Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Got the tripage LED cluster gauge upgrade

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  M03RR 
#1 ·
I ordered the led upgrade with the gear indicator and sent in my cluster gauge. This is the result. Super excited about it!!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I got mine done by tripage also.
Pretty damn impressed with his work! and it is reasonably priced IMO + worth every penny (im one of those riders who cant keep count of the gear in my head since im focused on other stuff)

I heard he might be working on a shift light? can him or someone confirm?

#12 ·
Yep. I emailed the company. They’re going to take a look at it. But now I have to take it back out, hope they can fix it, and put it back in, if it gets fixed. I’m deployed so I paid a mechanic to do it for me last time. This time, I’m just going to have to wait until I get back. Huge headache. However, I do think this is a rarity. Because no one else has he this issue that I know of. So don’t let this tarnish your analysis of the company or product.

#13 ·
They were also extremely friendly and sent instructions on how to remove everything so I don’t have to figure it out on my own or get a mech. Again this was a fluke. So please don’t take this as me slandering their company or product. I’m going to continue to utilize them for other modifications. They make good products and have a high level of professionalism when it comes to customer service!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.