Kurtis Roberts, what a joke - 600RR.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,224
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kurtis Roberts, what a joke

http://roadracerx.com/article.php?article_id=452

Quote:
If you were on the right equipment, do you think you could be right there with your fellow Americans?
Oh yeah, no problem. I mean, I like Roger, but whatís Roger ever done? Heís won a couple of Daytona races, but thatís easy. Heís never won a championship yet. Iíve won three of them. Youíve got Nicky [Hayden]. Other than the Superbike championship, Iíve won the same [AMA] championships he has and he didnít have to race against the Suzuki 1000s the following year like I did. And you look at Casey and [Dani] Pedrosa. I know who is better there. And the guy who is better is not the guy who is winning all the time, in my opinion. I mean, Casey is a great rider and heís doing really, really good this year. But then you look at Valentino. Heís struggling, and you know he didnít forget how to ride. All the Michelin guys are struggling a lot. I donít think thereís a doubt in anyone on our teamís mind that we would be there if we had what we needed.
Someone is delusional.
wolfpac52 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
RevDup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chilton
Posts: 635
Images: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Did he wreck recently? lol

2004 CBR600RR 'Go Man Go' Paint
Clear Alternatives Taillight
Vortex 15/45 Sprockets
GK 520 Chain
Short Stalk Fronts
Speedo Healer
Yosh. RS-5 Slip On
Custom FE
RevDup is offline  
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,224
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevDup View Post
Did he wreck recently? lol

Sort of.

He decided to roll of the throttle and look bedhind him while on the racing line. This caused the nice Marco "The Tool" Melandri to crash into him.
wolfpac52 is offline  
 
post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 02:34 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well none of us really have any right to talk shi* about this guy cuz he rides twice as good as any of us. And I agree with him about motogp. The guy winning all the races is winning because of the equipment. There are better guys on the grid who deserve to be winning. No I don't think Kurtis has a place on the grid because he is a "human speed bump" lol but he has a good point.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 03:15 PM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 842
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
:headscrat
mr240 is offline  
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,224
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
Well none of us really have any right to talk shi* about this guy cuz he rides twice as good as any of us. And I agree with him about motogp. The guy winning all the races is winning because of the equipment. There are better guys on the grid who deserve to be winning. No I don't think Kurtis has a place on the grid because he is a "human speed bump" lol but he has a good point.

I would expect nothing less from you.

Yet another uneducated statement.

Maybe you should take your own advice about Stoner.

I won't hold my breath though.

Rossi only wins because he gets a one off tire from Michelin.
wolfpac52 is offline  
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 10:29 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpac52 View Post
I would expect nothing less from you.

Yet another uneducated statement.

Maybe you should take your own advice about Stoner.

I won't hold my breath though.

Rossi only wins because he gets a one off tire from Michelin.
Dude what is your problem lol? Uneducated... Every rider is saying this! Not just Kurtis. Get with it bro. I dunno what your deal is but read what the rider's are saying. They know a lil more than you..uneducated... lol that's funny dude.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 10:31 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How are you going to argue what a professional rider says... you must be some pro man. I'm sure we are all going to hear about you soon because your some motorcyle pro

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,224
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
How are you going to argue what a professional rider says... you must be some pro man. I'm sure we are all going to hear about you soon because your some motorcyle pro

Kurtis had his shot and failed. Now he's bitter. Just because he's making a living riding a motorcycle (a poor job doing it mind you) doesn't mean everything out of his mouth is gospel.

It's amazing how you take a quote from the beginning of the season from a couple of racers and it turns into the whole paddock.

The riders were amazed at the speed of the Duc at the beginning of the season. Everyone stated stoner wouldn't hang in the slow tracks. Now he's proven everyone wrong and like Kurtis, your bitter about it.

Sorry Rossi is having a sub par season. Maybe we should make some special rule so he can start winning again.

Hayden didn't win all the races last year and people say his title was luck. Now stoner is beating Rossi and the excuses are still flying out the window. I'm sure if stoner wins the title the Rossi nut huggers will want an Asterisk next to it.

How ironic.
wolfpac52 is offline  
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,224
Images: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
How are you going to argue what a professional rider says... you must be some pro man. I'm sure we are all going to hear about you soon because your some motorcyle pro
I take it you are on the same level as Kurtis Roberts?

Think before you type (difficult I know but please try).
wolfpac52 is offline  
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:46 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpac52 View Post
Kurtis had his shot and failed. Now he's bitter. Just because he's making a living riding a motorcycle (a poor job doing it mind you) doesn't mean everything out of his mouth is gospel.

It's amazing how you take a quote from the beginning of the season from a couple of racers and it turns into the whole paddock.

The riders were amazed at the speed of the Duc at the beginning of the season. Everyone stated stoner wouldn't hang in the slow tracks. Now he's proven everyone wrong and like Kurtis, your bitter about it.

Sorry Rossi is having a sub par season. Maybe we should make some special rule so he can start winning again.

Hayden didn't win all the races last year and people say his title was luck. Now stoner is beating Rossi and the excuses are still flying out the window. I'm sure if stoner wins the title the Rossi nut huggers will want an Asterisk next to it.

How ironic.
Well they made a rule to allow Bstone to compete. And no I am not on the same level as Kurtis but he knows just a little more than you about what's going on in motogp.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:49 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And Kurtis may not be doing well now but he's a professional champion lol.

2007 CBR600RR

Last edited by Jbreen1; 08-04-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Superbike racer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 6,177
Images: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
How are you going to argue what a professional rider says... you must be some pro man. I'm sure we are all going to hear about you soon because your some motorcyle pro
I don't have to be a professional racer to know that Kurtis Roberts is a pudtz. He has always been a pudtz and will always be a pudtz. If his daddy didn't own the team he would never had a shot to ride a GP bike. On the right equipment he can be competitive and even win at the AMA level, but that is where it stops. So for him to talk **** about Stoner is a joke. Kurtis Roberts couldn't hold Stoner's jock!

CCS EX#100
BigTuna is offline  
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
TheX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 14,340
Images: 2
Thanks: 129
Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,718 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpac52 View Post

The riders were amazed at the speed of the Duc at the beginning of the season. Everyone stated stoner wouldn't hang in the slow tracks. Now he's proven everyone wrong and like Kurtis, your bitter about it.
So, so true...
TheX is offline  
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 05:27 PM
gee
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD crew off their meds!!
 
gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a day ahead
Posts: 27,367
Thanks: 190
Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
well only a couple more weeks till the next race now....

we will see how the break has helped or hinder the development of these guys....as far as wot riders say , or are atleast reported to have said.... dont beleive everything you read.

the opinions they have on each other are always going to be tainted.

you never really hear them but imo its the team princaplas opinions i would like to hear on the other riders,they make the calls as to who rides and who doesnt , and usually have 30 or 40 years race experience . very well educated opinions!!!

and jbeen, you gotta stop on the stoner bashing.... hahahaa

or at least wait to see if he falls over or something , coz even if you blame the gear , he still has to get that thing around the track and has done it faster than anyone else out there so far this year , and finished every race!!! almost all on the podium...
gee is offline  
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:55 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gee I'm not bashing on Stoner. The kid can ride. But he's not as good as some of the other guys. He's just not. The motogp guys know it. He couldn't finish a race and now he's winning them all. Just shows how important the equipment is in motogp.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 07:05 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here's something else that Kurtis told Road Racer X. I'm just putting it out there so I can start a fight.

"Yeah, itís just like that now. Casey [Stoner] passed me in the rain and the guy was leaned over through this fast chicane, wide open in the rain. I was like, ďDude, that **** doesnít happen in the rain. Like, you should be dead right now.Ē You see that stuff and itís frustrating because youíre not racing against another rider, youíre racing against their electronics and their engine package and their tire package. We all have to adjust to that now."

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 995
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpac52 View Post
Sort of.

He decided to roll of the throttle and look bedhind him while on the racing line. This caused the nice Marco "The Tool" Melandri to crash into him.
For someone that speaks so highly of himself, he certainly pulled a foolish rookie mistake... he should be fined or banned!
ChemiKaze is offline  
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:08 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 995
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
Here's something else that Kurtis told Road Racer X. I'm just putting it out there so I can start a fight.

"Yeah, itís just like that now. Casey [Stoner] passed me in the rain and the guy was leaned over through this fast chicane, wide open in the rain. I was like, ďDude, that **** doesnít happen in the rain. Like, you should be dead right now.Ē You see that stuff and itís frustrating because youíre not racing against another rider, youíre racing against their electronics and their engine package and their tire package. We all have to adjust to that now."
Errr... Mr. Kurtis... if Casey can adapt to his machinery and you claim to be as good as he is, then perhaps you should be able to adapt to your machinery as well and NOT be last on the grid all the time!

Mr. Jeremy Burgess has said that a talented rider is a rider that can adapt to any machinery... I think Mr. Kurtis cannot adapt as quickly!
ChemiKaze is offline  
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:21 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemiKaze View Post
Errr... Mr. Kurtis... if Casey can adapt to his machinery and you claim to be as good as he is, then perhaps you should be able to adapt to your machinery as well and NOT be last on the grid all the time!

Mr. Jeremy Burgess has said that a talented rider is a rider that can adapt to any machinery... I think Mr. Kurtis cannot adapt as quickly!
Kurtis isn't as good as Stoner but still he has nowhere the machinery Stoner does. Stoner has the best setup on the grid while Kurtis has the worst. I understand he's frustrated because he prolly can do a lot better. He is coming off as a huge douch* but I give him respect for saying what he thinks and not being politically correct like the other guys. I mean the dude IS a multi time AMA champ. He can ride.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
gee
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD crew off their meds!!
 
gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a day ahead
Posts: 27,367
Thanks: 190
Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
A big risk to take, but it paid off. Casey was lucky enough and talented enough to attract immediate sponsorship after just one race in England. He went on to take out the English 125cc Aprilia Championship in 2000, in his first year of road racing. In that year he also raced two rounds of the Spanish 125cc Championship. It was there he was noticed by GP great Alberto Puig. Alberto was impressed by Casey's determination and skill and invited him to race for the Telefonica Movistar Team in the 125cc Spanish Championships the next year.
gee is offline  
post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:34 PM
gee
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD crew off their meds!!
 
gee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: a day ahead
Posts: 27,367
Thanks: 190
Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Despite missing some English races due to clashes with Spanish rounds, he still managed to come second in both championships. In that same year he was also granted wildcard entries into the MotoGP 125cc world series, in both England and Australia. He placed 18th and 12th respectively and as a result was offered a ride in the Grand Prix world series the next year for the Safilo Oxydo LCR team. Straight onto a 250cc machine in his rookie year, and at only 16 years of age

just so you get some back ground on the kid....
gee is offline  
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Moto GP Racer
 
Spectre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,958
Images: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 7 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just find it funny that when someones rider is winning it is because the rider is GREAT, but if anyone else wins then it is all the equipment.

Casey has a great bike...but so does Loris and Stoner is doing a lot better.

But wait...that must be because the bike is set up for Casey and not Loris.

How about everyone admit that ALL the riders are great riders, and that Stoner is riding HIS bike better than anyone else is riding theirs this year?

Or does everyone just want to say that Rossi had his bike custom made with a 250 engine in it, with solid plastic wheels...and that is the only reason he isnt doing that well this year?

And as a final note...Kurtis would still get smoked if he was on Stoners bike.

FIG JAM


Quote:
Ride with your balls on your feet.
Important Satety Information: http://www.obairlann.net/~reaper/motorcycle/corona.html
Spectre is offline  
post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wait what!? Lol that was a confusing post brosif. Anyway this stuff could be debated forever. Equipment is very important in Motogp. They can all ride dam good. There's a new champ every year. That shows you how important the equipment is. Stoner fell all last year and now he's dominating. Hayden one the ship last year and he's like 8 or 9th now. Bikes and tires are super important. We'll see next year. If Stoner wins next year too then he's definitely better than I think he is right now.

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:04 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And Rossi has won on inferior equipment before. And now he can't keep up. Shows how much better the Ducatis are this year. Rossi didn't suddenly get slower lol. Doesn't happen like that. Rossi said Stoner is able to get on the throttle coming out of corners 1/2 second sooner than everyone else. That's huge. He said it's amazing how far ahead the Ducati is. And Rossi is the greatest that's ever lived so if he's saying nobody can compete with the bike I'm going to believe him.

2007 CBR600RR

Last edited by Jbreen1; 08-04-2007 at 10:23 PM.
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 05:59 PM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 995
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
Kurtis isn't as good as Stoner but still he has nowhere the machinery Stoner does. Stoner has the best setup on the grid while Kurtis has the worst. I understand he's frustrated because he prolly can do a lot better. He is coming off as a huge douch* but I give him respect for saying what he thinks and not being politically correct like the other guys. I mean the dude IS a multi time AMA champ. He can ride.
Sure you can say he won AMA... but AMA is just a third-tier series behind WSB and CEV... (see my complains in threads all over the internets! LOL)
Didn't Kurt lose out to his teammate when he was on the Proton KR team??? I mean if you are good and even on lousy machinery, you WILL get noticed and signed on to a better team... like what happened to KR, Jr.! Kurtis never got a good ride because ppl see that he cannot perform... and come on... lots of ppl on the paddock has respect for his dad and his dad couldn't get him a decent ride.. He can ride and he rides better than me, especially given his background.
ChemiKaze is offline  
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 12:38 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbreen1 View Post
And Rossi has won on inferior equipment before. And now he can't keep up. Shows how much better the Ducatis are this year. Rossi didn't suddenly get slower lol. Doesn't happen like that. Rossi said Stoner is able to get on the throttle coming out of corners 1/2 second sooner than everyone else. That's huge. He said it's amazing how far ahead the Ducati is. And Rossi is the greatest that's ever lived so if he's saying nobody can compete with the bike I'm going to believe him.
You're going to have to provide that quote. If Stoner was getting on the throttle a half second before everyone else on every corner none of any of the races would even be close. And even if that was the case that would prove the point that Stoner is riding well since none of the other Ducatis have won a race. You keep saying its Stoner's equipment but if it were his equipment the other Ducatis would have gotten on the podium more than 3 times.

To give an example of what it looks like when someone is the riding the best bike on the grid, go no further than last year. If you exclude the top finishing Honda last year of Hayden, the other Hondas had 10 podiums and 4 wins with at this point in the season. Compare that to 3 podiums and zero wins for the Ducati. Hell, even now the Hondas other than Pedrosa have 5 podiums. If the Ducati were that much better all around than everyone else's bikes then Capirossi at least would have had more success with it.
G.Irish is offline  
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 12:40 AM
AMA Supersport Racer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemiKaze View Post
Sure you can say he won AMA... but AMA is just a third-tier series behind WSB and CEV... (see my complains in threads all over the internets! LOL)
And how many world championships have CEV graduates won???
G.Irish is offline  
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Alrite G.Irish I'm looking for the quote but I found an interesting one for you guys that think the Ducati isn't dominating in the speed department. "...after his momentum was enough to cancel out a six to seven mph speed deficit against the Ducatis." "But seven mph on this straight is not so bad, it's better than the 10 mph in China."

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 AM
World Superbike Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton NJ, Ithaca NY (school)
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Another interesting quote from Rossi..."Valentino Rossi may have complimented Casey Stoner in a big way after the Catalan GP but he qualified that by adding that former rivals Max Biaggi and Sette Gibernau would have been similarly strong if equipped with such machinery."

2007 CBR600RR
Jbreen1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome