600RR.net

600RR.net (https://www.600rr.net/vb/)
-   Australia (https://www.600rr.net/vb/37-australia/)
-   -   Mosport Superbike Doubleheader Weekend (https://www.600rr.net/vb/37-australia/288735-mosport-superbike-doubleheader-weekend.html)

K_RR 07-30-2012 08:53 PM

Mosport Superbike Doubleheader Weekend

Mosport Superbike Doubleheader Weekend - August 24, 25 & 26, 2012

National titles will be up for grabs in the season finale of the Mopar Canadan Superbike Championship, as Canada's top motorcycle riders compete in a doubleheader points race.* This is the premier stop of the season for the Superbikes, along with other national classes including the Pro Sport Bike, Harley-Davidson XR1200 Cup, Amateur Superbike and the Honda CBR250R.* Off track features include the BMW Motorrad SummerFest (with on and off road bikes to test, live music and riding merchandise), plus demo rides featuring the latest bikes from top manufacturers.

Anyone interested? :cruising:

JWRusk 07-31-2012 01:07 PM

Hmmm maybe. If I'm not working

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Motorcycle.com App

cbrkp 07-31-2012 01:48 PM

i'll be there just the days right before the event for some Trackdays. they'll probably be "practicing" in the red group.

CBR Time 07-31-2012 10:06 PM

Would love to go for sure, but i did Shannonville in June and will be hitting up Mont Tremblant in Aug, looks like Jordon is well on his way to getn the #1 plate back

K_RR 08-06-2012 03:43 PM

Advance ticket price up to Aug 22. But need to order before Aug 10 or will need to pick up the tickets.

Rayzorman1 08-10-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrkp (Post 3564784)
i'll be there just the days right before the event for some Trackdays. they'll probably be "practicing" in the red group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBR Time (Post 3565126)
Would love to go for sure, but i did Shannonville in June and will be hitting up Mont Tremblant in Aug, looks like Jordon is well on his way to getn the #1 plate back

So jealous of you guys. Miss riding track so bad, especially Mosport. Was running 1:28's my last season out and finally coming to grips with 5B. I had more in me.....

Go give em hell!!

VTR1000SP2 08-10-2012 09:49 PM

Why I'm going - see Trevor take AM Superbike (hopefully)

Why I'm not going - see Tim McGraw, Kid Rock, Carrie Underwood, Alabama and Lionel Ritchie, and some of the best names in country music will also perform including Paul Brandt, Big and Rich, Lauren Alaina, Jason McCoy, Dallas Smith, High Valley, Canaan Smith, and many more.

JWRusk 08-11-2012 01:17 PM

I'm working that weekend unfortunately. Enjoy it guys!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Motorcycle.com App

Scotilac 08-11-2012 01:24 PM

I'm going on the Sunday I think. Do you know what races are happening that day?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

Snowflake 08-13-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTR1000SP2 (Post 3572543)
Why I'm going - see Trevor take AM Superbike (hopefully)

Why I'm not going - see Tim McGraw, Kid Rock, Carrie Underwood, Alabama and Lionel Ritchie, and some of the best names in country music will also perform including Paul Brandt, Big and Rich, Lauren Alaina, Jason McCoy, Dallas Smith, High Valley, Canaan Smith, and many more.

Seriously Lionel Ritchie?????????????? OMFG I AM SO THERE.

I might go this year. Thanks for the reminder, cannot believe it is almost that time again.