New to the 600 club - 600RR.net
New Members New members MUST post in this section to introduce themselves to the RR family of ours. Failure to do so will prohibit posting in other forums.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
Training Wheel Hero

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys I finally got my hands on a 600. Been riding since May of 2017. Started out on a Ninja 300. Put 8k on that bike then trades it in for a 2018 Ninja 400. I still have that bike and I put over 21k miles on it in 16 months time. I ride a lot! But it was long overdue for an upgrade to a 600 and I recently just came into some extra cash so my first thought was, I'm getting a 600! So that's just what I did. Wasn't much by way of used sportbike on Craigslist in my area. It was either a 2007 Honda CBR600RR or a 2008 ZX6R and the guy with the Kawi couldn't show it to me for a week so I met up with the guy selling the CBR and fell in love with it. Also decided to give Honda a chance after hearing HeroRR gush about his 2008 600RR on YouTube. Bike had 25k miles on it(now over 26k a week later) and seems to be running like a champ. I'm so happy with it! I plan on keeping this bike and my 400 for a very long time, maybe even life. I don't see a need to get a liter bike one day as the 600 has plenty of HP and torque for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Moto GP Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome, good choice, happy riding!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page