Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Wiring Prob.. Any Ideas?

681 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  midgear 
#1 ·
Hey all,
Been wiring up the IT and flushmount(bulb) indicators in the tail but somethings gone wrong.. I've got headlights and running lights going however the signals and brake lights have gone kaput... nothing happening. It's strange cause every thing worked fine yesterday and i'm pretty sure I didn't change anything. The flushmounts aren't blown, I tested them again on the battery. Maybe blown some sort of fuse? Or toasted the relay? Friggin hope not!
Cheers from Rob the noob... :ciao:

#2 · (Edited)
Here's how I had it wired yesterday (worked then stopped working):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And reverted to this to try and isolate the problem (not working):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Like I said... headlights,license light and tail running light all working. No signals, no brake light in either config...

#3 ·
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump :ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

#4 ·
Hello out there... Must be an electrical guru somewhere on here! Nico or others please chime in ... Thanks!

#7 ·
Errr sorry man... don't mean to be a pain. Just keen to get everything sorted and out riding again. Don't suppose you could tell me which of the three fuses it is. Cheers. Rob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.