Carrozzeria Owners - 600RR.net
Troubleshooting Having trouble with your bike? Common know issues or trobuleshooting questions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Carrozzeria Owners

***Specifically TRI-R owners***
I am looking for help on an issue i am having. I wasnít sure whether to post this in Trouble shooting or the model specific forum, so moderators feel free to move it where you see fit.
I recently purchased a set of TRI-Rís from a member here (see post) https://www.600rr.net/vb/153-07-13-rr...0-shipped.html , the post states ďI have a set of lightly used gold Tri-Rs. They are very lightweight compared to stock. They come with the cush drive and all spacers. They will fit a 2007-2013 CBR600RR. According to Luke McCracken at Core Moto, the rear wheel will fit many bikes with some hardware changes (which can be purchased from him). These wheels were barely used. They are basically brand new.Ē Herein lies my problem, after paying for the wheels and receiving themÖ
1. 1. The front wheel is missing the spacer on the right side, so I am unable to mount them.

2. The rear did not come with the rear sprocket carrier (can be purchased thru Core motoÖso that isnít really an issue).

Although I brought these for a decent priceÖI am going to have to come out of pocket for pieces that I assumed would be included according to the post. I realize that I am semi at fault on this for not making sure ďeverythingĒ was included prior to sending payment. I reached out to the seller only to be told he has no other parts available. I see a previous post here (and here) from him in attempt to sell the wheels about a year or so back and the carrier and other parts (that I am now missing) are visible. I have been reaching out to Core-moto to try and work out what can be done to get spacers and I am being told the wheel is discontinued, they donít have the measurements for that particular wheel and custom spacers would need to be made in order to use (they have been more than helpful so far so their hand in this isnít an issue, itís just becoming a hassle with the back and forth to try and work out the sizing). I have no way of getting the exact measurements needed in order to center the wheel correctly and get those to them. As we all know the wheels are pretty significant part of the whole deal and being off a few MM could be a big difference in operating correctly. I donít want to send them the wrong measurements and mess something up.

So I am reaching out to any Carrozzeria TRI-R owners to see if they can measure the spacers on the front wheel so that I can get a set of spacers made so that I can mount. As of right now the front wheel is an expensive paper weight (and a huge learning experience) if I canít get this sorted out. And there is no sense in mounting the rear if the front inst on as well. Core-moto has offered to make the spacers if I can get the sizes to them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2007 600RR (Isadora)
The KATZ MC Arizona Chapter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page