Pineapple Express - 600RR.net
Movie / Music Reviews Got a great movie / CD you just saw/heard and want to let others know aobut it, post your comments here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 03:07 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pineapple Express

saw it on saturday. pretty darn.... bad. i read reviews before i went and they all said even if you arent high it is still lol funny. well im not a stoner or anything but im pretty sure it would "help" this movie. it wasnt very good. i only laughed about 3 times and chuckled probably 15 er so. it was a very slow movie and we kept waiting for the story to pick up. about the best part is the take down war fight scene towards the end. i should have went to wall-e
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 03:14 AM
Knee Dragger

i dont smoke or drink and i thought it was pretty damn funny. i actually thought the ending was the worst, pretty cheezy (not that the bulk of the movie could really be taken all that seriously anyway)

wall-e was legit, the whole thing mocks the american lifestyle and its FULL of political satire, def liked it.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 04:39 AM Thread Starter

hmm maybe it was an off night for me. i'll probably see it again when it comes to dvd. there were some scenes where i was like this is just pointless. aka when they start running and screaming in the woods for no reason.

and i coulnt get ted out of my head. all i saw was lumberg. and i got caught up with office space quotes in my head.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Multi Kill

i think the reason why a lot of people don't find it all that funny or easy to understand is because they don't smoke pot. i watched it sober and i totally could relate to the trailing on conversations. it's nonsense but it's funny. it wasn't like harold and kumar part 2. i think that movie was a little too extreme and randomness was exaggerated. sure weed makes you stupid and lazy but i totally agreed to the part where he was arguing with his girlfriend. FAWK relationships.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Lol ^^^ I Thought It Was Pretty Damn Funny... I Know A Lot Of People Had High Expectations Of This Movie And Came Out Thinking It Was Pretty Stupid... But I Thought It Was Hilarious... I Would Start Throwing Lines From The Film But I Dont Want To Spoil It For Anyone... Lol ... There Was Only 3 Movies I Wanted To See This Summer And They Were

Pineapple Express
Hulk
And Tropic Thunder...

And So Far The First Two I Thought Were Pretty Damn Good...

I Would Deffinately Buy Pineapple Express When It Comes Out Alongside With Iron Man... Lol... But Then Again I Have A Sense Of Humor... And Dont Criticise Much... And I Also Was Able To Relate Since A Few Days From My Youth Were Filled With Mary Jane..

PS: I WENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND 2 BROTHERS AND WE ALL THOUGHT THAT IT WAS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY...

RIP PHATTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPS808 View Post
I forget my balls every trackday. thats why im level 1 fo life, ninja!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 06:27 AM
Multi Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXILER View Post
Lol ^^^ I Thought It Was Pretty Damn Funny... I Know A Lot Of People Had High Expectations Of This Movie And Came Out Thinking It Was Pretty Stupid... But I Thought It Was Hilarious... I Would Start Throwing Lines From The Film But I Dont Want To Spoil It For Anyone... Lol ... There Was Only 3 Movies I Wanted To See This Summer And They Were

Pineapple Express
Hulk
And Tropic Thunder...

And So Far The First Two I Thought Were Pretty Damn Good...

I Would Deffinately Buy Pineapple Express When It Comes Out Alongside With Iron Man... Lol... But Then Again I Have A Sense Of Humor... And Dont Criticise Much... And I Also Was Able To Relate Since A Few Days From My Youth Were Filled With Mary Jane..

PS: I WENT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND 2 BROTHERS AND WE ALL THOUGHT THAT IT WAS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY...
hulk was good. **** go norton! tropic thunder was horrifail. don't watch it in theatres not worth it. a lot of ben stiller's movies were sooooo GAY except along came polly and maybe zoolander. and yes i would totally throw lines out from Pineapple Express but i don't want to ruin the movie ;D.

WACKY TOBACCKY days ;D
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 01:21 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Pineapple Express was funny enough, but def not big screen necessary. It wasn't Superbad all over again though. But there ARE some zingers in there...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 08:00 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

i thought it was funny. i guess you gotta be able to under stand the stoner side of it.

Pearl Orange '08 CBR600RR
Hot Bodies Smoke Flushmounts
Pazzo Lever Set Black/Titanium
Akrapovic Hex Slip on
Tripage Fender Eliminator
IWIN Moto Tail Light
Vortex Frame Sliders
Renthal Soft Full Diamond Grips
Rear Spool Sliders

Maroon '01 GMC Jimmy
Pro Comp Series 97 Rock Crawler Wheels
31"x10.50" BFG Mud Terrains
K&N Air Filter
Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Edition

'08 Parts For Sale Here: https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=113055
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 09:34 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I smoked some chronic so it was pretty funny. James franco definately stole the movie from seth rogan though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page