Join Date: Aug 2010
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
03 600RR FI fuse blowing
Start off by saying I always hoped I would never have to start a thread here but it has come to it.
Motion Pro Revolver
Motion Pro Kill Switch
Annitori RL Quick Shifter
key on, kill switch on, no fuel prime, will crank
20 amp FI fuse under seat keeps blowing
found that my fan had cut wires to my spark plugs and most likely shorted them out causing the fuse to blow
1) Visually inspected wires briefly (got out of school at 8:30 so was working with lights)
2) Doing through inspection of wires tomorrow with multimeter
3) going to disconnect PC III Annitori QS as well to factor them out
1) Is there a way to check the ECM to see if it is fried other than replacing it?
2) Is the Black and white wire that connects the ECM to injectors, spark plugs, fuel cut relay and other things a ground and should it be close to 0 ohms when checked against - batt?
This is all I can think of right now but I will probably add a few things tomorrow that I have forgotten. Always open to advice or if I just seemed to look something obvious over.