Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Need Help Quick, Bike Wont Start

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  xHECKSHERx 
#1 ·
Hi, i just bought a new 07 cbr600rr, and it went down while i was going for a turn at 2mph. But now it won't start again. I call the previous owner and he told me there a sensor in the bike that prevent it from starting for a while after being dropped??? Is that true or is it the bike itself???

#4 ·
This happened to me when I was in my accident last year. Just stand it up, let it sit and make sure your in neutral or if your in first hold the clutch in to start it. It should eventually kick over and you should be good to go!

#6 ·
if in gear kick stand has to be up also.
best thing is to put in neutral.
is it turning over?
what is it doing when you hit the button to start?

#7 ·
there is a sensor for the kickstand wont let it start in gear.
then there is the a kill one that kills the bike when you lay it down.
it is called the bank angle sensor or something like that, could try to unplug it and plug it back in. Belive the location is in the front by the headlights.

#9 ·
buzz sound does it happen befor you try to start it. (befor hitting the start button or during)

#12 ·
Its actually called a bank angle sensor that wont allow you to start your bike back up after you lay it over. Stand it up and let it sit for a minute and it will reset itself and you will be able to start up. Like the guys said above make sure you are in nuetral before you try to start it on the kickstand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.