Join Date: Feb 2014
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The orange and blue wires are the live power for the turn signals. The green is the grounds for said signals and the the wires with a stripe on them are what turn your signals into running lights. If you want them to be signals only without the running lights, just simply put heat shrink over them to keep them from touching anything else. If you want the running lights, splice the greens to the grounds of your new signals and take the solid colors and the ones with strips and twist them together and then splice them to the positive of your new signals. Hope that helps man and good luck.
I chose no running lights on mine since they were flush mounted because you can't really see them anyways from the front lol.
'09 CBR 600RR
- Two Brothers carbon fiber black series slip on exhaust
- Power Commander V
- Zero Gravity double bubble dark smoke windscreen
- BK Moto V2 dual halo/demon eye projector kit
- TST smoke integrated taillight
- ASV F3 shorty levers
- flush mount front signals
- Galfer steel braided brake lines and pads