it is back firing and shooting 3ft flames out the tailend
OP, did you manage to escape being killed in a horrific fireball and get a fault code?
- Are you running any mods e.g. full exhaust system (no cat), slip on, performance air filter, or any combination of these?
- Have you checked these parts are in good condition? (no leaks, clogs etc)
- Do you have a power commander?
- Check that the fuel lines and breather hoses under the tank aren't crimped.
- Check that the fuel filter isn't clogged as well
- Could also be a weak fuel pump. We know it's working but is it working as normal?
If the wiring harnesses are correct (or at least the one provided with the engine is) then other than the above, I'm pretty stumped.
Interested to see how this pans out anyway...
Let us know what's up.