600RR.net

600RR.net (https://www.600rr.net/vb/)
-   Buyers Corner (https://www.600rr.net/vb/190-buyers-corner/)
-   -   To People that are trying to buy a bike! (https://www.600rr.net/vb/190-buyers-corner/327922-people-trying-buy-bike.html)

Bwalton 04-09-2013 04:02 PM

To People that are trying to buy a bike!

Well to the people that are tring to buy a bike. Get ur ducks in a row first. This KID that wanted my bike made every excuse why he couldnt come get it. To find out he didnt have the money and he was stringing me along till he could come up with it. If he woulda been honest from the start I woulda waited. But lie to me and bs me about it. Well hell I'll keep it then. He was pissed, but I dont care. This is what happens when you piss me off and lie to me. I'm keepn it now just to piss you off! hahahahaha

So I'm Back this fast! I knew I couldnt stay away from you guys here!

kali_cbr600rr 04-09-2013 04:05 PM

:crackup::crackup: i just posted "congratz on the sale" in your other thread.... well, glad you still have it and didn't go to some "who knows what...." person :popcorn:

Nemesis 04-09-2013 04:08 PM

You buyers get all worked up too much.

I just tell peeps first one to come and pay gets the bike. I take no deposits. Straight up cash.

Problem solved.

Nuttynu 04-09-2013 04:13 PM

Yup. First comes with cash gets it.
I don't hold for anyone.

Bwalton 04-09-2013 04:17 PM

I was trying to be the good guy and let him have it since he was the first since he said he wanted it. Thats what i should have done! Not no more I'm keepn it.

MikeyP 04-09-2013 04:39 PM

Str8_Lurkin 04-10-2013 08:33 PM

26 Attachment(s)
Bro been in the same boat.... I have my track bike listed....I get several emails every other day. With the same line. " Interested in your bike... have cash and I can pick up this week"

And everything they come sideways thinking Im gonna let ish go for free!

Why ask what someones bottom line is? Its the damn priced listed! DUH!!! thats typically followed by the "well I only have about 2-2.3k to spend." ME>>>. then why are you contacting me? Im asking way more than that. LOL

And I agree cash talks! Until then im beating that whore at every track weekend!

Relloo 10-14-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwalton (Post 4325242)
Well to the people that are tring to buy a bike. Get ur ducks in a row first. This KID that wanted my bike made every excuse why he couldnt come get it. To find out he didnt have the money and he was stringing me along till he could come up with it. If he woulda been honest from the start I woulda waited. But lie to me and bs me about it. Well hell I'll keep it then. He was pissed, but I dont care. This is what happens when you piss me off and lie to me. I'm keepn it now just to piss you off! hahahahaha

So I'm Back this fast! I knew I couldnt stay away from you guys here!

Bro I'll buy your bike what kinda bike is it year miles etc

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App