Pocketbike Racer

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Diesel engine oil is high in detergents
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

thought I'd chime in on CycleCruza hah. Screw that guy. He's a HUGE hypocrite. Says he doesnt need a 1000, buys one. I feel he's a total squid, and his narrating is god awful
post #63 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 08:58 AM
AMA Supersport Racer

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawsolsen333 View Post
thought I'd chime in on CycleCruza hah. Screw that guy. He's a HUGE hypocrite. Says he doesnt need a 1000, buys one. I feel he's a total squid, and his narrating is god awful

My Honda cbaaarr 600 double aaarrrrr lol I will say he is informative but god damn that bugs the hell out of me how he says that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

post #64 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Training Wheel Hero

jesus, this post is old. still gonna chime in though since its been brought back up. ive had my 600rr for a little over a year now. my first oil change i did not do on my own because i wasnt to familiar with the bike and what oil should be used. after doing enough research and reading i discovered i could tackle this on my own. ive used Rotella T6 and have racked up plenty of miles on the bike with no issues. i ride just about 90% of the time, only i drive my car if it rains(living in SOCAL we dont get much) i have put probably right around 30k+ miles on the bike with the T6, NO ISSUES what so ever.
post #65 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-14-2016, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy8732 View Post
jesus, this post is old. still gonna chime in though since its been brought back up. ive had my 600rr for a little over a year now. my first oil change i did not do on my own because i wasnt to familiar with the bike and what oil should be used. after doing enough research and reading i discovered i could tackle this on my own. ive used Rotella T6 and have racked up plenty of miles on the bike with no issues. i ride just about 90% of the time, only i drive my car if it rains(living in SOCAL we dont get much) i have put probably right around 30k+ miles on the bike with the T6, NO ISSUES what so ever.
Yeah I havn't had any problems either with using t6. I might try and use mobil 1 just to see if I can feel a difference. Not sure if there would be any though. All my cruiser buddies flame me for using T6, saying its not for "motorcycles" yet it has the certification on the back for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaRR View Post
My Honda cbaaarr 600 double aaarrrrr lol I will say he is informative but god damn that bugs the hell out of me how he says that.

He is annoying and his posts seem to just get crappier and crappier. I just think he's 2 faced and thinks he's all that.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #66 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 06:17 PM
Training Wheel Hero

bringing back a mostly dead thread again haha but i will say that T6 is good stuff. its the same thing in the car world. i've been running it in my evo for about 3 years and so many people think i'm an idiot for doing it because its "not meant for that" but its never disappointed. might pick some up for my first oil change now that i know people are using it in their bikes also.
post #67 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
AMA Supersport Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRblack09 View Post
bringing back a mostly dead thread again haha but i will say that T6 is good stuff. its the same thing in the car world. i've been running it in my evo for about 3 years and so many people think i'm an idiot for doing it because its "not meant for that" but its never disappointed. might pick some up for my first oil change now that i know people are using it in their bikes also.
a lot of my cruiser friends try and start debates with me on why I shouldn't use it. It gets to the point where I dont even bother arguing anymore. But in their eyes, me and everyone else on this forum who uses t6 are "idiots" lmao yeah okay!!
post #68 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 04:50 PM
Knee Dragger

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
There was/is a guy on the Dodge Viper forums that is an oil guy and could go into long explanation's of the different types of oils and I believe actually had test data to support what he was saying. He would tell everyone to use Mobil 1 5-40 turbo diesel oil in the Vipers. Just because something isn't advertised for your use doesn't mean it can't be used and it fact it might be the best product out there.

I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.

FWMR.net Webmaster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 600RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page