Rossi's Tittie - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Rossi's Tittie

I am having trouble reading these postings about moto GP. It seems as if everyone had Rossi's tittie in there mouths. WAKE UP..... Give credit to the others on the track. Yes, Rossi is a true champion and has proved it time and time again. But look around, does anyone see how the others have done racing with this champion. Nicky Hayden had stepped it up and is riding on the same level as Rossi. I know he has not proved anything yet, but remember Rossi didn't just wake up one day with multiple world titles. He had to work for them too. So for the love of racing don't be so one sided and embrace the talent on the track.... AND GET ROSSI's Tittie out of your mouths.

OH, and for you ignorant people who want to discredit Hayden for being in the lead (tied) without winning a race yet. F YOU... He is in the lead because he deserves it. Since when is it a bad thing to consistanly be on the podium? Its not like he isn't trying. Hayden is a champ and he will prove it. PEACE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 56 reviews
damn my stomach is hurting.....i gotta go :monkey_po

PEACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by struckbylitenin View Post
I wanna learn from the master king dingaling
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:45 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
same level as Rossi? are you kidding? he couldn't even get past old man Capirossi but The Doctor did when he went down to 5th place with only 6laps to go, that my friend is a master at work, even with slight chatter problems Rossi still managed to come up on top & he set a pace nobody could match even after the tires are starting to give at the closing laps.

hayden is playing smart but rossi is now hungrier than ever, he's faced with a new challenge and that is climb back up to the top of the standings & he needs to win the upcoming races, it's situations like these that put out the best from rossi, when his machine is at peak perfromance he's unbeatable.

2003 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC ECU AMA spec
HRC radiator
Electrex World race alternator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 9.0N fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCV WB2 POD300
BMC race air filter
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM Plus quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch
BST CF wheels

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 05:51 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

It's the RC211V not the rider. LOL! JK

Go ROSSI! You MadTV looking @ss! HAHAAHAHAHA

-John Monteverde-
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 08:04 AM
MotoGP NEWS Guru

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I almost feel like Rossi "threw" the first handful of races so that 1. It'd be a challenge for him, 2. Prove just how freaking awesome he is. Look, I love Hayden; I think he's a phenomenal rider. He may even be able to "steal" three or four races this year. And by no means is being on the podium 8 straight times, be fifth WITH THE FLU, then back on the podium again, something to sneeze at. But brother, I've seen Rossi go from BACK OF THE PACK. BACK!!! And battle his way all the way up to the FRONT! Against the same riders!!! And even though Capirossi is an old man, going fast on a bike isn't an age thing. He's not RUNNING the track, he does have a 260 hp Ducati under him. But I will support Hayden until the day I die! You gotta. He's as American as they come and darnit, I'm a freaking Patriot. GO USA! GO HAYDEN!

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)

"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Pocketbike Racer

No matter who you like, that was one of the best, most intense GP races I have seen in a long time!
Poor Jibernau, the curse lives on. I was hoping hayden would pull a 2nd, but the rc211 aint passing the Duc on a straight.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:25 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

why don't you ease up hayden's nuts... you sick nuthugger

05 RR Slv/Blk

Super perfundo on the early eve of your day
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Pocketbike Racer

Hayden really did step it up this race... It was a great race even if hayden didn't win, definitely an intense race.

can't wait for the next race

2006 Honda CBR600RR, Red/Black
Daily Driver.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 02:43 PM
World Superbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiro
why don't you ease up hayden's nuts... you sick nuthugger
hahaha. what he said
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Moto GP Racer

i love hayden, but nobody can come through a pack and just 'turn it on' like rossi. sorry, but he's still the man.

GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE RED BULL INDIANAPOLIS GP!! go to www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com or call (800) 822-INDY
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 03:06 PM

Talking

imagine what it takes to be the guy at the very back of the grid at a moto gp race...now, imagine the top 5 riders in moto gp and then compare yourself to all of them...who sucks now?
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 03:41 PM

Best race ive seen in a long time, Rossi is the man, 6 laps to go , made up 5 pos...
yea he`s da man
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:41 PM

Don't forget that riders take their skills to the next level and beyond when they ride in front of their home crowd. Look at Hayden and Edwards last year in the US. Or the Italians in Italy last year...they took 1,2,3,and 4th. Even Tamada got on the podium last year in Japan. IMO that plays a big part. Much like home field advantage in Basketball, Football, etc.

I am a huge Hayden fan but I also know that Hayden's Skill is still a step or two behind Rossi...but I definitley see the improvement that Hayden has made over the last few years. I am one of the believers that Hayden can win a title as soon as this year or next.

I have said it time and time again...but I'll say it again...Rossi is the man to beat.
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 09:56 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

hayden's won me over. and i was one of his biggest critics for a while. but rossi is rossi. no one rides like rossi. he wins or he breaks down. hayden may be leading, but the only thing that can stop rossi from winning the title is in yamaha's garage.
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:01 PM
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher

my $.02 .... hayden is a SOFTY!!! i dont think he has the balls to pull off some of the things rossi does. if hayde would be a bit more agressive he could have poissibly taken a couple 1st in the last races.

post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:10 PM
World Superbike Racer

Let's see who takes Laguna this year...my bet it's not Nicky! lol, i'm such an instigator. I know there's Nicky fans here, I'm just messin. I just can't wait to see the race.

Whoever goes PM me your info so we can hook up for a drink at Cannery Row. I met Moeman out there last year.
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:32 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
my $.02 .... hayden is a SOFTY!!! i dont think he has the balls to pull off some of the things rossi does. if hayde would be a bit more agressive he could have poissibly taken a couple 1st in the last races.

Hmm, let's see. If you weren't sure how stable the bike you were sitting on, would you do crazy stuff? Here read this article. It's freaking good how good Hayden is doing a bike that even HONDA didn't think would be this good...

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/motogp/moto/24313/

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)

"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:46 PM

Wink

Quote:
What? Are you kidding me? He is racing with and even beating the best racers the world has to offer and you call him soft? You are comparing arguably the best motogp racer of all time to Hayden and because he hasn't performed as well... you call him soft? Hayden deserves respect even from people like myself who believe Rossi is the best rider in the world. Rossi not only has the skill, he has way more experience, AMA and MotoGP are night and day.

My favorite rider is Hayden but I give respect where respect is due...you should too.
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 10:54 PM
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
I think Hayden is an awesome rider. He's proven himself to be one of the fastest guys out there, with or without HRC's full support. Even now that he's on the test bike, he's surprising people, especially HRC with how he's tearing it up out there on a bike he's not comfortable with. Hats off to Nicky for being an incredible rider.

On the same level as Rossi though...NO WAY! Nicky might be on a test bike, but he's still on a Honda! Rossi had to develop the M1 basically from scratch, and won the championship in the same year, that's talent!

post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Moto GP Racer

Honda (HRC) will tell you the RC211V is the reason why Nicky keeps popping up in the podium, remember what Honda (HRC) said that got Rossi ticked off? "anybody can become world champion when they ride the RC211V." and the rest is history.

btw i've also read the article & it sounds like psywar to me, anybody would give anything to ride a factory Repsol RC211V, try telling that to Ellison or KRJR for that matter. hahahahaha!

2003 CBR 600RR JDM
HRC ECU AMA spec
HRC radiator
Electrex World race alternator
WP 4618 rear shock
WP 1508 steering damper
Ohlins 9.0N fork springs
Overrev tuned fork cartridges
Akrapovic Evo Carbon FS
Dynojet PCV WB2 POD300
BMC race air filter
AFAM 15/47 sprockets
DID VX2 520 gold chain
Brembo 19RCS MC
HEL brakelines
Euro Racing riser plates & lever
HM Plus quickshifter
EVR CTS slipper clutch
BST CF wheels
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 12:21 AM
gee
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD crew off their meds!!

rossi is a freak
jordon was a freak
tiger is a freak
Slater is a freak
we could talk about freaks all day... Hayden is super talented and totally deserving of his points position, his team mate aint on the podium each week... and he rips!

go hayden go , i love the way ya ride, we got rossi next year agin now so he can have his record title then...
post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperman12
Hmm, let's see. If you weren't sure how stable the bike you were sitting on, would you do crazy stuff? Here read this article. It's freaking good how good Hayden is doing a bike that even HONDA didn't think would be this good...

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/motogp/moto/24313/
awesome find very interesting!!
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 01:29 AM
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.holes
What? Are you kidding me? He is racing with and even beating the best racers the world has to offer and you call him soft? You are comparing arguably the best motogp racer of all time to Hayden and because he hasn't performed as well... you call him soft? Hayden deserves respect even from people like myself who believe Rossi is the best rider in the world. Rossi not only has the skill, he has way more experience, AMA and MotoGP are night and day.

My favorite rider is Hayden but I give respect where respect is due...you should too.
ofcourse much respect to any motogp rider. the comparison here is between rossi and hayden. hayden has been doing great.... but he has been lacking that WOW, or that "what a great move"..... towards the end of the race. as mentioned before... rossi drops to 5 and withing a couple of laps comes back to first????? when did hayden ever do that? that is the WOW i am talking about. i do believe hayden is a great rider... but there is a diffrence between a great rider and a LEGEND. +1 to the commend disco made.

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Lan
Pocketbike Racer

Wfojoe welcome to the forum. Atta way to start 'er off with a bang. I'm a huge Nicky fan also. Super impressed with his season this year. He's doing great, but Rossi, you know "The Doctor" is the man. I agree with B ICE about the WOW. Something that I will say, is that Nicky seems to be much more aggressive this year than in years past. Loved the 6th lap a couple of races back when Rossi and him were going at it for 4-5 corners. Freaking Rad!
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Superbike racer

Get off your knees, you don't have to blow Nicky quite yet...he still hasn't won anything.

I am not even a Rossi fan but I realize that he is without a doubt the greatest racer of our era and probably of all time. **** Rossi was taken out in race one, had a mechanical in another race and a tire fall apart.....GP is definately the best that it has been for years. Not only is Hayden mixing it up front but so is Caporossi, Pedrosa and many others. Hayden is a talented kid, but HAS NOT WON A DAMN THING YET!!!! THIS IS A LONG SEASON!!!! I'll admit he has come a long way and rode his ass off so far this year.....but I will be convinced when he has the title in his hand (which I doubt will happen).

Remember in 2002 when Troy Bayliss looked like he had the WSBK wrapped up and Colin Edwards came out of no where to win like 8 races in a row and the Championship? Oh probably not, you were hiding in your room jacking to your Nicky poster...

Until the season's over I still have my money on Rossi taking the Championship. Not because I want him to, but the fucker is the most talented rider I have ever seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfojoe
I am having trouble reading these postings about moto GP. It seems as if everyone had Rossi's tittie in there mouths. WAKE UP..... Give credit to the others on the track. Yes, Rossi is a true champion and has proved it time and time again. But look around, does anyone see how the others have done racing with this champion. Nicky Hayden had stepped it up and is riding on the same level as Rossi. I know he has not proved anything yet, but remember Rossi didn't just wake up one day with multiple world titles. He had to work for them too. So for the love of racing don't be so one sided and embrace the talent on the track.... AND GET ROSSI's Tittie out of your mouths.

OH, and for you ignorant people who want to discredit Hayden for being in the lead (tied) without winning a race yet. F YOU... He is in the lead because he deserves it. Since when is it a bad thing to consistanly be on the podium? Its not like he isn't trying. Hayden is a champ and he will prove it. PEACE

CCS EX#100

Last edited by BigTuna; 06-06-2006 at 07:15 AM.
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 12:45 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

+1

BigTuna's got it nailed.
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 01:03 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru

what are we arguing about again?

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)

- Nicky Hayden #69

post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 02:09 PM
World Superbike Racer

Something about titties I think...

"Oh and if you dare say that I dont know whats it like get a freakin clue! I date models and strippers. So dont tell me that I dont know whats its like!" - BDiddy
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 06:38 PM

Rossi will have latin hotties in bikinis serving him Peroni with a big +20 on his tail for the race at Valencia. He's done everything imaginable, why not the greatest comeback? As for "titties" in respective mouths, that's laughable. It's not just about the results with Rossi, if you watch closely you'll see an artist at work in almost every race. He does things that NO ONE has ever done, nor will ever do in the future. Instead of throwing rocks at suckling fans, pull up a chair, put on a bib and join the party... you won't see anyone like him again in your lifetime. If you miss it you will regret it.
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 08:58 PM

Quote:
ofcourse much respect to any motogp rider. the comparison here is between rossi and hayden. hayden has been doing great.... but he has been lacking that WOW, or that "what a great move"..... towards the end of the race. as mentioned before... rossi drops to 5 and withing a couple of laps comes back to first????? when did hayden ever do that? that is the WOW i am talking about. i do believe hayden is a great rider... but there is a diffrence between a great rider and a LEGEND. +1 to the commend disco made.
Gotcha....I just thought your previous post was a little harsh by saying he is soft. He isn't soft... he's just not as talented as Rossi. Rossi rides on a level that makes the best riders in the world look soft. The other MotoGP riders aren't soft IMO...Rossi is just amazing.

gee is right in comparing his talent in his sport to that of a tiger or jordan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page