Mad doc signal question - 600RR.net
Troubleshooting Having trouble with your bike? Common know issues or trobuleshooting questions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mad doc signal question

hi i got my local honda dealership to install the mad doc signals on my bike and the mechanic there said that the box doesnt work. The signals are installed and work fine, but the running lights dont work? anyone know why?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 02:48 PM

Did it only connect two of the wires? You need to get the new load box that connects the running light wires.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:15 PM

I am planning to get Mad Doc's and i was wondering how much did they charge you and how long it took? I want to change both front blinkers and rear FE. I have no tools, time, or the skills to make modifications on my bike.

thanks

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungini
I am planning to get Mad Doc's and i was wondering how much did they charge you and how long it took? I want to change both front blinkers and rear FE. I have no tools, time, or the skills to make modifications on my bike.

thanks
The time it takes you to ride over there have them install it pay for it and ride home will be as much time as it will take you to install these. The price they charge you will be more than the tools will cost to install these. I am not mechanically inclined either but I did this twice. Do it you will have a sense of pride when you look at them.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Knee Dragger

im not sure what you mean by the "new load box". I bought them only a couple of months ago and i did come with some kind of box. I'll have to check with the mechanic there.

And Chungini, i got them installed after i wrecked my bike so im not too sure how long it took for installation. But its definitly worth getting them installed and a CW fender kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page