scorpio wiring help - 600RR.net
Troubleshooting Having trouble with your bike? Common know issues or trobuleshooting questions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2008, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
scorpio wiring help

ive just installed my scorpio i600 alarm and its seems to be working great.

all functions work. the thing that leaves me guessing is the part where it says to connect one of the wires to the tail light. brake light im assuming since the other two are for the turn signals.

when i arm and disarm the bike the turn signals flash but not the brake light. is this how its supposed to be?

i was thinking it could be the ground wire but i got the factory connectors and it seemed like one of the turn signal connectors already had a connection for the ground.

the brake light had 3 wires, 2 black and one black with white stripe. the black/white wire was the one i spliced.

should it be the black one? im scared to try since its already working and i might get some polarities mixed up and messed the mcm up.

or could it be that i just have a loose connection to that wire?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 04:56 AM
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Brake light on 07-08 has a brown wire. I did mine from underneath the fuse box with factory wire harness plugins from scorpion. you should have 2 connectors with grey plugs that plug into the blue/orange connectors then you gotts splice into the brown wire under your seat for tail light. its a bit different then other years.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i have a j'neer light and tapped right into the red one inbetween the light and the relay. works fine. only purpose is for it the flash along with the turn sigs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page