Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i just bled both of my brakes today during and after my new front brake pads.
All i did is go to Autozone and get a brake bleed kit (7.99)
it cam with a bottle, hose, and the tips.
dont know if this is the right way but this is what i did lol
- started with the front right caliper, bled it dry
- did same for front left
- opened up oil on handlebars and verified all old oil was gone.
- poured on my new Castrol Brake Fluid
- opened main bleeder (on handlebars) and made sure no air bubbles
- did same for front left and right till oil was flowing steady
( i did the same for the back brake... just one bleeder, bled till dry, re-filled...then bled till steady flow)
hope this helps.
i had no issues