usgp stuff - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
usgp stuff

pic of duhamel if anyone cares.. hard to tell him and melandri apart.. at least where i was.. now i got his helmet color.. wewp!

... and lemme tell ya the ducati's raw sound is twice as strong as anyone else's out there this year.. and i was out last year.. the ducati sounds monstrous in comparison

roger hayden's pretty hard to pick out too.. i mean three kawi's all look the same, on track you can't tell the numbers.. ahh well.. white top helmet with the monster trademark on the side.. here goes nothin..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 10:41 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i am out here to bro. i was up on the corkscrew today, watching GP Qualifing. I think only stoners is loud cuz he rides so hard, he is so fast! and roger's bike is crazy loud to...pinches crazy...easy to pick out R Hayden cuz he's american, so he has a American sponsored helmet, the big monster helmet. nice pic of duhamel though, i hope he got the bike down and does well...have fun bro...i'll be out there...late
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was really cheerin' for Duhamel. I've been a long time fan and was stoked just to see him out there and wanted to see the Honda rider do well. Think his get off going into 3 earlier spooked him a bit though. Was actually suprised that Roger Lee rode stronger then Miguel. Oh well

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 02:10 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was cheering for duhamel too! hes just a great rider! I'm sure if he got more testing and didnt crash he woulda done way better, going from a ama superbike to a moto gp machine is totally different. and as for roger he did really well! i'll give it to him...but he also got a week of testing in at japan before the race. im sure if duhamel did the same he woulda done way way better!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 08:08 AM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cizzle600rr View Post
but he also got a week of testing in at japan before the race. im sure if duhamel did the same he woulda done way way better!
Roger didn't. He got 1 day of testing in the beginning of July.

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page