Moto GP 2014 Round 10 INDY***SPOILER*** - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
BOTM Winner 8/12 / Super Moderator

Thanked 1,043 Times in 921 Posts
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Moto GP 2014 Round 10 INDY***SPOILER***

Racing is BACK! :) wish like hell i could have gone this year :( ill aim for next year for sure! Can MM93 continue his dominance yet again....

Info:
Length: 4.170 m / 2.591 miles
Width: 16m
Left corners: 10
Right corners: 6
Longest straight: 872 m / 0.542 miles
Constructed: 1909
Modified: 2014

Introduction:

Introduction: The first motorsport race which took place at Indy was a motorcycle one on August 14th 1909, on the 2.5 mile oval circuit, and despite its 100-year history it was not until 2008 that MotoGP arrived at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
To celebrate the event an intense modification of the layout was undertaken, but without affecting the legendary oval. The layout of the track, which is 4.170km in length and has 16 turns, incorporates the main straight of the famous oval circuit including the Brickyard and an area between turns 1 and 2 of the oval, before meandering through the vast interior of the IMS.

Current Points:
1 Marc MARQUEZ Honda SPA 225
2 Dani PEDROSA Honda SPA 148
3 Valentino ROSSI Yamaha ITA 141
4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO Ducati ITA 99
5 Jorge LORENZO Yamaha SPA 97
6 Aleix ESPARGARO Forward Yamaha SPA 77
7 Pol ESPARGARO Yamaha SPA 67
8 Andrea IANNONE Ducati ITA 62
9 Stefan BRADL Honda GER 56
10 Alvaro BAUTISTA Honda SPA 50
11 Bradley SMITH Yamaha GBR 48
12 Scott REDDING Honda GBR 33
13 Nicky HAYDEN Honda USA 29
14 Cal CRUTCHLOW Ducati GBR 28
15 Hiroshi AOYAMA Honda JPN 28
16 Yonny HERNANDEZ Ducati COL 27
17 Karel ABRAHAM Honda CZE 18
18 Colin EDWARDS Forward Yamaha USA 8
19 Michele PIRRO Ducati ITA 7
20 Broc PARKES PBM AUS 6
21 Danilo PETRUCCI ART ITA 4
22 Hector BARBERA Avintia SPA 2

Last edited by CBR Time; 08-05-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

8 August 2014
Moto3FP1
09:00 - 09:40
MotoGPFP1
09:55 - 10:40
Moto2FP1
10:55 - 11:40
Moto3FP2
13:10 - 13:50
MotoGPFP2
14:05 - 14:50
Moto2FP2
15:05 - 15:50

9 August 2014
Moto3FP3
09:00 - 09:40
MotoGPFP3
09:55 - 10:40
Moto2FP3
10:55 - 11:40
Moto3QP
12:35 - 13:15
MotoGPFP4
13:30 - 14:00
MotoGPQ1
14:10 - 14:25
MotoGPQ2
14:35 - 14:50
Moto2QP
15:05 - 15:50

10 August 2014
Moto3WUP
08:40 - 09:00
Moto2WUP
09:10 - 09:30
MotoGPWUP
09:40 - 10:00
Moto3RAC
11:00
Moto2RAC
12:20
MotoGPRAC
14:00
post #3 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Did you Know? Indianapolis 2014
Indianapolis will host the tenth of 18 Grands Prix in the 2014 MotoGP™ season, with Marc Marquez having won last year’s premier class race on his first attempt. However, there are numerous facts and figures available when it comes to MotoGP™ and the Motor Speedway…
This year’s race at Indianapolis will be the seventh consecutive Grand Prix at the venue, with the first having taken place in 2008

- This will be the 26th occasion on which there has been a motorcycle Grand Prix held in the USA. The first two events in 1964 and 1965 were held at the famous Daytona circuit. 15 GP events have taken place at the Laguna Seca circuit, there have been six held previously at Indianapolis and two at Circuit of the Americas

- Yamaha riders won the MotoGP races on the first two visits to Indianapolis, whereas Honda riders have won for the last four years

- Nicky Hayden’s third place finish in 2009 is the only MotoGP podium by a Ducati rider at the Indianapolis circuit

- In the first four appearances of MotoGP in Indianapolis, one American rider finished on the podium each year: Nicky Hayden was second in 2008 and third in 2009, whereas and Ben Spies was second in 2010 and third in 2011. In the 2012 MotoGP race at Indianapolis, the first American rider across the line was Colin Edwards in 13th place and last year it was Nicky Hayden, in ninth

- Dani Pedrosa is the only rider to have had more than a single victory in the MotoGP class at the Indianapolis circuit: in 2010 and 2012

- Jorge Lorenzo’s five MotoGP podium finishes at the Indianapolis circuit is more than any other rider

- Five of the riders who will be competing this year have taken part in all six previous MotoGP races that have been staged at the Indianapolis circuit: Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Dovizioso, Colin Edwards, Valentino Rossi and Dani Pedrosa
The Following User Says Thank You to CBR Time For This Useful Post:
Moeman (08-05-2014)

post #4 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Bridgestone all-set for altered Indianapolis
The world-famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway will kick-start the second half of the MotoGP™ season this weekend, but not as it was previously known as several changes have been made to the circuit. This throws an added challenge into consideration for premier class tyre supplier Bridgestone.
2014 marks the seventh visit to Indianapolis, which has been on the calendar since 2008. On this occasion, changes have been made to various sections of the track in order to both improve safety and generate more overtaking opportunities, with the sections of Turns 2-4, 7-9 and 15-16 having all been widened. Furthermore, there are now just two different types of track surface as opposed to four in previous years: those of the start/finish straight and a new asphalt on the infield section.

The ‘stop-and-go’ nature of the track - with slow corners split up by short straights - places much emphasis on good rear traction and braking stability, whereas the sequence of left-hand corners towards the end of the lap puts much strain into the left-hand shoulder of the rear tyre; for this reason, it is the left shoulder which sports the harder compound of the asymmetric rear slicks. For Indianapolis, the Bridgestone rear slicks available are Hard and Medium for Factory Option runners while the Open specification bikes will be able to choose from Medium and Soft.

"A recent re-surfacing at Indianapolis Motor Speedway means that there’s only a single type of tarmac on the infield section, whereas in previous years there were a few different types of tarmac which caused variable grip levels for riders," explains Shinji Aoki, the Manager of Bridgestone’s Motorcycle Tyre Development Department.

"The circuit has also had some corners modified for this year, but overall it still retains its usual character with many low-speed corners. The layout puts greater stress on the left shoulder of the tyres and the run from Turns 12 to 14 generates very high temperatures on the left shoulder of the rear tyre."

Bridgestone will start collecting data on the updated Indianapolis layout as opening MotoGP™ free practice begins at 9:55am local time (GMT -4) on Friday
Moeman (08-05-2014)
post #5 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Back in the Day

Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Marquez targets ten

Unbeaten during the opening half of the 2014 MotoGP season, reigning champion Marc Marquez will be fighting for an incredible ten wins in a row when the action restarts at Indianapolis this weekend.

Marquez's faultless results have handed him a 77-point lead over Repsol Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa and he is also yet to lose a single MotoGP race on American asphalt.

Marquez took his first premier-class win at Austin last year, then won at Laguna Seca and Indianapolis. A repeat victory at Austin this year raised his US success to four in a row and, with Laguna Seca now absent, Indianapolis is the final American event of this season.

“It's been a great Summer break, which has combined some important time off to recharge the batteries, and also training to ensure I'm ready for the second half of the season,” said Marquez. “I've had time to reflect on what an amazing first nine races we've had and now I'm really eager to get back on the bike in Indianapolis!”

The Indianapolis road circuit has undergone some revisions for 2014, with Turns 3, 4, 7, 15 and 16 slightly reconfigured and the entire infield section resurfaced.

“I've always liked the track and it will be interesting to see the changes that they've made, so we'll need to pay attention from the first practice session and get back into our rhythm as quickly as possible!” said Marquez, also a double Indy winner in the Moto2 class.

Pedrosa should again be among the main contenders to finally break Marquez's perfect season and is a former double MotoGP winner at Indianapolis.

“I'm feeling relaxed and ready for this second half of the season. The strong race in Germany and confirming my contract before the Summer break was the perfect way to end the first half of the season,” said Pedrosa, who joined Marquez in re-signing until 2016.

“Indy is a track I've had good results at in the past few years so my aim is to arrive there and fight again for the victory. Obviously we have a new track layout to look at so it will be important to take some time with my team to examine these changes and be prepared for the race.”

Pedrosa is seven points ahead of Yamaha's Valentino Rossi.

If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moeman For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (08-06-2014)
post #6 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Back in the Day

Edwards heads for ‘emotional’ US farewell

This weekend's Indianapolis MotoGP will mark a significant milestone in the career of the ever popular Colin Edwards, who will be taking part in his last grand prix in front of his home fans.

The double World Superbike champion, a MotoGP rider since 2003, is retiring at the end of this season and confessed it will be an emotional event.

“Indianapolis is a very special place with a lot of history. My family and friends will be there and I'm sure it will be an emotional weekend,” said the Texan.

“I'm curious to see how the new surface is, as there used to be four different kinds of tarmacs. Also the layout has changed, so it will be very interesting. I really look forward to Indy.”

Edwards has only scored points once since a ninth place in the Qatar season opener, switching to development of next year's FTR chassis from Mugello.

The 40-year-old recently branded speculation he could retire after Sunday's race as 'not true' - although his participation in October's flyaway rounds seems less certain.

Meanwhile Forward Yamaha team-mate Aleix Espargaro is dominating the new Open class, holding sixth in the world championship and still running the Yamaha frame.

“It will be interesting to understand the grip of the new asphalt,” said the Spaniard, tipped to join Suzuki next season. “I'm very excited for this US round, we arrive after three very positive races in a row and I'm determined to keep this good momentum. The atmosphere is always special in America and I look forward to the race.”

Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moeman For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (08-06-2014)
post #7 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Back in the Day

Indianapolis MotoGP: Rossi 'Tracks that are difficult for me'

After leading the Yamaha charge during the first half of the 2014 MotoGP season - including battling for victory at Qatar, Jerez, Le Mans, Mugello and Catalunya - Valentino Rossi now heads for 'tracks that are difficult for me'.

Those circuits include Indianapolis, where the action restarts this weekend with Rossi third in the standings, 84 points behind Honda's unbeaten reigning champion Marc Marquez but only seven adrift of Dani Pedrosa.

Rossi won the inaugural storm-shortened 2008 Indianapolis round, but has not returned to the podium since.

“This break was very important, I was able to rest and recharge to start this second part of the season in the best way. The upcoming races will not be easy because we will now arrive at tracks that are difficult for me,” said the Italian.

“Indianapolis is not my favourite track, but they changed the layout and the asphalt a little bit, so we have to see. We hope to be competitive there and to be competitive for all the second part of the season.”

Turns 3, 4, 7, 15 and 16 have been slightly reconfigured for this weekend, with the entire infield section resurfaced.

Rossi's team-mate Jorge Lorenzo, currently fifth in the championship, has five MotoGP podium finishes at Indianapolis.

The Doctor now holds the all time record for Yamaha premier-class starts, having made his 144th last time in Germany, taking the record from the late Norick Abe, whose last
MotoGP start at Valencia 2004 was his 143rd appearance riding Yamahas.

post #8 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Back in the Day

Indianapolis MotoGP: Lorenzo 'I want to give my best'

Jorge Lorenzo will seek to draw a line under his least successful opening half to a MotoGP season when racing gets back underway at Indianapolis this weekend.

The double world champion, expected to soon confirm an extension to his Movistar Yamaha contract, is fifth in the world championship after three podiums during the opening nine rounds.

That compares with a previous worst four podiums, including one victory, at the same stage of his injury interrupted rookie 2008 season.

But Lorenzo has a strong record at Indianapolis, with five MotoGP podiums - more than any other rider - including victory in 2009.

“Back to work!” said Lorenzo. “After a very good time relaxing while on holiday I'm now keen to get back on the bike. It's always important to get some days off to recover physically and mentally, but I'm looking forward to ride in Indy.

“During this summer break I could rest and keep focused for the second half of the season. There are still nine races left and I want to give my best. I want to fight and ride in my best way to try to win.

“During the last race in Germany I felt quite comfortable with the bike and I think I can come back in good shape during this part of the year. I'm looking forward to racing in Indy, especially with the new asphalt, to check if it is better for us than in the previous years."

Lorenzo is just two points behind Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso for fourth place in the world championship, but 44 points from team-mate Valentino Rossi.

The last non-Honda MotoGP winner in the USA was Lorenzo at Laguna Seca in 2010.

post #9 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Back in the Day

Crutchlow approaching Indy ‘same as always’

Cal Crutchlow starts his final nine races as a Ducati MotoGP rider at Indianapolis this weekend.

Just 14th in the standings after a nightmare opening half of the season, the Englishman is to leave the Italian team and join LCR Honda in 2015.

“Indy is a circuit I'm quite looking forward to, and my approach will be the same as always: give my everything to get a good result,” Crutchlow declared.

“Last year I scored a good fifth place [for Tech 3 Yamaha] after battling with Rossi and Bautista, but this year I think it's going to be a difficult circuit for the Ducati, with the last four corners cutting back on themselves.

“We suffered a lot with understeer in Germany so we will have to work hard to improve at Indianapolis.”

While Crutchlow's exit was confirmed on Saturday, the start of the summer break saw team-mate Andrea Dovizioso agree a new two-year Ducati contract for 2015 and 2016. Dovi finished tenth at Indianapolis last year after losing out in a final turn clash with team-mate Nicky Hayden.

“Indianapolis is a bit of a strange track, but this year it has been resurfaced so it will be interesting to see how the bikes go now,” he said. “It's a complicated circuit for all riders: I haven't had much luck here, and I only managed to get onto the podium in 2012.

“This year it's difficult to think that we can fight for the podium, but in any case I'm fourth overall in the standings and I'll continue to fight hard to keep that position.”

Andrea Iannone will ride alongside Dovizioso at Ducati next season.

post #10 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ever since the mono gee pee thread died, I have no idea what's going on.

Is MM93 still undefeated?

Nothing of value comes easy, and nothing that's easy is of value.
-6hunnit

Riding Prayer - Thank you God for the privilege of riding, please watch over
us riders and bring us home to our families every day. Give me strength to obey the laws, and stay vigilant and focused.

post #11 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6hunnit View Post
Ever since the mono gee pee thread died, I have no idea what's going on.

Is MM93 still undefeated?

Yes

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

2015 Ducati PanigaleS

2013 BMW S1000RR-Sold
2010 Honda CBR 600RR-Sold
post #12 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

haha, yes he is not human lol, may win them all who knows at this point??
post #13 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-06-2014, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

So Bradl joins AE with CE out, interesting, Cal on Bradl bike..
NGM Forward Racing sign Bradl for 2015
The NGM Forward Racing team are pleased to officially announce an agreement has been reached with Stefan Bradl for the 2015 season.
The 2011 Moto2™ World Champion has been riding with the LCR Honda MotoGP team in the premier class since 2012 but now looks forward to a new chapter in his racing career with the Forward Racing squad.

Giovanni Cuzari, Team Owner of the NGM Forward Racing outfit, commented, “It’s with great pleasure that we welcome Stefan Bradl to our team. We believe that Stefan is a strong rider, that our package will suit his riding style very well and we look forward to start this new cooperation. Moreover, Germany represents an important market and it’s important to have a strong German rider in our line up.”
post #14 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

post #15 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Knee Dragger

First year ill be missing in the last 4 years. Love going to the Indy GP, but we did have a good time at the Grand Prix du Canada.
post #16 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach954 View Post
First year ill be missing in the last 4 years. Love going to the Indy GP, but we did have a good time at the Grand Prix du Canada.
thats too bad, so you hit up the F1 Race in MTL this year, nice!
post #17 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,167 Times in 990 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2 hours to go and I'll be on the road to Indy!!

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
The Following User Says Thank You to Bridge_Jumper For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (08-07-2014)
post #18 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
2 hours to go and I'll be on the road to Indy!!
NO need to mention that Bridge jeez LOL, have fun bro, would love to have been there to see Colin's farewell! and pics pics pics please
post #19 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Moto GP Racer

Thanked 1,167 Times in 990 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR Time View Post
NO need to mention that Bridge jeez LOL, have fun bro, would love to have been there to see Colin's farewell! and pics pics pics please
You can still make the drive! It's probably a 10-12 hour drive for you right??

2006 Honda CBR600RR Black Tribal Edition
2W1R - IceTitan
post #20 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

Red Bull Indianapolis GP Pre-Event Press Conference LIVE today @ 12.00 Local Time / 18.00 CET
post #21 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge_Jumper View Post
You can still make the drive! It's probably a 10-12 hour drive for you right??
haha, more like 15ish, parents down this weekend from the East Coast for a visit, been beyond busy with the new house, spend spend spend busy busy busy = buying a new house lol. Next year im really hoping to get down!!
post #22 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

JL99 just re signed with Yam for 2015-16. FYI
post #23 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

Good thread by Moe, thx bro. What we know thus far (riders/teams)
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=466745
Moeman (08-08-2014)
post #24 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 02:43 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
One shot from today's press conference... More to come! :)

http://www.teamelusive.com
http://www.elusivemedia.com
---
sigs should not exceed 500x150
05' CBR600RR Silver - Current - 10,001MI
04' Ninja 250R - Sold
The Following User Says Thank You to blurider For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (08-08-2014)
post #25 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Knee Dragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR Time View Post
thats too bad, so you hit up the F1 Race in MTL this year, nice!
Dude, it was awesome. First f1 race we had been to and we will be back without a doubt. We're thinking about doing motogp at Cota next year though.
The Following User Says Thank You to roach954 For This Useful Post:
CBR Time (08-08-2014)
post #26 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Back in the Day

Lorenzo buoyed by Indy improvements

Movistar Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo reacted favourably to the resurfacing work at Indianapolis Motor Speedway as he posted the third fastest time during free practice.

Lorenzo, fresh from signing a new two-year deal with Yamaha, clocked a best lap of 1m 43.424s to finish the day 0.542s down on Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez.

The 27-year-old, who improved his time from FP1 by almost half-a-second in the afternoon on the hard Bridgestone rear, said: “Finally the resurfaced track doesn't seem so bad. The three corners that were in the past maybe a little bit too slow we don't have to use first gear for now so we don't lose so much speed on our competitors.

“Last year the bumps were quite bad, now the resurfacing of the track means they are gone. We were the only ones to start the second practice with the soft rear tyre, the other ones took the old one from the morning so they could use a new soft tyre at the end.

“Finally we tried the hard option and it was ok, so it could be the tyre for the Sunday.”

post #27 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Back in the Day

Rossi pondering tyre dilemma

Valentino Rossi is already anticipating a tyre dilemma following the opening day of free practice for the Indianapolis MotoGP.

The Movistar Yamaha rider topped the FP1 session in the morning using the hard Bridgestone rear, but dropped down the times to ninth in FP2 with a best lap of 1m 33.598s.

Rossi, who fastest time was 0.716s down on pacesetter Marc Marquez, said: “Here it's difficult to decide on a tyre, because both the medium and the harder tyre are not bad.

“The softer tyre is a bit faster, but it will be difficult to make it last for the whole race, so we have to try to decide.

“I tried to put the softer tyre in on the end of the session and I improved my lap time,” he added. “From the third position all riders are very close so I will have to do better.”

Rossi also gave a big thumbs-up to the new-look Indy circuit, praising the quality of the resurfacing work.

“The new lay-out of the track is good. I like it! It's better than the old lay-out and especially the asphalt and the quality of the surface is a lot better, so it's good,” he said.

“It's easier to ride the bike because it has more grip.”

post #28 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Back in the Day

Unimpressed Pedrosa climbs to fifth

Dani Pedrosa made strong progress with his Repsol Honda during FP2 at Indianapolis, but the Spanish star isn't a fan of the new layout at the American track.

Pedrosa, only 16th in FP1, shaved a massive three seconds off his time to elevate himself to fifth in the afternoon with a lap of 1m 33.493s.

However, the Honda rider doesn't agree with team-mate Marc Marquez, who feels the new layout is 'more fun'.

“I don't like this new layout as much; it seems less fun compared to the previous one, because we have three fewer places in which to overtake,” said Pedrosa.

“We were able to progress a lot in the afternoon and tried out all the tyres, but we still need to work to see what the pace will be like and find the limits of the track.

“Today the track condition improved the more laps we all put in, because the asphalt cleaned up and gave us much more grip,” he added.

“Tomorrow we will work on finding the limits and getting a good tyre combination for Sunday's race.”

post #29 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Back in the Day

Revised Indy 'more fun' for fastest Marquez

Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez upped his pace from FP1 by two seconds to climb to the top of the times in the afternoon at the Indianapolis MotoGP.

Wold champion Marquez, who has won all nine premier class races this season to take a commanding title lead, lapped in 1m 32.882s to head Pramac Ducati's Andrea Iannone by 0.222s.

The young Spaniard - fifth fastest in FP1 - conceded that the new-for-2014 changes to the Indy circuit don't suit the Honda RC213V quite as positively as the 'old' track, but Marquez is having 'more fun' nonetheless.

“Overall today went pretty well and after the holidays it is always important to pick back up the pace and regain confidence on the bike,” he said.

“We could also test out the new track surface today; now there are almost no bumps and it seems that the grip has also improved from last year.

“In terms of the lay-out, perhaps the previous one suited us a bit better but this one is more natural and more fun.

“We were also able to try out the hard and soft rear tyres, gathering data that we will review to make further improvements,” he added.

“We're happy with how today went and how we've progressed.”

post #30 of 114 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 08:42 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I didn't quite catch the whole conversation during free practice, but there was something about Colin Edwards missing Brno, and possibly other races. Any word on why? I heard a little bit about how that would be the first time since 2003 that no Americans would be in a GP race (obviously Hayden is out), but didn't hear the reason why CE would be out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page