 08:33 AM.
post #11 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 08:35 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:

wat

10char

"From the land of Pleasant Living"
post #12 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 09:53 AM
Lifetime Premium

*sigh* as much as i like an entertaining thread , this is getting old. CAN WE PLEASE JUST COMMUNICATE AND RESOLVE THIS? I feel like I'm back in high school on Myspace with this s***

2009 CBR600RR
DDM HIDs-Leyla Fairings w/Cowl-Spirit Line Tank Pad-Sato Racing Helmet Lock-Akra S/O-CBR Heaven FE/IT-BikeBolts Kit-Stomp Grips-Keiti CF Gas Cap-K&N HF Air Filter-DIY License Plate Relocator-Cycle Pirates Shift Lever-ZG Double Bubble-Pit Bull Spools-Tapeworks Graffiti Rimstripes-600rr.net Sock-PZR Zero GI-Tekacarbon CF Heat Shield & Rear Hugger-Driven EvoSpec Sprockets-EK 3D Blk Chain-Driven LE D3's-Smoked Hyper White Halo-1's-ASV C5's-RR Bar Ends-Q3's-RAM Mount-eTrex Legend

KCCO
The Following User Says Thank You to Talk2M3Goose For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #13 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
If you want this to be clarified... And all the threats to be seized, there is just two questions you have to answer...

1 Who has the money?

2 Who has the exhaust?

If both questions are answered with the same name, then someone is lying/scamming/bullsh|t|nng here...

These seems to have been going for days or weeks... Still, you haven't stated your point... Not wise from your part if you think you are innocent.

This option is only wise if you are indeed a scammer, and according to your vague answers, that's the image you are giving...

Hope you sort it out quickly and like the gentelmans you are suppossed to be...

Honda CBR600RR 2003 - Gone! (the blond)

Honda CBR600RR 2007 - On the road! (the brunette)
The Following User Says Thank You to Soponcio Virtual For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #14 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 10:28 AM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
FELONYRR give a life threatening message and you responded to it. That what shut me down (sh! T yeah I'm afraid of him and his RUTHLESS RIDERS MC...anything could happen with this guy).
Now you just sound like a bitch, using that as an excuse to either a) avoid replying/giving your side of the story or b) you want to to hang on to the money and use these "threats" as a way of justifying your bullshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mina For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #15 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,717 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I only have one question,

Have you refunded the money?

If you have, then we can move on to something else. If not, then your for sale threads need to stay closed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheX For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014), Moeman (03-11-2014), smokescreen600 (07-21-2014)
post #16 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 10:50 AM
BOTM Winner 03/14

I don't understand why you refunded the $200 but can't refund him the $700? It's not thepfaffs fault who ever is the owner of the exhaust is. he dealt with you loverr V83 or what ever so you could not deliver so return the money. And if it's a thing you paid this other person for the exhaust then you should be the one to lose out. He dealt with you.

My simple build.

RIP SpdyG_AK 22 June 2014
post #17 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Quote:

So you deny PFAFF his money because some dude scared you behind the keyboard? Dude threads and harassment are prevalent on the internet like flies on shyt. Threat or no threat he wants you to do the right thing like the rest of the 600rr and 1000rr community.

Does this make sense or do we need countless more members to tell you the same thing?

Loose is fast and on the edge of out of control.
post #18 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like Venom is saying he already gave the money to the true owner of the exhaust. If you have been following along, Venom stated that he was a sort of middleman for the true owner of the exhaust. If he's telling the truth he doesn't have the money and he doesn't have the exhaust.

However; Just because he already gave the money to the true owner doesn't excuse him from being held accountable if the buyer doesn't receive the exhaust. Venom, if this is true, sorry to hear it but you still owe the guy his money or the exhaust.

Last edited by Crux; 03-11-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Info
post #19 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Back in the Day

venomenon83hear me out bro this is directed straight at you what ever happened between you and tribalRR is irrelevant to this dispute refunding the money you took is the only solution , since you can not get your hands on the exhaust that you sold & collected money for . So be a man & do the right thing . Once I read from the OP that he got a refund your sale threads will get opened so you can continue your build & sell what you got left

Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moeman For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #20 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Car Mafia View Post
So you deny PFAFF his money because some dude scared you behind the keyboard?
Valid question.
post #21 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 01:33 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeman View Post
venomenon83hear me out bro this is directed straight at you what ever happened between you and tribalRR is irrelevant to this dispute refunding the money you took is the only solution , since you can not get your hands on the exhaust that you sold & collected money for . So be a man & do the right thing . Once I read from the OP that he got a refund your sale threads will get opened so you can continue your build & sell what you got left

I hear you Moe, What I was trying to say is that I had the opportunity to SCAM tribalRR if I'm out to do so (it was $999 deal)

Crux: right on the spot.

X-stock car mafia: Not deny but it took some affect on appropriate respons.

Thought in my head was..You gonna wish my life over an exhaust?! Hmmmmmm

That's what went on in my head.
post #22 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 01:43 PM
BOTM Winner 03/14

Ok venomenon so now that we all know what's going on. what's the next step by you?

My simple build.

post #23 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I hear you Moe, What I was trying to say is that I had the opportunity to SCAM tribalRR if I'm out to do so (it was $999 deal)

Again you are avoiding the only important question. Is the buyer getting his exhaust or money refunded? You have replied to every other question but that one.
post #24 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Back in the Day

Quote:

Man please comprehend these words. I do not care about what you could have done , did not do , will do as far as tribalRR what I care about is here what are you debating about tell us what happened or do not I really do not care just refund the op his 700.00 lets get this issue resolved there is not other alternative
Do the right and only thing & only thing it's called refund

Last edited by Moeman; 03-11-2014 at 03:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moeman For This Useful Post:
drbyers (03-11-2014)
post #25 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Moto GP Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoobie snacks View Post
Again you are avoiding the only important question. Is the buyer getting his exhaust or money refunded? You have replied to every other question but that one.
Lol, so true. His replies are like puzzles.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheX For This Useful Post:
Stock Car Mafia (03-11-2014)
post #26 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Alright, wow, this is confusing, but here goes...

venomvenom83 confirmed Crux's statement about venomvenom83 being the middleman between PFAFF and tribalRR?? (<- I think this is the third party who actually has the pipe, but I'm just guessing).

So to recap from the beginning:

PFAFF sends money to venomvenom83 for a carbon exhaust, venomvenom83 sends money to tribalRR??, everyone snoozes for a few weeks and we end up here, the money and the pipe still with this tribalRR?? guy.

venom, Moe doesn't care where you get $700 from, all he cares about is it getting back to PFAFF, was nice of you to try to be the middle man, but the PFAFF was paying for something you said you had, but you don't, sucks getting stuck in the middle, but you're their for a reason.

*Back to my seat in the audience*

The Following User Says Thank You to Quick Silver For This Useful Post:
Moeman (03-11-2014)
post #27 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 05:39 PM
BOTM Winner 03/14

Quote:
I've just refund tribalRR... even before this whole thing happened

Anyway like I said on 1000rr.net, I was selling for someone else and he said that he'll mail it in since I was barely moving and now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Silver View Post
Alright, wow, this is confusing, but here goes...

venomvenom83 confirmed Crux's statement about venomvenom83 being the middleman between PFAFF and ?????

venom, Moe doesn't care where you get $700 from, all he cares about is it getting back to PFAFF, was nice of you to try to be the middle man, but the PFAFF was paying for something you said you had, but you don't, sucks getting stuck in the middle, but you're their for a reason.
So the way I see it is that tribalRR had different dealings with venomvenom83.

Venomvenom83 was the middle man between The PFAFF and another party.

And I agree 100% with Moe and Quick Silvers last statement.

My simple build.

post #28 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Back in the Day

Talking about middle man I was a middle man twice between site members & a helmet Dealer in Europe . I made sure that both parties got their end of the deal fulfilled it's really not that hard even after the funds were passed on from me to that dealer I kept the communications channels wide open until both members got their lids delivered & were satisfied

post #29 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 07:07 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
I hear you Moe, What I was trying to say is that I had the opportunity to SCAM tribalRR IF I'm out just to do so (it was $999 deal which $299 more)

Thought in my head was..

Ok let me try to explain better

when TribalRR's sent me $999, he sent it as gift. So given the opportunity to scam him is there but I did not.

Originally Posted by Stock Car Mafia View Post
"So you deny PFAFF his money because some dude scared you behind the keyboard?"

It was because the threat and I don't have the money. The thought in my head when I saw felonyRR's post on 1000rr.net was ....If you wish upon my death over an exhaust system than I'm done here .

For some reason most ppl here (or maybe all) believe that I have the funds hidden somewhere but if I do than I'd already refund him his money (just like when i refund tribalRR's money).

So, my next step is that Im going to take the communication through PM with PFAFF but from here on I believe its just the matter or how much to send, how many times to send and when to send.

Last edited by venomenon83; 03-11-2014 at 07:11 PM.
post #30 of 507 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 07:18 PM
BOTM Winner 03/14

Quote:

So, my next step is that Im going to take the communication through PM with PFAFF but from here on I believe its just the matter or how much to send, how many times to send and when to send.
Glad to see your going to do the right thing. Its just a pity it had to come to this.

My simple build.

The Following User Says Thank You to D1stylz For This Useful Post:
venomenon83 (03-11-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page