New member/old member - 600RR.net
New Members New members MUST post in this section to introduce themselves to the RR family of ours. Failure to do so will prohibit posting in other forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New member/old member

New to this site and not impressed by the way a lot of people handle themselves. I have seen some quality people on here who are sincere about what this site is meant for. But with all the corruption of the negative, this site sucks royally and sorry it does for people in need. You can get quality information other places and this in not the only solution. I'd rather not deal with a flood of pricks and hope this site can change so I can be apart of something better! Maybe there should be a veteran pricks separate page! Don't get distracted people who are learning, there are some great people out there and can be more personable.

2005 CBR 600RR
Bazzaz ZFI + AFM
Speedo DRD
K&N filter
Jardine dual carbon fiber slip-on
Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
Custom LED fully integrated tail light
LED front blinkers
Greggs Custom lisence plate mount
Passenger set red
D3 Red grips
RR bar ends and swing arm sliders
Pireilli Rosso Corsi tires
Driven 520 kit 15/44 w/ EK red chain
Vortex Frame Sliders
ASV Brake lever
Zero Windscreen

Gear:
RC-1 jacket
A* Apex pants
Moto GP Plus gloves
A* Supertech R Boots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Whore

I really hate you feel that way I havent been here that long but I do Enjoy this site more than any other forum im a member of. There are a lot of people on here that i feel I can call my friend they seem like decent people, those of you probally know who im talking about. Also being part of this forum really gives me something to do because people that join a forum sometimes do so for just for a quick peice of knowledge then leave never to return, but at 600rr.net you see people that joined 7 years ago still being active users and im impressed by that. So thats just my opinion. And not to be mean but if you dont like the site then why be here there are other honda forums????

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
TD = track day. Jesus I'm stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullast View Post
cbr604, you're a douche. NOBODY said anything offensive or disrespectful and you come off with blatent ignorance. Don't kill yourself on your bike. Spare the machine. Its obvious you're a wanna be E-Thug. Your mother should have swallowed you.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I as well am sorry you feel that way, but i see where you arer coming from. A couple of people here can be a little harsh, especially with noobs, but that is not the norm for the majority of people here. most of them are good guys. I strayed away from this forum a little while after signing up, mostly just checked one thread that the local guys frequent to see whos riding when and where in my area. Keep in mind that the mods are doing their jobs to keep this place as civil as possible, but sometimes a little harshness has to be put down to get a point across. which i can understand, to a point.

i woudl definately say stick around,seems as thouggh there are some changes being made that is making this place more friendly. I know i have been on here a lot more than usual.

Street: 2009 CBR600RR Metallic black Track: 2007 GSXR 600 black/white/blue

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM
World Superbike Racer

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i am not going to lie. I have been around here for a while and i have watched this site change a few times. There are some very sarcastic people on here who like to talk down to people but at the same time, there is a lot of GOOD people on here with a lot of good information. That is just the way it is. Any site that has this many people on it with over 2,000,000 threads is generally going to have this type of behavior from some of its members.

I just move on if i come to something i dont like or see.

Good luck in what you are looking for. There are many other sites if you dont find what you are looking for.

Honda 600RR RED (Julia)
"Ambition is just a poor excuse for people to not have enough sense to be lazy..."
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 06:54 PM
World Superbike Racer

Also, remember to keep things in perspective - afterall, it IS the Internet, don't take it personally if someone rubs you the wrong way on a message board.

Not that personal attacks are allowed by site rules/terms of service, but that type of behavior does exist out there on the 'net as I'm sure you know.

Remember that moderators/staff are also there to help. If you feel a member is posting contrary to the site rules, simply click on that little yellow "exclamation mark" button (AKA: "report post" button) to notify staff.

Welcome aboard BTW...
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Knee Dragger

Welcome to the site. You will always run into people who rub you the wrong way and others that make things fun. Give peace a chance brother. Ignore the clouds and take in the sun. I'm a newbie and found this site as well as those I have spoken with to be nothing but positive. Great site. Enjoy!!!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

I haven't given up on this site...but I will hang low for a while. I guess what got me is the initial attack of a few people jumping on newb's to the site and judging them and profiling them when they don't know any thing about me or others. I do know where it is fit...like not knowing how to remove the bolts to take off a front fender. I just want to say that if you can ride, it doesn't mean you can turn wrenches. And if you can turn wrenches, it doesn't mean you can ride! And some can do both. If some people thought of that before some of their remarks, I think there would be less negativity. Thanks for showing your strong support for this site, just for that I will stick around.

2005 CBR 600RR
Bazzaz ZFI + AFM
Speedo DRD
K&N filter
Jardine dual carbon fiber slip-on
Carbon Fiber Heel Guards
Custom LED fully integrated tail light
LED front blinkers
Greggs Custom lisence plate mount
Passenger set red
D3 Red grips
RR bar ends and swing arm sliders
Pireilli Rosso Corsi tires
Driven 520 kit 15/44 w/ EK red chain
Vortex Frame Sliders
ASV Brake lever
Zero Windscreen

Gear:
RC-1 jacket
A* Apex pants
Moto GP Plus gloves
A* Supertech R Boots
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page