Laguna, Indy, and Motorcyclist magazine - 600RR.net

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Laguna, Indy, and Motorcyclist magazine

hey guys, i just saw that Motorcyclist published my letter about the USGPs. Best of 07 issue, page 34. whew hew.

is this worthy on its own thread? i dunno, but i refuse to miss an oportunity to talk up MotoGP at the world renowned and historic Indianapolis Motor Speedway! :beer: tickets available now.

GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE RED BULL INDIANAPOLIS GP!! go to www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com or call (800) 822-INDY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 04:07 PM
HRC
Moto GP Racer

That's pretty cool.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

LOL, hey thanks buddy, somebody cares about my thread. haha. i just thought it was cool to see a letter published, i write to them kinda lot, them and TIME, and this is the first time its gotten in. and with it being about Indy, i got excited. i swear IMS should be paying me for how much i'm talking up MotoGP around here.

GET YOUR TICKETS TO THE RED BULL INDIANAPOLIS GP!! go to www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com or call (800) 822-INDY

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 04:31 PM
cvlighthouse

Copy past the letter...
This thread is worthless without letter...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Moto GP Racer

fair enough, Catterson wrote a column about the Laugna GP and how this was a make or break year after the crowd control, pavement problems, and a new USGP starting up in Indianapolis. but at the end of the artical he said soemthing to the effect of "so go see it this year, before you have to watch it on TV." to which i took offence and wrote:

Quote:
I agree that this is a make or break year for Laguna Seca's GP, and share Catterson's sadness over this fact. Surely, a Grand Prix belongs in California, and I hope the crowd-control problems and last years terrible pavement deterioration can be avoided this year. But i found the last line in Cat's column curious: "go see it this year, before you have to watch it on TV..." Hmmm....he does realize, of course, that copies of your magazine are sold outside of California, and that Indianapolis has a fully functional international airport, right?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page