As promised Cycle Sector is hosting this years MotoGP Fantasy League contest! Hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year in terms of competition! :icon_roll Anyway, the details are the same as last year, please read the directions and rules before you sign up.
For legitimacy reasons, the contest will be held using a 3rd party source. The fantasy league site we will use is www.rideontwo.com
All contestants (restrictions apply) must register with www.rideontwo.com
. Once registered, click on the link "HOW IT WORKS" located on the left side of the site. Please read the directions and rules on how the points are awarded thoroughly so there is no confusion.
will not be held responsible if you cannot comprehend the rules and directions on how to cast your votes and how the points are awarded.
You must then post your MOTOGP username in this thread by no later than 3/7/07.
If you are already an existing member with www.rideontwo.com
then feel free to post that username. You do not have to re-register just for this contest. Only one (1) username per member!
The first top four contestants with the most points will be awarded the following prizes accordingly!
A brand new RS-Taichi NXL300 GP-WRX R300 Leather Racing Suit!!! The winner will pick between all three colors and from 25 different sizes, both European and Japanese to guarantee the perfect fit.
A set of RS-Taichi GP-Evo Gloves! These are a brand new, upgraded 2008 model of their top of the line racing gloves! Pictures are not yet available of the actual gloves but I will post them up when the gloves are available in April. I have the 07 ones and they are sweeeeeet!
Winner will choose between red, blue and black in any size they need.
A set of RS-Taichi RST355 Armed High Protection Leather Gloves! These are their top mid cuff gloves which feature great protection and amazing comfort; the liner on these things is awesome! Winner will choose between red, yellow, blue, black and gray.
An RS-Taichi shirt of your choice. They have a varied selection of shirts with different designs, here are just a couple. We will post up more shirt designs on cyclesector.com soon.
If you want more product information on these products you can check them out at www.cyclesector.com.
RULES and Directions:
Please read the rules below. If you cannot agree to the rules below please do not participate.
1. Contest is open to all existing members who have been registered with www.600rr.net
more than 30 days. In other words, if your join date/registration date is any time after January 12, 2008 you are not eligible for this contest.
2. All contestants will be required to register their username on www.rideontwo.com
, and that USERNAME
(singular, not plural) must be posted in this same thread by no later than 03/07/2008 midnight - Pacific Standard Time.
3. Vendors of www.600rr.net
and it's staff (Moderators, Adminstrators, and owner(s)) are not eligible for this event/contest.
4. After your username has been posted in this thread, any changes to that particular post will automatically disqualify you from this contest. NO IFs or BUTs about it! Period!
5. Both www.rideontwo.com
username and the name posted in this thread MUST be the same. You will be held responsible to ensure both names in this thread and the username for www.rideontwo.com
is the one and the same. In other words, you better make sure both names are spelled the same before you hit that enter/return button!!!
6. In the event the winner's registered username with www.rideontwo.com
does not match the name posted in this thread will result in disqualification, and the prize being rewarded to the next runner up. No IFs or BUTs about it. Period!
7. Creating multiple site accounts to increase your chances will automatically disqualify you from this contest, AND result in a permanent ban from this site.
8. Changes to the rules, directions, and prizes may be at the discretion of Disco only! Prior notice will be given in this thread.
9. Delivery of shipment of goods and/or tax (if applicable) is the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
will not be held responsible for any misinterpretation of rules and directions.
11. In case of a tie-breaker: For the last race, everyone participating will have to PM me their 4th and 5th rider choice before 10-25-2008 11:00:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. In case of a tie, the 4th and/or 5th rider choice finishes will determine the tie-breaker. For example, if you chose John Hopkins as your 4th rider choice and the person tied with you chose Anthony West as their 4th rider choice but John finished 9th and Anthony 8th then you just lost. The same rules will apply for 2nd & 3rd place winners. In case of a tie in respect to the 4th & 5th person, the first person who PM's me their choice will have precedence over others.
All decisions are final.