Good article on Pedrosa's buffonery... - 600RR.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,212
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good article on Pedrosa's buffonery...

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/moto.../33412/?page=1
SilverSurfer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
eRRoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 2,510
Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
good read...ive lost some respect for dani from his actions...especially his reaction immidiately following the crash...he seemed as if he didnt even care he just took out his teammate

2006 CBR 600RR v.2 (picked up 08/18/2007)
2006 CBR 600RR v.1 (lowsided 07/22/07 @ appx. 9:55am)
1996 Honda Prelude VTEC
2005 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sedan (R.I.P. 12/22/2010)
eRRoc is offline  
post #3 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:32 PM
cyclesector.com

 
Disco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 13,432
Images: 31
Thanks: 5
Thanked 224 Times in 168 Posts
Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Good find, that is a great article. It really sheds light on just where Nicky stands with HRC. Pedrosa is starting to remind me a lot of Biaggi; he rides with a lot of emotion, and often lets his frustration and anger get the best of him. He is a pampered little baby, and is only driven by selfishness.

Rossi rides with unbreakable determination, but keeps a cool head and truly enjoys dicing it up with other riders. This is the character of a true sportsman, and a champion. I beleive Hayden shares some of these same qualities.

I really wonder if Hayden would have resigned with Honda after last weekend. That was a real slap in the face for him, and it must also be a blow to his pride knowing that Honda believes that only Pedrosa can beat Rossi.

Disco is offline  
 
post #4 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:42 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just to make it clear, HRC's big boss, as quoted in the article, said that during the reign of Biaggi/Hayden, as they were looking to sign on Pedrosa. I don't think they knew what Hayden was about to do in 2006. I think in response to that, Hayden pulled out an astonishing 2006 season. It's not over yet, but yes, it was a great article. Dani, from what I've read about him, is sort of pampered. You would think so since he's so small. Short people tend to overcompensate for their deficiencies particularly when they get out-done by taller people; in this case, Hayden made a wicked pass on him on lap 4, so Pedrosa stalked him to the same corner to repeat the move on Hayden. Mis-calculated and slammed into his teammate. Utter bonehead move.

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #5 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Knee Dragger
 
blip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 226
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
From reading that, I doubt he will help Hayden at all. I really think that given the chance he would rather win the race then help.

I guess we'll see
blip is offline  
post #6 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,242
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And Just like I said Before,DAni DID NOT like the hard pass put on him by Nicky.

Seems almost all the moto journalist are bringing up Nickys pass also.

Noyes is always spot on in his reports.

I think if Dani can win the race he will.

And we already knew that Repsol could care lessabout what Nicky Hayden does.
vizsladog is offline  
post #7 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:08 PM
I Am a Ticket Magnet
 
hammbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 1,879
Images: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this reminds me of the movie "Driven" !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Pics Here >> https://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=70659

*On falling off a race bike at high speed -It's kind of like tumbling around inside a giant clothes-drier.
Dave Aldana (1975)

*At 180 mph, when your front wheel wants to play pogo stick, you don't do nothing. You don't sneeze, you don't hiccup, you don't even breathe. All you do is point it and hang on.
Kenny Roberts
hammbone is offline  
post #8 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:12 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,242
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What Alberto Puig had to say..

Hayden in the pre- race interviews said (regarding Edwards saying he will help Rossi) :

"The situation with Colin is different, because he does not have options to the title, but Dani is not mathematically out. In Honda, every man is to himself"

Alberto Puig said the following:

A racer always wants to win and you dont understand it unless you are racer. What happened today is what happens in racing, and while one has the mathematically posibility nobody can make you do anything. Also [pedrosa] fell because [Hayden] broke too early, if not, [pedrosa] would not have fallen. Nobody that rides like to fall and Dani had it good to win this GP. En the previous lap Hayden was very agressive and if had knocked off Dani, what would have happened? First thing Hayden has to do is be up front, which he has not done all year, that would be the first thing. Races go as the go, but of course, i feel bad for Honda and for Nicky"

Like I said...look for Dani to be out front trying to win.
vizsladog is offline  
post #9 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
LDROWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: ORANGE PARK, FL
Posts: 1,030
Images: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blip
From reading that, I doubt he will help Hayden at all. I really think that given the chance he would rather win the race then help.

I guess we'll see
I am with blip on this 100%. I am not a very big fan of Dani anymore. It goes to show how different Americans are from Europeans. We are about TEAMWORK. Thats why we kick a$$ so much. If Hopkins, Edwards, Roberts, or hell even Stoner for that matter was on Hayden's team, this would not have happened.

06 R6 Raven
(street bike)
05 600rr
(racing: full akrapovic titanium, PCIII USB, vortex clipons/rear sets, ebc pads, galfer braided lines, 520 kit, bmc air filters, puig double bubble, scotts damper, yoyodine slipper clutch, forks resprung, shock rebuild)
03 dodge ram


"Ride anywhere and everywhere."
LDROWN is offline  
post #10 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,212
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizsladog
What Alberto Puig had to say..

Hayden in the pre- race interviews said (regarding Edwards saying he will help Rossi) :

"The situation with Colin is different, because he does not have options to the title, but Dani is not mathematically out. In Honda, every man is to himself"

Alberto Puig said the following:

A racer always wants to win and you dont understand it unless you are racer. What happened today is what happens in racing, and while one has the mathematically posibility nobody can make you do anything. Also [pedrosa] fell because [Hayden] broke too early, if not, [pedrosa] would not have fallen. Nobody that rides like to fall and Dani had it good to win this GP. En the previous lap Hayden was very agressive and if had knocked off Dani, what would have happened? First thing Hayden has to do is be up front, which he has not done all year, that would be the first thing. Races go as the go, but of course, i feel bad for Honda and for Nicky"

Like I said...look for Dani to be out front trying to win.
That is such utter crap. Hayden had the line and Dani tried to stuff if where there was no track.

Puig is looking out for Dani with blinders on. He can't see the facts for what they are. Hayden had the lead for the championship. What Dani was trying to do is all about pride, not about teamwork or riding with a level head.

Pedrosa is a dangerous rider and IMHO should have been fined for his actions. If Stoner can be fined for holding up a rider during qualifying why aren't riders fined for making dangerous passes that knock out other riders?
SilverSurfer is offline  
post #11 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,242
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree and I dont about getting fined. Dani did try to not run into Hayden but should every Time a rider Crash's and takes out another by accident get fined??

Not arguing this one,Dani screwed the pooch BADLY and realy wont do anything to help Nicky (im almost certain of this) just wanting to know how it can be policed??

Rossi is a masterful rider,yet smacked Marco like a stray fly last year. We all know his talent and it wasnt meant to be. DOes the FIM jus look out for repeat offenders???
vizsladog is offline  
post #12 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 03:30 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRRoc
good read...ive lost some respect for dani from his actions...especially his reaction immidiately following the crash...he seemed as if he didnt even care he just took out his teammate
care? what are you a girl? "he didnt go run and hug me, he didnt care!"

logic > feelings buddy
Millenion is offline  
post #13 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I really hope Dani takes out Nicky the next race. I'd love to hear some mo' crying.

All part of racing, boyz.
post #14 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Training Wheel Hero
 
slim161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Walnunt Creek Ca.
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I agree that Honda doesnt really care about Hayden, he should have taken the big $$$ that Ducati/Marlboro were offering him and been the future of Ducati. Though lets be honest Hayden wouldnt be a title contender if he wasnt on the #1 bike in Moto GP.
As far as Dani, well he is just a self centered turd that hasnt realized this isnt just about him.
slim161 is offline  
post #15 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:08 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Images: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I really hope Dani takes out Nicky the next race. I'd love to hear some mo' crying.

All part of racing, boyz.
I would be interested to see what your reaction would be if Pedrosa took out Rossi. Not to mention, the crying and whining from the Rossi contingent. Would you rag on the Rossi fans if the situation were reversed?

Personally, I'd rather not see anyone crashed out. The show is much better with all of the players involved.
jjh600RR is offline  
post #16 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh600RR
I would be interested to see what your reaction would be if Pedrosa took out Rossi. Not to mention, the crying and whining from the Rossi contingent. Would you rag on the Rossi fans if the situation were reversed?

Personally, I'd rather not see anyone crashesd out. The show is much better with all of the players involved.
I would say the same thing I'm saying right now, "That's racing."

I didn't like it when Rossi rammed into Sete back in 2004 in the last corner of the first race to win the race. I thought that was cheap but that's racing.

Kenny Roberts, Collin Edwards, etc. are all saying that's part of racing. I know it hard to accept it but what do you want? An apology? You got but that wasn't good enough for you. Always thinking there's a conspiracy of some sort, or lack of support. Whatever.

I just see it this way, Nicky wouldn't be in this situation or fighting this hard if he more WON RACES! Oh wait, that's right he had clutch problems and oh yeah, he never chose to ride a development bike, and oh yeah, there was something wrong with his tires and nevermind all the other riders experiencing the same problems.
post #17 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Taking out your teammate is all a part of racing? C'MON! Trying a risky passing manuever on the lap 4? Are you friggin' serious?! That's not a part of racing, that's a part of idiocy. That's a part of stupidity. If you tried that crap on the track, that ain't racing. That's grounds for you head to be taken off. Hayden had more than half a bike length on Dani before the entry of that turn. If Dani can't slow the bike down enough to avoid a crash, he shouldn't be on a 990.

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #18 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperman12
Taking out your teammate is all a part of racing? C'MON! Trying a risky passing manuever on the lap 4? Are you friggin' serious?! That's not a part of racing, that's a part of idiocy. That's a part of stupidity. If you tried that crap on the track, that ain't racing. That's grounds for you head to be taken off. Hayden had more than half a bike length on Dani before the entry of that turn. If Dani can't slow the bike down enough to avoid a crash, he shouldn't be on a 990.
Let's not be stupid here. Highly doubt Dani went in thinking, "I'm going to take him out."

Nicky? Who is he but another competitor--even to his teammate. Team order? Maybe, but was this communicated from Nicky's crew to Dani's?

I know Jorge Lorenzo's team communicated this their teammate's crew so Lorenzo can have the win.
post #19 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:21 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I would say the same thing I'm saying right now, "That's racing."

I didn't like it when Rossi rammed into Sete back in 2004 in the last corner of the first race to win the race. I thought that was cheap but that's racing.

Kenny Roberts, Collin Edwards, etc. are all saying that's part of racing. I know it hard to accept it but what do you want? An apology? You got but that wasn't good enough for you. Always thinking there's a conspiracy of some sort, or lack of support. Whatever.

I just see it this way, Nicky wouldn't be in this situation or fighting this hard if he more WON RACES! Oh wait, that's right he had clutch problems and oh yeah, he never chose to ride a development bike, and oh yeah, there was something wrong with his tires and nevermind all the other riders experiencing the same problems.
Clutch problems, tires, mechanical failures and people crashing out racing for the finish line... That's all a part of racing. But making an uneducated move on the inside of your teammate on the same turn he made you look silly a lap ago, is not a part of racing. That's letting your pride take control of you and making a dangerous move to get back at someone. No conspiracy. Just foolish pride and ego. Pedrosa had just gotten passed TWICE by riders he probably think (or brainwashed to think) are inferior to him. That move was not racing, that was revenge. And there is absolutely NO place for that crap on the track. Otherwise, what happened happens. Crashes. Innocent bystanding riders are affected. People get hurt. You pull that crap on the track and you get a control rider pulling you in for a "talk".

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #20 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:23 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru
 
sooperman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,051
Images: 107
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I don't think Dani went in there thinking "I'm going to take out Hayden," because that would be even worse! But I do think that Dani went in there thinking that he could complete the pass and GET BACK at Hayden in the same corner he schooled him in one lap before. Unfortunately, Robotface had it pre-programmed in his CPU and committed to the pass and saw that the gap wasn't there. Tucked the front. Crash the bike.

Rossi was right. Dani needs to learn how to overtake.

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)



"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
sooperman12 is offline  
post #21 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:24 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
McShagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Culver City, California
Posts: 1,046
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here is the video of it for those that didnt watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TlxbP3vtXk

McShagger
McShagger is offline  
post #22 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:25 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Images: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I would say the same thing I'm saying right now, "That's racing."

I didn't like it when Rossi rammed into Sete back in 2004 in the last corner of the first race to win the race. I thought that was cheap but that's racing.

Kenny Roberts, Collin Edwards, etc. are all saying that's part of racing. I know it hard to accept it but what do you want? An apology? You got but that wasn't good enough for you. Always thinking there's a conspiracy of some sort, or lack of support. Whatever.

I just see it this way, Nicky wouldn't be in this situation or fighting this hard if he more WON RACES! Oh wait, that's right he had clutch problems and oh yeah, he never chose to ride a development bike, and oh yeah, there was something wrong with his tires and nevermind all the other riders experiencing the same problems.
Woah horse. First of all, it doesn't have to be good enough for me, because I don't have a personal stake in it. All I can do is look at the events that have happened and comment on them. I happen to think that Hayden should have won a few more races. And yes, I happen to think that HRC could handle their race team better and give him a reliable bike. And yes, I think Pedrosa should use his brain a bit more.

But I also happen to think that Rossi's DNF's and the Elias Jerez collision are just part of racing and not "bad luck" as many of his supporters proclaim. Do you (or anyone else) slam the Rossi fans for whining about his failures? No. All I see are people chastising Hayden fans. So I'm tired of it, that's all.
jjh600RR is offline  
post #23 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperman12
Clutch problems, tires, mechanical failures and people crashing out racing for the finish line... That's all a part of racing. But making an uneducated move on the inside of your teammate on the same turn he made you look silly a lap ago, is not a part of racing. That's letting your pride take control of you and making a dangerous move to get back at someone. No conspiracy. Just foolish pride and ego. Pedrosa had just gotten passed TWICE by riders he probably think (or brainwashed to think) are inferior to him. That move was not racing, that was revenge. And there is absolutely NO place for that crap on the track. Otherwise, what happened happens. Crashes. Innocent bystanding riders are affected. People get hurt. You pull that crap on the track and you get a control rider pulling you in for a "talk".
Dude, listen to yourself. A rider's decision--good or bad--is PART OF RACING. You sound like Dani's the only one making moves that are questionable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh600RR
Woah horse. First of all, it doesn't have to be good enough for me, because I don't have a personal stake in it. All I can do is look at the events that have happened and comment on them. I happen to think that Hayden should have won a few more races. And yes, I happen to think that HRC could handle their race team better and give him a reliable bike. And yes, I think Pedrosa should use his brain a bit more.

But I also happen to think that Rossi's DNF's and the Elias Jerez collision are just part of racing and not "bad luck" as many of his supporters proclaim. Do you (or anyone else) slam the Rossi fans for whining about his failures? No. All I see are people chastising Hayden fans. So I'm tired of it, that's all.
You in general, and stop taking things like their aimed only at you. I don't keep track of every freakin' comment you post.

I don't chastise the Rossi fans because they don't cry like the Hayden fans.
post #24 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Images: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
I don't chastise the Rossi fans because they don't cry like the Hayden fans.
They don't cry??? From my point of view, they can't seem to get over the fact that Rossi has had three DNF's, got knocked down in Race 1, got hurt, and should be miles ahead in the championship. They wine all of the time, but by your own admission you'd rather chastise the Hayden fans. Fair enough, as long as I'm clear on the matter.
jjh600RR is offline  
post #25 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh600RR
They don't cry??? From my point of view, they can't seem to get over the fact that Rossi has had three DNF's, got knocked down in Race 1, got hurt, and should be miles ahead in the championship. They wine all of the time, but by your own admission you'd rather chastise the Hayden fans. Fair enough, as long as I'm clear on the matter.
You call that crying?...hahaaha

Yeah, you win....LMAO!
post #26 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Images: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
You call that crying?...hahaaha
I don't see the difference, and therein lies your hypocrisy.

So no, you win...
jjh600RR is offline  
post #27 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Back in the Day
 
Moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 51,143
Images: 665
Thanks: 2,026
Thanked 2,544 Times in 2,156 Posts
Feedback Score: 148 reviews
OK family members lets not take this thread to 17 pages of nothing but
defending Hayden , defending Rossi , Dani this , Dani that lets wrap
this discussion once and for all pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



If it doesn't challange you it won't change you
Only two ways to live life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Moeman is offline  
post #28 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Nemesis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh600RR
I don't see the difference, and therein lies your hypocrisy.

So no, you win...
Hey, if you can't see the difference then there's nothing one can can say to convince you, which I'm not here to do.

Here are the facts, Nicky is no longer the leader (as predicted). Was this a surprise? NOT!
post #29 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
AtlasRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 547
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rossi fans don't have to cry the guy is a 7 time world champion. Its very easy to be a Rossi fan. No need to cry or jump off the bandwagon, its been good so far. Everyone loves a winner.
AtlasRR is offline  
post #30 of 109 (permalink) Old 10-17-2006, 05:01 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Images: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Hey, if you can't see the difference then there's nothing one can can say to convince you, which I'm not here to do.

Here are the facts, Nicky is no longer the leader (as predicted). Was this a surprise? NOT!
Equally, I cannot convince you that Rossi fans are also passionate about defending their boy.

After watching the start and the first few laps I would not have put money on Hayden leaving Estoril 2nd in the championship. I think most thought likewise. So yes, it was a surprise to me and a fair number of people. Which gets back to Pedrosa's bonehead move. Sure, it was just racing, but so were Rossi's DNFs and poor finishes.

And fair enough moeman, I've said what I can.
jjh600RR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome