Here's to Nicky Hayden... - 600RR.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Here's to Nicky Hayden...

... hoping you crash out this weekend.

Cheers!

Gooooooooo!!!! Rossi!

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."


Last edited by Visitor Q; 07-25-2006 at 07:19 AM.
Visitor Q is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
NewRedRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, Al.
Posts: 11,433
Images: 24
Thanks: 47
Thanked 129 Times in 107 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
WTF is wrong with you?! If you want to cheer for your "guy" that's one thing. But to wish someone to crash out is total BS! Quit being an a$$hat Jason.


NewRedRider is offline  
post #3 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 09:09 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,099
Images: 304
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
haha.....thats all
CHEWKNOW is offline  
 
post #4 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRedRider
WTF is wrong with you?! If you want to cheer for your "guy" that's one thing. But to wish someone to crash out is total BS! Quit being an a$$hat Jason.
As I have said before in other posts, I do not wish him any harm, it's nothing like that. I just want to see him crash out on his home track.

In all due respect, if ya can't handle the heat get out of the thread. =]

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #5 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:01 AM
Moto GP Racer
 
NewRedRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, Al.
Posts: 11,433
Images: 24
Thanks: 47
Thanked 129 Times in 107 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It's no wonder you're sitting at home nursing bloody road rash wounds. Your Karma sucks!


NewRedRider is offline  
post #6 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRedRider
It's no wonder you're sitting at home nursing bloody road rash wounds. Your Karma sucks!
If you only knew.

#uck Karma! I don't believe in that $hit. It's me and God.

FYI I am sitting at work nursing my bloody road rash wounds, thanks.

Jason

PS: It's not like I said I wanted to see the guy killed or hurt, just not finish the race... Nothing wrong with that. Ok, ok... I hope he comes in last.

Happy?

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #7 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
Prove them all wrong NICKY get that poduim brother screw rossi



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
post #8 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:19 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 881
Images: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I must have missed something, did Nicky Hayden screw Visitor Q's mom in the bungholio or something?
Camel Jockey is offline  
post #9 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman
Prove them all wrong NICKY get that poduim brother screw rossi
Yeah they are going to send Nicky out there with a mop to clean up after all the (real) winners are done.

LOL!

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #10 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:20 AM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dude, for a guy who crashed recently, I don't know why you'd wish that on anyone. You don't want him to get hurt or injured? How many crashes this year ended up without an injury. I almost feel sorry for helping you out with your wounds.

Wishing another rider would crash out is class-less. I don't care if the dude is my enemy; I would never wish a crash on anyone. And you say it's you and God? Well, I don't know about your god, but my God spoke messages of love and grace.

Some riders are asking for it, like squids. But Hayden hasn't done anything to anyone. I wish all the riders well this weekend, may the best rider triumph!

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"It´s not easier to ride, but I don´t need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #11 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dude, it was a joke.

You guys get all personal about this $hit. Relax...

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #12 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:31 AM
S VEEEEEEEEEEEEE Thrasher
 
~BLACK ICE~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sun Daigo
Posts: 2,160
Images: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
Dude, it was a joke.

You guys get all personal about this $hit. Relax...

Jason
lmao.... what ever happend to the humor ?? i know you can't really give emotion to text..... but c'mon. just reading the first post alone (and it being Visitor Q) i knew right away it was all humor.

i hope rossi falls and lands on his pinky !!! lmao

this race that is coming up next is going to be something to watch.

~BLACK ICE~ is offline  
post #13 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 10:59 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
hotrod7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Alabama
Posts: 596
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
... hoping you crash out this weekend.

Cheers!

Gooooooooo!!!! Rossi!

Jason



:icon_spid
"With great power, comes great responsibility"
hotrod7 is offline  
post #14 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 11:42 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 881
Images: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sooooo, did Visitor Q's mom do Nicky or not?
Camel Jockey is offline  
post #15 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 11:46 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Degoviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 870
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
:sign10: bahhhhhahahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Jockey
I must have missed something, did Nicky Hayden screw Visitor Q's mom in the bungholio or something?

Degoviet is offline  
post #16 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What Jason meant to say is he hopes Nicky DQNs during the race which does not necessarily mean he crashes. Right Jason?

However, I want Nicky in the race to see if he can repeat it again. Besides, it wouldn't be a race without Nicky and you gotta agree V cuz Nicky DQNing would feel like a handout.
post #17 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
What Jason meant to say is he hopes Nicky DQNs during the race which does not necessarily mean he crashes. Right Jason?

However, I want Nicky in the race to see if he can repeat it again. Besides, it wouldn't be a race without Nicky and you gotta agree V cuz Nicky DQNing would feel like a handout.
Yeah... It's going to be a good race for sure because unlike Rossi, Nicky has something prove espically on this track.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #18 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Jockey
sooooo, did Visitor Q's mom do Nicky or not?
Does your Mom know your talking like that on the computer? I don't want to see you get grounded if she see you typing stuff like that. Better becareful there Timmy.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #19 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Whaddya talking about? I was in on it the whole time. C'mon. It's me... Soops. You know. Soops. Soop? Mang, we jus playin'. Jus jokes!

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"It´s not easier to ride, but I don´t need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #20 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I hope a squirrel darts out in front of Hayden where he nearly misses it and then for no apparent reason at all, his bike bursts into a ball of flames.

LOL!

No, I’m serious.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #21 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:21 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,212
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
... hoping you crash out this weekend.

Cheers!

Gooooooooo!!!! Rossi!

Jason
How would you feel if someone on the board hoped you 'crashed out' on one of your rides?

Grow up, will ya?
SilverSurfer is offline  
post #22 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
NewRedRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, Al.
Posts: 11,433
Images: 24
Thanks: 47
Thanked 129 Times in 107 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=54392

Quote:
A person who enters unknown forums who bashes and insults forum members with unfounded arguments, or anyone that enters any sort of internet community for the sole purpose of harassing others is often referred to as a troll.

But really, a Troll is more (and less) than that. A Troll posts inflammatory messages for the sole purpose of getting attention. It's true that this does include harrassing others but it can also range to messages on any and all topics that might draw rebuttals from anyone on the board. Once a single reply is posted the Troll has met his or her goal of being important enough for response and attention.



Last edited by NewRedRider; 07-21-2006 at 01:26 PM.
NewRedRider is offline  
post #23 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
How would you feel if someone on the board hoped you 'crashed out' on one of your rides?

Grow up, will ya?
Well if they would have hoped that last week, their dream would have come true.

Check your avatar of late?

So it's ok because you didn't want Rossi to wreck, he just did so now it's ok to make fun of it?

You better check yourself.

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #24 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:51 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 881
Images: 108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
Does your Mom know your talking like that on the computer? I don't want to see you get grounded if she see you typing stuff like that. Better becareful there Timmy.

Jason

I'm sure i've got you by about 10 years bitch. :) Sounds like I hit a nerve!!
Camel Jockey is offline  
post #25 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel Jockey
I'm sure i've got you by about 10 years bitch. :) Sounds like I hit a nerve!!
I would not be too sure about that.

Nah, if my Mom banged Hayden I would be rich, bitch! :)

Just that this is getting a little out of hand and that how posts get shut down when it turns into a personal war between users. Trust me, I know. =]

You just leave this one between me and Hayden. teehehehehehe

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #26 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 02:06 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,212
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q
Well if they would have hoped that last week, their dream would have come true.

Check your avatar of late?

So it's ok because you didn't want Rossi to wreck, he just did so now it's ok to make fun of it?

You better check yourself.

Jason
The difference is I didn't "wish" for Edwards to crash and I would never wish harm on anyone - even you. I can make light of it because he was unhurt. Had CE been injured, I wouldn't have the avatar up.

Be careful wishing for someone to crash out. Karma has a way of making rounds....

Why wish for someone to crash out when victory is better savored when it's earned?
SilverSurfer is offline  
post #27 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah whatever...

F Karma

Jason

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #28 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
NewRedRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, Al.
Posts: 11,433
Images: 24
Thanks: 47
Thanked 129 Times in 107 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I give this thread one more page before it's locked.


NewRedRider is offline  
post #29 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
 
Visitor Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 7,847
Images: 158
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRedRider
I give this thread one more page before it's locked.
LOL!

All you need to do is get Birdman in here with me. =]

Jason

PS: D&D exhaust makes more HP than a full exhaust system. :p






Seriously though, Hayden is a good rider. I mean the guy is in first place. I just hope he does crappy this weekend because I am a Rossi fan and now that Rossi has moved into second place... Well of course I want to see him in first. If Hayden does not finish the race, that would certainly help matters. =]

With that said, Rossi has proved time and time again that he is the King of MotoGP. Hayden is no Rossi...

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

Visitor Q is offline  
post #30 of 138 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 02:20 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Fooldog01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gillsville, GA
Posts: 1,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I root for Nicky because hes the home team hero, if you will. Not very many americans in GP hanging in the top. Unless you are Italian or something, I just don't see rooting for Rossi. He's undoubtedly the best of his time, but he makes $60 million a year, wins a decent portion of the races he is in and has 7 championships... I personally think it's more fun to see good fortune smiling on someone new every once in a while.

Boo Rossi. Yay Beer!

madbrown75 on adding Acetone to your gasoline:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbrown75 View Post
"I'll try it and let you guys know. I am not scared."

07' 600RR Red/Black
Akrapovic Slipon ~ Motovation Axle & Fork Sliders ~ Shogun Frame Sliders ~ Puig Screen ~ OEM Cowl ~ Sylvania SS Bulbs ~ Modded Hotbodies Flushies ~ PC'ed Rearsets, Heatshield, Levers & Pass Pegs ~ LP Rear Blinkers ~ Painted Subframe ~
Fooldog01 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome