MotoGP Germany ***SPOILER!!!!**** - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MotoGP Germany ***SPOILER!!!!****

i thought at first it was going to be boring, but watching Hayden fall back a little then come to finish on podium was amazing. im glad he is back to his old self. what are yalls thoughts on Hayden? i know he isnt going to finish in the top 3 and all but nonetheless, hes doin good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Nemesis

Boring? You kidding me?

My boy wins and Hayden from 15th place comes and takes 3rd. No way that was that boring.

I don't know if you guys noticed but it looked like HRC did something to the Repsol's engine. It's pulling harder than before. Coming out of the last corner, Nicky passes Randy DP's bike like it was standing still. And the Kawi's bike are no joke this year.

And Dani finishing the race with what?...12/13 seconds ahead of Cap?

I was proud of Nicky riding like a man on a mission. Can't wait to see the next race.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Knightslugger

why did Hayden start so far back? bad quali?

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger View Post
why did Hayden start so far back? bad quali?
His engine blew up, I believe. And the president of HRC was there when it happened. The commentators were saying he wasn't happy when that happened and probably said a few stern words after the garage doors closed...haha

Go Honda!!!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Knightslugger

yeah, i'll bet... Hayden's been getting the shaft since the start of the season... i'm afraid to say that i don't think hayden will win at the USGP... 2nd or 3rd...
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger View Post
yeah, i'll bet... Hayden's been getting the shaft since the start of the season... i'm afraid to say that i don't think hayden will win at the USGP... 2nd or 3rd...

I meant the President of HRC said a few stern words, not Nicky.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Boring? You kidding me?

My boy wins and Hayden from 15th place comes and takes 3rd. No way that was that boring.

I don't know if you guys noticed but it looked like HRC did something to the Repsol's engine. It's pulling harder than before. Coming out of the last corner, Nicky passes Randy DP's bike like it was standing still. And the Kawi's bike are no joke this year.

I was proud of Nicky riding like a man on a mission. Can't wait to see the next race.
i said that it was boring at first. i thought it was just going to be one of those races where nothing really happens, everybody just spreads out. by no means did it turn out to be a boring race. hayden was dynamic pushing through to podium.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 05:04 PM
AMA Supersport Racer

great race indeed. 1/2 through the race since a lot of ppl were crashin' out i figured it was going to get boring....glad i was wrong =) Go Nicky! and great riding by Dani.. about time he got rid of his dry spell.

http://www.teamelusive.com
http://www.elusivemedia.com
---
sigs should not exceed 500x150
05' CBR600RR Silver - Current - 10,001MI
04' Ninja 250R - Sold
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 05:09 PM
cyclesector.com

Feedback Score: 85 reviews
Yeah Dani led at a very impressive pace! I hope Michelin is gonna start coming through with their tires for the rest of the season.

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Knee Dragger

looks like the honda 800cc had a new exhaust set up today...

2003 600RR Black
Crashed 8-25-05

Red Phoenix RR
2003 600RR Complete Frame-up Rebuild
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 06:38 PM
MotoGP NEWS Guru

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nope, same exhaust set up. The Gresini Riders and the LCR got the same set up that the factory teams have had for the past few races.

Bernard
NESBA #12I
CBR1000RR8 (street)
CBR600RR5 (track)

"Itīs not easier to ride, but I donīt need something easier, I need something faster."
- Nicky Hayden #69

Next Track Days (NESBA): September 10 - Summit (Main)
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 10:36 PM

Its was definetly a tire race. Everyone was saving them for the end, so it was slow at first. Nicky was running on rails though. Hopefully he can be dialed in next week. Bummer for Rossi. Leaned over just a little to far caught the plastic and lifted the bike. Too bad pedrosa won, I hate that little prick.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsky View Post
Its was definetly a tire race. Everyone was saving them for the end, so it was slow at first. Nicky was running on rails though. Hopefully he can be dialed in next week. Bummer for Rossi. Leaned over just a little to far caught the plastic and lifted the bike. Too bad pedrosa won, I hate that little prick.
yea im not a fan of pedrosa either.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 12:17 AM
gee
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD crew off their meds!!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Boring? You kidding me?

that was the fact that RDP had no way of gettin the power of the kawi to the road, due to a melted bridgestone, while nickys and danis michelins were stll on song!!! he did the same thing to stoners duke a few laps before.... and that thing has way more gas that the honda.....he and dani road great races...
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Boring? You kidding me?

Weren't you the biggest Pedrosa fan ever? Did you have a change of heart? :)

Hayden done good, that's for sure. I wish Honda had made these changes much earlier in the season.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Moto GP Racer

Yea that was an awesome race!

And Nicky blew (2) motors and wrecked another bike!

Wish Rossi wouldn't have gone down but yea hell of a race for Nicky! Colin was coming with him too! Nicky went by Colin easily but Nicky didn't pull away, must have woken him up (lol)

happy for Pedro too, he's been getting frustrated to of late and I'd hate to see him go elsewhere! Hope this helps to settle him down!

"at 8k i often get the tire to slip a bit(kinda like stoner in motogp) when i start to get on the throttle"
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 10:59 AM

I can atest to the fact the "new" engine is pulling hard as ****. I was their and personally watched pedro take off from the ducati and the rest of the field and hayden made it look easy when he passed people. They must have done something new to the internals. It gernaded on Friday so the HRC guys must be doing something different to get more power out of the engine. Maybe Honda has been holding this engine back all season to see what it is and is not capable of.

Quote:
Boring? You kidding me?

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have to comment on how boring pedrosa is. The interview after showed that. I understand that he doesnt speak english very well, but come on, you just won the gp and look like you have to take a dump. No offense to the pedrosa lovers.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Pocketbike Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey3592 View Post
I have to comment on how boring pedrosa is. The interview after showed that. I understand that he doesnt speak english very well, but come on, you just won the gp and look like you have to take a dump. No offense to the pedrosa lovers.
haha nice.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey3592 View Post
You gotta understand that Pedrosa is one of the most humble riders on the grid.. he showed his happiness on the podium and shed a little tear during the anthem... but when it comes to interviews, he didn't point the finger at himself and said it was all him...

Sure, his humbleness is boring for the fans, but we will get another Spainard that do all that next year..

BTW, Rossi is aging slowly huh? So many mistakes this season.. and a big one this time... boy, I think his wins won't come as easy as when he was a young gun..

Another note, Anthony West has more points than Sylvan Guintoli.. this makes West the leader for the rookie of the year... yeah, this year's rookie title is kinda boring.. we'll have a better list next year!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page