Indy MotoGP Tickets For Sale - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Indy MotoGP Tickets For Sale

I know this isn't exactly the For Sale section, but what better place to try and sell some tickets for the 2010 Indy MotoGP than in the MotoGP thread. I would like to get $275 for these, including the 3 day parking pass. Please read the description closely, as I do NOT have the tickets in hand yet, as they don't mail them out until sometime in July or early August.

Title: MotoGP
Event Type: Motorcycle Racing
Venue Name: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Date: Aug. 27 - 29, 2010
Event Name: 2010 Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP
Time: 3:00PM
City: Indianapolis
State: IN
For Sale are (2) two tickets for the 2010 Red Bull MotoGP race at Indy. These are three day passes (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...race day), August 27th, 28th, and 29th, 2010. There is also a three day parking pass for an Automobile/Truck (not motorcycle) at the Main gate parking area. These tickets are located in the South West Vista DECK and provide a terric view of the action. From these seats, you can see when the riders start into Turn 1, go through turns 2, 3, and 4, and then down the short stretch towards Turn 5. MotoGP season this year looks to be a very, very exciting time, especially with several of the top riders having the potential for podium finishes at any time. This year marks the rookie season of the 2009 WSB champion.....Ben Spies in MotoGP.
OK, a little about the tickets and when you will receive them. Since I had these tickets during the 2009 season, I got first opportunity to purchase them again for the 2010 season, which I did in September of 2009. The tickets are $150 each (S.W. Vista DECK) and the three day Auto Parking at the Main Gate area was an additional $40.....plus a $7 handling fee for a total of $347 for the package. The tickets are fully paid for by me, .......BUT.......Indy does not mail them out until the end of July or the first part of Aug......so.....I do NOT HAVE THESE TICKETS IN MY POSSESION YET! You will receive the tickets and parking pass, but not until I have received them in late July or early Aug. I know that this sounds a little sketchy, but that is the way that Indy ticket sales work.
I will accept Paypal for payment and will contact you to get your address for shipping the tickets when they arrive here from Indy.

Vern....STT Southern Region Instructor

If it ain't fast........It ain't fun!!

2014 Yamaha FZ09 highly modded
2008 GSX-R 750..... Track Bike
2008 ST1300
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good luck with the sale. I would love to go watch but don't feel like driving 15+ hrs.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Tickets are SOLD!!!! Thanks

Vern....STT Southern Region Instructor

If it ain't fast........It ain't fun!!

2014 Yamaha FZ09 highly modded
2008 GSX-R 750..... Track Bike
2008 ST1300

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 08:12 PM
The Asian Persuasion

Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmire View Post
Good luck with the sale. I would love to go watch but don't feel like driving 15+ hrs.
You should fly.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page