Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Auctmarts Fairing Review

3K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  indfireblade 
#1 · (Edited)
I ordered another set of custom fairings from Auctmarts. I’ve ordered a couple sets in the past and have been very pleased with their product and customer service. I’ve never done a review but I figured I would this time. My bike is a 2003 frame, subframe , and swingarm. Everything else is off a 2006. I’ve always liked the Corona Honda livery so I decided to email them and see if they could do something similar for my 600rr. So we communicated back in forth via email. Communication was never a problem. The original set I ordered took about 2 months because they didn’t have the template to go on, just pictures I had sent. Once I got the fairings, I was very pleased with the turnout and customer service and only cost $400.00. Bout 3 weeks after having them on the bike, The bike got knocked over and the whole right side needed fixed. Decided to order another complete set from Auctmarts. They confirmed the turnaround time would be less since they had the template. So I’ll start the review from there. I placed the order 6/7/19 and received the kit on 7/9/19. Great communication and customer service too. Not once did I have an email not returned with an answer. So if you’re planning on purchasing a kit, it will take about a month. Here are some pictures so far….

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.