Bike feels likes its vibrating, shakey and unsettling - 600RR.net
Troubleshooting Having trouble with your bike? Common know issues or trobuleshooting questions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bike feels likes its vibrating, shakey and unsettling

Ok I really think the guy who balanced my new tires put too much weight on my marchesinis. I have this annoying vibration all over and up and down feeling from the rear now. the bike isnt as tight as it used to be in the corners now. I dont feel 1005 confident on it like i did before. I have gone over all the nuts, bolts etc... myself and cannot find anything out of the ordinary. Could it be these weights? i've never had weights on these rims before. I also am really feeling the bumps in the orad now too way more than i used to, i become airborne sometimes if its a big enough elevation change. I havent touched my supsension since i had it set-up for me. so i know it was nice a smooth before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Pocketbike Racer

I can't believe nobody responded to this!

First off were the tires the only new addition or did you just get the wheels too? Also did you change tire type? Have you hit any large pot holes lately? First check the tire pressure. I would definitely have the wheels and tires balanced again. Try to think of anything that has changed with the bike. I would start with the tires seeing as this was the latest change. But like I said the tire pressure can make the bike feel different.

Get the one and only 600RR Playstation theme here.

You don't refer to retarded people as 'retards', You call your friends retards when they are acting retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
...there is this new thing its called sarcasm, ever hear of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck_y_lee View Post
Chicks never pass on my semi.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 04:41 PM Thread Starter

new tires, same rims. i looked earlier and saw that my rear wheel was cocked about 1/8 of a inch to one side and i have gilles chain adjusters! maybe i wasnt paying attention? I am hoping this fixes the problem, i'll have to wait for better weather to find out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page