Who's going 2011? - 600RR.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 42
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who's going 2011?

Who is all going this year? I will be in Section H and cannot remember the row. Update that later.
okaive is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Knee Dragger
 
BizaRRo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Posts: 111
Images: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm coming this year again.
Last year I stayed at one of the Hulman Terrace Suites.
It was a decent deal.
Included was:
General admission
Lunch
Non alcoholic beverages
Paddock passes
BizaRRo is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,377
Thanks: 131
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Went last year. Met alot of cool people from .net. Dont think I'll be able to make it this year but I'm going to try.
RedisFaster is offline  
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Srtechness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the stEAd, new York
Posts: 4,397
Thanks: 94
Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Went last year aswel... Redisfaster said it best.. Met a ton of cool as Dotnet peeps there's...(there's nothing like being with a ton of .netters going out drinking/eating/watching gp.. Count me in for this year...

And another thing frank it's not gonna be the same without you and your frankenstein earplugs we gotta ride soon also

eat sleep ride drink... F*ck, ride again.
“Reason 2 be a whore: Surviving by simulation, versatility, and shamelessness.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRida600 View Post
You wanna be a whore you gotta talk to our pimp (srtechness) and see if he will put u on the strip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Caution: Beware of whores.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by helghast7 View Post
haters gonee hate lol
doesnt matter what they do, we'll die in style looking badass
R.I.P Phatstud
Srtechness is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 12:05 AM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Tater23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Indianapolis,IN
Posts: 436
Thanks: 13
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will definitely be there...I live in Indianapolis so I guess I'm lucky...Maybe I can talk with my girlfriend and plan a BBQ or something at my place for all the .net riders that will be in town. I'll keep everyone posted on if it is a possibility or not.


No moment is ordinary
Tater23 is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,377
Thanks: 131
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srtechness View Post
Went last year aswel... Redisfaster said it best.. Met a ton of cool as Dotnet peeps there's...(there's nothing like being with a ton of .netters going out drinking/eating/watching gp.. Count me in for this year...

And another thing frank it's not gonna be the same without you and your frankenstein earplugs we gotta ride soon also

lol...thanks Gio. I saved those earplugs for next time! I'm going to try my best to make it but not sure if it's going to happen. Damn wedding and honeymoon is going to make me broke!
RedisFaster is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Srtechness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the stEAd, new York
Posts: 4,397
Thanks: 94
Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater23 View Post
I will definitely be there...I live in Indianapolis so I guess I'm lucky...Maybe I can talk with my girlfriend and plan a BBQ or something at my place for all the .net riders that will be in town. I'll keep everyone posted on if it is a possibility or not.
That would be awesome of you.. Count me in if this does happens

Downtown Indy was the place to be at. Omg Sooo much fun getting I tell you.. Ya Indy peeps are friendly & know how to party and get peoples Fawked up!!! I kept getting free drinks/shots at different bars I also got into a bar for no charge when all the other Dotnet peeps had to pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedisFaster View Post
lol...thanks Gio. I saved those earplugs for next time! I'm going to try my best to make it but not sure if it's going to happen. Damn wedding and honeymoon is going to make me broke!
I'm crossing my fingers that you make it..

eat sleep ride drink... F*ck, ride again.
“Reason 2 be a whore: Surviving by simulation, versatility, and shamelessness.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRida600 View Post
You wanna be a whore you gotta talk to our pimp (srtechness) and see if he will put u on the strip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Caution: Beware of whores.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by helghast7 View Post
haters gonee hate lol
doesnt matter what they do, we'll die in style looking badass
R.I.P Phatstud
Srtechness is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 10:48 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: north-west NJ
Posts: 968
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll be there again! :D

http://www.teamelusive.com
http://www.elusivemedia.com
---
sigs should not exceed 500x150
05' CBR600RR Silver - Current - 10,001MI
04' Ninja 250R - Sold
blurider is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to blurider For This Useful Post:
Srtechness (05-06-2011)
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 AM
fast03600rr
 
Slowbagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 9,995
Thanks: 89
Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
dont worry gurrlss... daddy will be there too

Phatstud

07 Dyna
07 Bagger

07 RMZ 250

Slowbagger is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
fast03600rr
 
Slowbagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 9,995
Thanks: 89
Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
its a perfect time for someone to start an official attendees list if anybody is bored...

Phatstud

07 Dyna
07 Bagger

07 RMZ 250

Slowbagger is offline  
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Srtechness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the stEAd, new York
Posts: 4,397
Thanks: 94
Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurider View Post
I'll be there again! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast03600rr View Post
dont worry gurrlss... daddy will be there too



Can't wait to hang with ya dudes again!!!

Can someone ask for a name change on this thread
Official 2011 Indy MotoGP Attendees v2.0

eat sleep ride drink... F*ck, ride again.
“Reason 2 be a whore: Surviving by simulation, versatility, and shamelessness.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRida600 View Post
You wanna be a whore you gotta talk to our pimp (srtechness) and see if he will put u on the strip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Caution: Beware of whores.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by helghast7 View Post
haters gonee hate lol
doesnt matter what they do, we'll die in style looking badass
R.I.P Phatstud

Last edited by Srtechness; 05-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Srtechness is offline  
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
crashkid85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern Jersey
Posts: 388
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill be there roadtripping from jersey. I got General Admission and ill be with the GF and 2 other friends. If anyone knows anything good to do there on Fri and Sat night feel free to fill me in its appreciated

07 CBR600RR

crashkid85 is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Pocketbike Racer
 
Tater23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Indianapolis,IN
Posts: 436
Thanks: 13
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkid85 View Post
ill be there roadtripping from jersey. I got General Admission and ill be with the GF and 2 other friends. If anyone knows anything good to do there on Fri and Sat night feel free to fill me in its appreciated
you have to attend motorcycles on meridian...it is downtown Indianapolis on Friday and saturday night. There are thousands of people and motorcycles it is one big ass party. There is also flat track racing at the Indiana fair grounds and usually a stunt show downtown indy. There is no shortage of things to do while in town.


No moment is ordinary
Tater23 is offline  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Srtechness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the stEAd, new York
Posts: 4,397
Thanks: 94
Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater23 View Post
you have to attend motorcycles on meridian...it is downtown Indianapolis on Friday and saturday night. There are thousands of people and motorcycles it is one big ass party. There is also flat track racing at the Indiana fair grounds and usually a stunt show downtown indy. There is no shortage of things to do while in town.
^^^^


I/all the Dotnet peeps I was with spent most the weekend after the races in downtown Indy next to hooters/hard rock cafe.... Holy hell there were sooooooo many bikes/a ton of peoples There...

Add on: there's also a nice mall around that area

eat sleep ride drink... F*ck, ride again.
“Reason 2 be a whore: Surviving by simulation, versatility, and shamelessness.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRida600 View Post
You wanna be a whore you gotta talk to our pimp (srtechness) and see if he will put u on the strip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Caution: Beware of whores.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by helghast7 View Post
haters gonee hate lol
doesnt matter what they do, we'll die in style looking badass
R.I.P Phatstud

Last edited by Srtechness; 05-07-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Srtechness is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 09:58 PM
need a 1krr
 
hawk600rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,088
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I will be there for sure! I am going to the Indy Mile flat track races on Saturday night too. What are the best seats to purchase for the Superbike races? I know there are seats that range from $70 to $130. Which $130 ones are best? or are different seats better? Anyone know what the $130 seats include?

Thanks!



Currently have an XR650L thumper

RIP 06 600RR
Looking for another 600RR next year...
hawk600rr is offline  
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Herndon, Va
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll be there again this year. Doing the same as last year though and only going to race day.
08blackandorange is offline  
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Knee Dragger
 
toofarbehind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 126
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ill be there as well! Riding down with a couple other bikes from Grand Haven MI. Would be sweet to meet up with some .netters. Ill be there friday through Monday. 616-four0two-5278

Corey
toofarbehind is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 03:02 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: north-west NJ
Posts: 968
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srtechness View Post
^^^^


I/all the Dotnet peeps I was with spent most the weekend after the races in downtown Indy next to hooters/hard rock cafe.... Holy hell there were sooooooo many bikes/a ton of peoples There...

Add on: there's also a nice mall around that area
along w/ trying to find an open bar sunday night :D Going to miss ya this year Gio!!

I just secured my media pass... so I'll be chillin' in the pit/paddock area.. anyone else getting paddock access? i know a few have in the past. Would be nice to meet up with some other photogs.

http://www.teamelusive.com
http://www.elusivemedia.com
---
sigs should not exceed 500x150
05' CBR600RR Silver - Current - 10,001MI
04' Ninja 250R - Sold
blurider is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-20-2011, 02:06 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Snowflake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto CANADA
Posts: 752
Images: 1
Thanks: 43
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurider View Post
along w/ trying to find an open bar sunday night :D Going to miss ya this year Gio!!

I just secured my media pass... so I'll be chillin' in the pit/paddock area.. anyone else getting paddock access? i know a few have in the past. Would be nice to meet up with some other photogs.
OMG so lucky. I am super jealous right now. How can I get something like this, maybe I can fake it out if I bring a nice camera??? LOL

Please tell Rossi I said hi.

__________________________


VR46 by my whore Sinny! Love you.



http://www.facebook.com/VR46LVR
RIP PHATSTUD...GODSPEED
Snowflake is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-21-2011, 02:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: north-west NJ
Posts: 968
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ sneak you in w/ last years pass? :P hahah

http://www.teamelusive.com
http://www.elusivemedia.com
---
sigs should not exceed 500x150
05' CBR600RR Silver - Current - 10,001MI
04' Ninja 250R - Sold
blurider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome